Battledome set help.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:27 PM

Hai there,

If you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, please don't post as it's only a hindrance.

If you know what you're talking about like Scot or Elin {or anyone else who's pro at BD} I'd like some input.

Right now I'll be rebuilding my set and I'm thinking of something like this for a L7 pteri:

Slot #1 - Scroll Potion {For fucking around and to counter a steal attempt}
Slot #2 - PCC
Slot #3 - PCC
Slot #4 - GFD
Slot #5 - Gbomb
Slot #6 - Gshield / RoTL
Slot #7 - FTAB
Slot #8 - Purple SS

C&C please?

Not too sure on what stats I'm looking at right now as this is all in the making.
Probably 55 boost + 125 def with HP maxed out.

#2 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:51 PM

What is max hp for L7 with your stats? Battlepedia says it's 448, in which case I would use Bag of Healing Dust or Short Sleeved Yellow Tunic instead of Purple SS. The rest seems solid

#3 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:59 PM

Not 100% sure on the max league 7 stats yet. Haven't looked into it yet since I'm still training at 1 codestone per stat. I'll look into it shortly though.

Thanks for the input.

Do you think I should perhaps change slot 1 for something more useful? I don't think many people steal in L7 anyway but it's just a precaution incase they do. I'd hate for them to steal something important.

#4 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2010 - 12:36 PM

Maybe put a sparkshooter or a downsize! for the steal slot. There's a chance they'll use it against you but it'll also waste half an attack. Also i recommend against fighting in L7 with that set unless you just want to do 1P. Consider that the price of RSS has inflated to almost as much as LEV because people are afraid to fight above L4 where you see GoW, GSword, FSS..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users