Photo

Lutari Release

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
268 replies to this topic

#251 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 04:01 PM

I don't think so :S My account has been frozen for a LONG time and the pet's name is still there. The account name is gone though.

pound_release

http://www.neopets.com/~Reyblumaroorey

#252 TokenFembot

TokenFembot
  • 174 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 03:44 AM

But... Pound Release is for pets that were stuck in the pound when it went down shortly after Conversions, not pets that get frozen...?

#253 manophear

manophear
  • 402 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 03:52 AM

Lutaris are special though, they 'run away' if they get dropped off at the pound

#254 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 08:30 AM

Lutaris are special though, they 'run away' if they get dropped off at the pound

READ THE THREAD BEFORE YOU FRIGGIN POST.

But... Pound Release is for pets that were stuck in the pound when it went down shortly after Conversions, not pets that get frozen...?

Not sure about that :\

#255 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 09:16 AM

From my understanding, pound_release is for all the pets that were in the pound when the new pound came out, and so in order to not lock up the system tnt is on certain days at certain times injecting some of the pets that haven't been in the new pound back into the pound to re-release them. I wonder what the lookup says of a run away lutari... surely if the name is still taken then it's got a profile maybe?

#256 Carialle

Carialle
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2010 - 11:09 AM

Yes they have a Profil, it says something like: This Lutari got abondoned to the Pound and ran away.

#257 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 11:30 AM

Lutaris wont get released back into the pound though :\

#258 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 11:38 AM

Lutaris wont get released back into the pound though :\

I don't think anyone ever thought that lol. I was just curiouse about what their profile said once they've ran away..

#259 Carialle

Carialle
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:31 PM

Posted Image

This is what it looks like

#260 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:33 PM

Posted Image

This is what it looks like

LOL aww, that's kind of cute XD. *pounds pet* anyway.. (j/k)

#261 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:56 PM

From my understanding, pound_release is for all the pets that were in the pound when the new pound came out, and so in order to not lock up the system tnt is on certain days at certain times injecting some of the pets that haven't been in the new pound back into the pound to re-release them. I wonder what the lookup says of a run away lutari... surely if the name is still taken then it's got a profile maybe?

That is also my understanding of what pound release is... all those trapped pets that got caught in the pound when it closed. I also think it has something to do with a particular neopet account that was owned by an important member of the site. I read somewhere that the pets going into the pound (special pets) were kept in this account, then they would eventually be pounded. People use to get the pets names and wait to snipe them, but now the account no longer is visible...

#262 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 03:34 PM

Yeah, I remember reading an article about that, they froze the account just to keep members from "sniping nice pets" *rolling eyes* it's just a game people c'mon...

#263 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2010 - 10:04 PM

That is also my understanding of what pound release is... all those trapped pets that got caught in the pound when it closed. I also think it has something to do with a particular neopet account that was owned by an important member of the site. I read somewhere that the pets going into the pound (special pets) were kept in this account, then they would eventually be pounded. People use to get the pets names and wait to snipe them, but now the account no longer is visible...

This is just TNT's fail method of fixing their fail programing. Because TNT failed at releasing the pound properly, they had over a million pets sitting in the pound before it was fixed. So rather then putting all of the pets in the pound(Which, because of their fail programming, would have crashed it). They moved the pets to an account and abandon them at a certain time.

#264 Kamakze

Kamakze
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:59 PM

... Lutari day is over, guys. They didn't release any Lutaris and never planned to.
Better luck next year?

They better put some up this year :3

I wonder if any of the past posters in this thread are gonna try again LMFAO

Edited by Kamakze, 14 March 2011 - 11:02 PM.

#265 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 05:48 AM

of course I will, when IS lutari day btw... *goes to check*

#266 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:58 AM

They better put some up this year :3

I wonder if any of the past posters in this thread are gonna try again LMFAO

you shouldnt revive old threads

its not good and you could be warned for it

#267 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:15 AM

I believe that there is no actual punishment for gracedigging, even though it's discouraged (at least according to the rules)

#268 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:20 AM

I don't mind gravedigging, unless the information in terribly outdated, like SS Scores. Actually, this post reminded me to keep Lutari Day in mind :)

#269 Dayzee

Dayzee
  • 483 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 07:51 PM

Who knows, maybe they will release a few next month. I'm going to remain hopeful - the fact that they released the Faerie Lutari MP is a hopeful sign!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users