• Please log in to reply
362 replies to this topic

#51 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2010 - 11:33 AM

I call you a spammer

My posts are thought out before I actually post them. I don't run around saying LOLZOMGROFLROFLROFL in any posts. I reply to the topic at hand, and just because you may disagree with my opinion it doesn't mean that they're spam posts. I am contributing to the topic at hand, I don't know what your problem is.

#52 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 03:37 PM

My posts are thought out before I actually post them. I don't run around saying LOLZOMGROFLROFLROFL in any posts. I reply to the topic at hand, and just because you may disagree with my opinion it doesn't mean that they're spam posts. I am contributing to the topic at hand, I don't know what your problem is.

Don't listen to him/her. Your post was more on topic than his/hers. It's just the pot calling the kettle black. People are going to be retards.

On the other hand, gravedigging/posts to old topics are generally frowned upon here. I'd just watch your post count and make your posts a bit longer/more thought out. It's only because of the programs, people get really defensive about them.

#53 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2010 - 04:35 PM

Don't listen to him/her. Your post was more on topic than his/hers. It's just the pot calling the kettle black. People are going to be retards.

On the other hand, gravedigging/posts to old topics are generally frowned upon here. I'd just watch your post count and make your posts a bit longer/more thought out. It's only because of the programs, people get really defensive about them.

Ohh, okay, I never actually thought about that - thanks Bryan, that's quite possibly the nicest post I've read that's about me in the entire time I've been here. I guess it may be about the defensiveness that comes with the programs on this site. I'll be sure to watch my post count and make my posts longer/more thought out in the future. Thanks again! :p

#54 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:13 PM

Ohh, okay, I never actually thought about that - thanks Bryan, that's quite possibly the nicest post I've read that's about me in the entire time I've been here. I guess it may be about the defensiveness that comes with the programs on this site. I'll be sure to watch my post count and make my posts longer/more thought out in the future. Thanks again! :p

Just realize I'm not trying to be nice. I'm being real. I have no doubts some of your posts have been spam, just watch out. If the admins feel like you're posting for the sake of post count/obtaining access to programs, they'll make sure that you don't get access. There's a big community here, just try and fit in normally, don't force yourself in, and you'll be fine.

#55 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2010 - 01:42 AM

Mcdonalds i would get a quarter pounder meal

#56 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:34 AM

Prefer eating in a more relaxed environment but gotta give it to my girl, Wendy if forced!

#57 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:40 PM

Large big mac meal from mcdonalds. Those make me feel like vomiting but the taste is unresistable Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#58 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 06:03 PM

Do anyone else feel like they eat fast food 100x faster than they do regular food. Is that why they call it fast food?

#59 Wangalang

Wangalang
  • 163 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 07:51 PM

The McGangBang at mcdonalds. Did see the topic on that? That shit is GOOD and FILLING, and two of them will probably fill you up/cut years off your lifespan.

#60 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 07:56 PM

Chicken Patties and Beef Patties :drool:
I don't mind roasted bacon strips too :drool:

#61 restyingre

restyingre
  • 80 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:36 AM

God, I'll eat almost any type of fast food as long as it tastes good. Some stuff is absolutely yuck and has a thousand calories...literally. I stay away from those. I used to be a vegetarian but the meaty junk food...they called to me. I try to limit my intake but it's hard to when there's tons of fast food places where I live.

#62 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:54 PM

DEF. taco bell <3 usually anything from there + nacho cheese is just like an insta-mouth-gasm.

#63 BKetchy

BKetchy
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:30 PM

Arbys: Roastbeef sandwich, jalapino poppers with the bronco berry sauce, fries, and a shake Posted Image thats some great tasty stuff

#64 ChemD

ChemD
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:43 PM

A&W, Taco Bell, Taco Time, and KFC are all great places.
Random Chinese takeouts are great, too.

#65 jtgrtw

jtgrtw
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:04 AM

KFC anyday anytime :D

#66 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 08:15 AM

Arbys: Roastbeef sandwich, jalapino poppers with the bronco berry sauce, fries, and a shake Posted Image thats some great tasty stuff

yuck, i used to work there so i'm not too fond of the food ._.

#67 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:34 AM

Chick Fil A is also good i get the chargrilled meal

#68 Antivenin

Antivenin
  • 72 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 12:39 PM

McDonalds fries + KFC chicken would be amazing. And a Subway sandwich to finish it off.

...Is Subway fast food? Can fast food be healthy? :unsure:

#69 Taraberra

Taraberra
  • 76 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:49 PM

I am currently in love with Taco Bell's $2 deal. <3

#70 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2010 - 01:29 AM

Best has to be KFC

#71 neoneo0505

neoneo0505
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 10:46 AM

I love the Taco bell pizza. It's so delicious :'D

#72 devil669988

devil669988
  • 355 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 10:57 AM

Hmm i cant decide between taco bell or kfc i visit those places to much

#73 aweroij

aweroij
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 03:44 AM

+1 for In-N-Out

#74 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2010 - 04:50 AM

I've been diggin Del Taco a lot recently.

79c - Small Bean/Cheese burrito with red sauce
59c/each - 2 hard tacos
$1 - churro (BOMBITY!)

#75 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2010 - 05:13 AM

never had taco bell... we dont have any stores down here, i dont think

favourite fast food would have to be this chicken teriyaki that they serve up at a azn shop next to my uni
followed closely by a McChicken burger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users