Quantcast

Photo

Those of you who where frozen in the last 48 hours.

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#26 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:13 PM

When your restock banned. YOU DONT KNOW IT. So, he would refresh for 5 minutes, and be like. Oh, am I restock banned?

^
He's a programmer, Metigue. He knows what he's talking about.

I'm probably going to get some warnings for this, but iargue put your fucking arrogance aside. You're fucking wrong.

According to you, you don't play neopets. Therefore, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You may be a good programmer but your lack of basic neopet knowledge is below average. I've spent my time legit restocking, I know what's going on so fucking listen. I'm not pulling shit out of my fucking arse.

#27 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:17 PM

Posted Image

#28 Kurokocchi

Kurokocchi
  • 130 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:23 PM

Posted Image

rofl epic.

#29 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:25 PM

Of course I am a dumbcunt. I mean. Shops -always- restock before 5 minutes are up.... Wait. They dont fucking do that.... Whoops.

95% of shops aren't empty before they restock lol.

Edited by Metigue, 16 April 2010 - 09:35 PM.

#30 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:27 PM

Even in high turnover shops there's still very little chance the shop is ever completely cleared. One of the most popular shops is magic and that ALWAYS has items lying around unless its HPD and even then it's rare for it to be dead empty. Unless it's a shop like rpots that ever has 2 or 3 items sitting there, it's not going to 100% effective because it could be cleared in hopes a LEV will stock.

Still though, 2J provided yet another solution.

There's two solutions argue. I suppose two isn't enough for you?

#31 Xerous

Xerous
  • 184 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:40 PM

i did about 9 hrs today glad i'm not in this listPosted Image

#32 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:45 PM

Back on topic please. This is for important things.

#33 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:47 PM

The whole point of this topic is to eliminate TNT icing us.

THIS IS A MAJOR FLAW WITH ABROSIA.

Fucking hell. You're blind. Seriously.

FIX THIS PROBLEM.

fucking hell.

#34 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:47 PM

umm... well isn't there an option to say check RS ban every x minutes? i always set it to 1. Not sure how it actually works though.

honestly though, as soon as a shop clears (even if it's book or food that haev high turnover) i immediately go into pharmacy and magic when I'm manually RS'ing. Don't want ot waste my time if I'm RS banned :p

I'm not really sure about the Refreshing when RS banned and suspicious correlation though :S

and that's all

*runs away from conflict*

Edited by Boggart, 16 April 2010 - 09:47 PM.

#35 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:50 PM

That means when you're RS banned every 1 minute it'll go to the shops in your list & check if you're banned or not. If you're not it'll run Abrosia for you. If you are, it won't run and will wait *X* amount of time {this is the option you change. for you its 1 minute} to repeat the process. 1 minute is far too low for this.

#36 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:51 PM

oh. Huh. Well whatever :p i don't normally get RS banned. Since i know the limits and usually go one under just below the limit. Of course it happens once in a while regardless.

#37 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:51 PM

Stupid little kid stuff.

No. The point of this topic is to see if there is anything detected in Abrosia. We have been around since fucking 2006. I think we know what we are doing by now. Please. Shut up already.

#38 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:55 PM

No. The point of this topic is to see if there is anything detected in Abrosia. We have been around since fucking 2006. I think we know what we are doing by now. Please. Shut up already.

Who knows...but I doubt it..I think its more of the items being bought and how frequent causing them to go look further in detail. I doubt they can trace it back to the specific program. But this poll is a good idea, maybe people might be more wary of how they use the program.

#39 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:55 PM

The fact you're making fake quotes shows your lack of knowledge.

I like to fuck goats and crocodiles.

Hey look, you said you enjoy beastiality. Woahhhhh, intense stuff, mang.

And who gives a shit how long you've been around, I don't. And there's really no need to bring it up. Are you trying to brag? The point is, you're still not fixing this hole. As a programmer you should take the fucking c&c and look into it not just be a cunt & be like "Ive been around since '06"

#40 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:56 PM

The whole point of this topic is to eliminate TNT icing us.

THIS IS A MAJOR FLAW WITH ABROSIA.

Fucking hell. You're blind. Seriously.

FIX THIS PROBLEM.

fucking hell.

Major flaw my ass, just because YOU get frozen for it doesn't mean it's a major flaw for everyone, I've been excessively using the Autobuyer since its release, and just NOW got hit for using it.

#41 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:57 PM

Sheeple please, the point of this is to gather information. We can't be sure that what we're arguing about is even a criteria for detecting ABers. There are other telltale signs
  • anyone who just rs'd a UB would try to protect it by putting somewhere it can't get stolen, not keep refreshing for 55 minutes.

#42 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:58 PM

Don't come trollin' me, Elin.

Stop sucking his e-dick. Seriously.

It is a flaw.

#43 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:00 PM

Don't come trollin' me, Elin.

Stop sucking his e-dick. Seriously.

It is a flaw.

It's a flaw but it's not a life threatening flaw, if it was we'd be getting severely raped by TNT months ago.

Also, why would I suck his dick, I hardly have any respect for the man other than he makes programs which I use.

#44 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:02 PM

anyone who just rs'd a UB would try to protect it by putting somewhere it can't get stolen, not keep refreshing for 55 minutes.

That's why you have the option to throw it in your SDB.

It's a flaw but it's not a life threatening flaw, if it was we'd be getting severely raped by TNT months ago.

It's still a flaw. This should've been fixed right after the beta version was released.

And maybe TNT only picked up on it now? There's no way of knowing. The fact is, it still does need to be fixed.

#45 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:03 PM

That's why you have the option to throw it in your SDB.

That doesn't happen until the item management phase, which is still at the end of the hour.

#46 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:04 PM

The fact you're making fake quotes shows your lack of knowledge.

Hey look, you said you enjoy beastiality. Woahhhhh, intense stuff, mang.

And who gives a shit how long you've been around, I don't. And there's really no need to bring it up. Are you trying to brag? The point is, you're still not fixing this hole. As a programmer you should take the fucking c&c and look into it not just be a cunt & be like "Ive been around since '06"

Seriously. I'm going to put you on ignore really soon if you dont knock off this crap. I didn't mind you before when you where just chatting, but now your acting like your some bigshot and you know more then everyone else, and everyone has to listen to you. If you want to fix this hole, go and learn to program. This is not a major hole, and things will be re-worked when they need to be re-worked. Your awesome and amazing knowledge of how TNT recognizes and freezes people doesn't seem to have helped you at all, and yet I have remained unfrozen for almost a year now.

Cussing, complaining, and making obnoxious posts are not going to make us do anything. If Abrosia was broken with this restock thing, then a lot more people would be frozen.

And also, I did not make up things in my quote. I condensed the quote to something small and simple because I didn't want people to have to read your Obnoxious red letters more then once. Its common courtesy.

#47 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:05 PM

admin delete my account.

done with this shit.

#48 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:05 PM

2004. :p

And yes, I plan to have that time reduced as soon as we get our SVN server up. :/

#49 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:06 PM

That doesn't happen until the item management phase, which is still at the end of the hour.

This is designed to prevent people from missing a refresh, and is common practice.

#50 piefayth

piefayth
  • 97 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:08 PM

Where you frozen in the Last 48 Hours? If so, post here.

Please include the following.

1)Shops ABed in
2)Hours AB'ed
3)UB's gained
4)Number of Accounts.
5)Wait Delay
6)Did you get restock banned?
7)OCR Delay
8)Pre-Haggle Delay

Thank you

1) Pharmacy
2) 7 hours (2 on, 2 off, 2 on, 2 off, 1 on, 2 off, 2 on)
3) 0
4) 1
5) 6-11
6) No
7) .8 - 1.2
8) .4 - .7

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users