Photo

Ex's Bs >.>

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#26 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 04:58 PM

Yet being alone is better on the wallet, I won't have some woman nagging me to buy her stuff, or have someone stealing all my free time because she wants to be "loved".

HAHAH what are you trying to say all womans are like that? Because not all woman are like that you loner! wallet? You talking about gold diggers? No woman will go to you even though you are rich or anything like that. That is what i think.

#27 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 04:59 PM

HAHAH what are you trying to say all womans are like that? Because not all woman are like that you loner! wallet? You talking about gold diggers? No woman will go to you even though you are rich or anything like that. That is what i think.

Women expect the men to pay for meals on dates, they also like gifts. It is a common stereotype of women and don't try to deny it.

Think what you will, but relationships are overrated and are generally useless at my age, considering most girls are thick in the skull.

#28 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 05:04 PM

Women expect the men to pay for meals on dates, they also like gifts. It is a common stereotype of women and don't try to deny it.

Think what you will, but relationships are overrated and are generally useless at my age, considering most girls are thick in the skull.

HEY! DONT TALK LIKE THAT! NOT ALL WOMENS ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK. You stupid loner why are you saying those stuff anyways? You just probably piss because you are alone and going to be alone. How old are you anyway kid?

#29 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 05:12 PM

HEY! DONT TALK LIKE THAT! NOT ALL WOMENS ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK. You stupid loner why are you saying those stuff anyways? You just probably piss because you are alone and going to be alone. How old are you anyway kid?

Considering the majority are sheep to the big fads, with all the expensive phones and clothes, it's not hard to dislike the woman in my age group, and I'm saying it because it's true where I live.

Also, it's not hard to check my profile for my age.

#30 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 05:17 PM

Considering the majority are sheep to the big fads, with all the expensive phones and clothes, it's not hard to dislike the woman in my age group, and I'm saying it because it's true where I live.

Also, it's not hard to check my profile for my age.

HAHAH WHATEVER :funone:. You are 18 a young adult but you act like a kid still. Well if you think it is only at your place okay if you say so i dont think that though but your other post it sounds like you are saying all womans are like that. I am done with this talk nothing else to say. LATER

#31 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 05:23 PM

HAHAH WHATEVER :funone:. You are 18 a young adult but you act like a kid still. Well if you think it is only at your place okay if you say so i dont think that though but your other post it sounds like you are saying all womans are like that. I am done with this talk nothing else to say. LATER

Age doesn't equal maturity, which is clearly shown here as well, and yes, most if not all women are like that at one point in their life, and this time period is that one time.

#32 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 05:27 PM

So are you saying you don't EVER want a gf because you don't want to spend money? :o

#33 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 05:28 PM

Age doesn't equal maturity, which is clearly shown here as well, and yes, most if not all women are like that at one point in their life, and this time period is that one time.

Hey ill just let you say what ever because this is pointless. TTYL kid. Dont worry you wont be alone forever haha.

#34 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 05:32 PM

So are you saying you don't EVER want a gf because you don't want to spend money? :o

Not at this time, girls are too materialistic and it usually stays that way until they hit their 20's or later, then they start to smarten up a bit and learn what's more important in life.

#35 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 05:34 PM

That's about as correct as me saying that all men are drug addicts just cause the MAJORITY of those around me are doesn't mean the world is.

My husband can't have much money, and I'm still with him (don't even try saying its for the sex either.. I fuck him about once every other week when he's lucky)

Not at this time, girls are too materialistic and it usually stays that way until they hit their 20's or later, then they start to smarten up a bit and learn what's more important in life.

Every girl wants, every girl appreciates, but not every girl is a gold digger. I had boyfriends and never asked them for a damned thing except love (which I never got till I got with my husband)

#36 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 05:39 PM

That's about as correct as me saying that all men are drug addicts just cause the MAJORITY of those around me are doesn't mean the world is.

My husband can't have much money, and I'm still with him (don't even try saying its for the sex either.. I fuck him about once every other week when he's lucky)

You're also older and part of a different age group, you have learned that money isn't everything, you also don't know how the girls that live around me act, plus if I remember correctly, you don't even live on the same continent as me and have a different way of life.

Every girl wants, every girl appreciates, but not every girl is a gold digger. I had boyfriends and never asked them for a damned thing except love (which I never got till I got with my husband)

I never said every girl was a gold digger, but a lot of them are shallow.

Also, men usually don't ask the women for gifts, they know better then to ask for a lot.

#37 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 05:42 PM

You're also older and part of a different age group, you have learned that money isn't everything, you also don't know how the girls that live around me act, plus if I remember correctly, you don't even live on the same continent as me and have a different way of life.

I never said every girl was a gold digger, but a lot of them are shallow.

Also, men usually don't ask the women for gifts, they know better then to ask for a lot.

Different continent that is true, but I wasn't much different when I was younger either just don't laugh as easily and am willing to take responsibility for myself.

The way you have been typing sure makes it sound like you were talking about EVERY girl which is probably why the other girl got pissed off at you.

#38 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 05:45 PM

The way you have been typing sure makes it sound like you were talking about EVERY girl which is probably why the other girl got pissed off at you.

Women don't get pissed off at me, hell, they make much worse assumptions about who I am as a person because I have obscure interests in things like Anime or Weird Al Yankovic (Yes, girls have criticized me on liking him) even before finding out who I really am, thus that is why I say the are Shallow people at this age.

If anything, it's me who should be pissed off, I don't mock them for liking someone like Lil' Wayne.

#39 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 05:51 PM

Women don't get pissed off at me, hell, they make much worse assumptions about who I am as a person because I have obscure interests in things like Anime or Weird Al Yankovic (Yes, girls have criticized me on liking him) even before finding out who I really am, thus that is why I say the are Shallow people at this age.

If anything, it's me who should be pissed off, I don't mock them for liking someone like Lil' Wayne.

Whose Lil' Wayne? And also I like anime as well as does my husband. We also enjoy manga. I believe we also have a weird al video tape lying around here somewhere..

#40 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 05:51 PM

That's.... weird. All the girls I know are generally kind and considerate. Of course they're my friends... probably not an accurate depiction of who real girls are. I sorta filter out people who aren't nice out of my friendship circle :D

#41 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 05:59 PM

Whose Lil' Wayne? And also I like anime as well as does my husband. We also enjoy manga. I believe we also have a weird al video tape lying around here somewhere..

You're also in Asia (If I remember correctly), it's a little easier to find anime fans there.

I moved to a small town, where very little amount of people around my age like anything that isn't popular in the media or the latest "thing" like Lady Gaga.

#42 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:13 PM

You're also in Asia (If I remember correctly), it's a little easier to find anime fans there.

I moved to a small town, where very little amount of people around my age like anything that isn't popular in the media or the latest "thing" like Lady Gaga.

I'm in america LOL

#43 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:16 PM

I'm in america LOL

Really? Must have thought of someone else who was in Singapore.

Anyways, America is the Weeaboo capital of the world, it's a little easier to find anime fans.

Edited by Elindoril, 09 April 2010 - 06:21 PM.

#44 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:26 PM

Did someone say Lady Gaga?
Posted Image

#45 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:30 PM

Really? Must have thought of someone else who was in Singapore.

Anyways, America is the Weeaboo capital of the world, it's a little easier to find anime fans.

the what capital?

#46 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:31 PM

Haha your two gifs are interacting PRBM :p

#47 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:41 PM

the what capital?

The Weeaboo capital.

#48 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:43 PM

Haha your two gifs are interacting PRBM :p

I didn't notice that till I read this and litterally LOL'd.

#49 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:55 PM

Ya I dont know what is up with the authorities at all. I have even told them, which wasnt very smart but I was only being honest, that if they didn't do something to stop it eventually I will, and all they ever ask is, "are you threatning her", and I said no I am warning you..... I think I am just going to wait cause eventually she will bring her own distruction.... WHen I called the Sherrriff the last time She messaged my friend Dan and told him that they weren't friends and pretty much was using him to get to me.... So I am guessing that the Sherriff called her and told her to knock her shit off.... But it only pissed her off so with her now reacting the ecxact way I wanted to it is only a matter of time before she screws up. The killer part is the wait now. But I have a prtty good friends that are going to keep me from doing anything stupid as long as she doesnt show up to my house ^ ^....

Wow the Sherriff's an idiot. WHen you told him eventually you will he took as you're threatening her, or at least asked if you were. It's just that a person can only take so much that's what you meant. What a cunt sherriff...

#50 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:21 PM

How do you feel about woman your age make much worse assumptions about who you are? Do you like girls though?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users