• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#51 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2010 - 08:44 PM

But do you really think its great and all to post about something 20 before that was posted three days ago?

I still see nothing wrong, he had interest in it and should not be at fault to your badgering.

Hell, you constantly tell people not to spam, but a rather high percentage of your posts at least somewhat, if not completely, have to do with telling people to not spam, meaning you're no better than the people you seem to have a deep hatred for.

Irony is hilarious.

#52 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:02 PM

I still see nothing wrong, he had interest in it and should not be at fault to your badgering.

Hell, you constantly tell people not to spam, but a rather high percentage of your posts at least somewhat, if not completely, have to do with telling people to not spam, meaning you're no better than the people you seem to have a deep hatred for.

Irony is hilarious.

So you're saying its OK to talk about old posts if you're interested about it?
xToxic brought up some post posted 4 years ago.
It got locked.

And I gotta say, even though I spam a lot, I help a lot too. Whether it be me linking to something obvious, or confirming some thats important, I do try my best to help.

I also find it odd that most of your posts are ones that are arguing and contradicting others. Is this habit you have?

I find it perfectly fine to, not to dislike the person, but to dislike what they're doing.

I find it funny how I've been spamming the same message to mostly the same people, who never seem to get the message.

Edited by Junsu, 26 April 2010 - 09:07 PM.

#53 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:10 PM

So you're saying its OK to talk about old posts if you're interested about it?
xToxic brought up some post posted 4 years ago.
It got locked.

That's not what I was getting at, this is an active topic, there is active discussion here, there is nothing wrong with bringing up something that was said earlier, but you seem to have a problem with it and won't stand to see someone bring it back up, it's obviously too old to be discussed now that it's from a couple days ago, at least he read the page, if not the whole topic.

Toxic is a different issue, she blindly posts without looking at the topic at all, which is different than what GreenScissors did.

And I gotta say, even though I spam a lot, I help a lot too. Whether it be me linking to something obvious, or confirming some thats important, I do try my best to help.

If you want to help, "lighten up" your regime against others who spam, at least look to see if it counts as legitimate spam before raging against them, that at least might get a few people to dislike you less.

I also find it odd that most of your posts are ones that are arguing and contradicting others. Is this habit you have?

Don't see how entirely, but I'm not in the mood to go back and try to figure it all out.

#54 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:24 PM

Posted Image

So wheres the report function anyhow?

#55 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:37 AM

If enough people do this, TNT might not be able to tell between transferring and mischief.

I scoresent 100k and sent it to this guy. I got iced and he didn't.

I think I've found a way to transfer obviously illegit Neopoints.

#56 BuckFutter

BuckFutter
  • 310 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 12:40 PM

If enough people do this, TNT might not be able to tell between transferring and mischief.

I scoresent 100k and sent it to this guy. I got iced and he didn't.

I think I've found a way to transfer obviously illegit Neopoints.

Heh, maybe a larger amount will do the trick

#57 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:55 PM

Heh, maybe a larger amount will do the trick

Well, it means we're able to transfer at least 100k without getting iced.

maybe we should name a target that we all send illegally obtained neopoints to and see how long they last? Its good for an experiment. Lets pick a known douchebag.

Edited by Prodigy, 27 April 2010 - 01:55 PM.

#58 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2010 - 02:25 PM

Bear in mind that they have to actually accept the item...

#59 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 02:59 PM

Bear in mind that they have to actually accept the item...

They just need to have overpriced items in their shops. Most people do. They set prices at 99,999 when they're too lazy to find out the actual prices.

#60 BuckFutter

BuckFutter
  • 310 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:29 AM

Should make a guinea pig account to try

#61 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:09 PM

Should make a guinea pig account to try

Tried it a few times. If its under 100k, TNT seems to ignore it..

#62 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 02:31 PM

Ouch. This is really evil.

#63 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 03:33 PM

Ouch. This is really evil.

Actually, TNT lets it slide sometimes so we're just giving them a gamble. They either keep what we gave them or they get iced for it. Sounds pretty fair.

#64 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 04:07 PM

Actually, TNT lets it slide sometimes so we're just giving them a gamble. They either keep what we gave them or they get iced for it. Sounds pretty fair.

I suppose it comes down to value and what *they* do as well. If you "transfer" 100k, it's a lot less suspicious than if you send 500k or 1000k. Larger sums should just bring more attention to their account :thumbsup:

#65 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:14 PM

I suppose it comes down to value and what *they* do as well. If you "transfer" 100k, it's a lot less suspicious than if you send 500k or 1000k. Larger sums should just bring more attention to their account :thumbsup:

so just have 10 different accounts send you 100k each. we need to find the x amount of neopoints you can transfer and the y amount of accounts you can transfer from before TNT takes action.

So far, 100k from one account seems to be completely ignored.

#66 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:25 PM

so just have 10 different accounts send you 100k each. we need to find the x amount of neopoints you can transfer and the y amount of accounts you can transfer from before TNT takes action.

So far, 100k from one account seems to be completely ignored.

Do you think it could work if it were just 1 account sending 100k/day for X days? I mean, I can definitely see multiple accounts transferring np would draw attention (especially if each of those accounts were at the same ip ;) ), but if it were just one SSing and sending funds over say, a week, wouldn't that also attract the focus of TNT?

#67 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:51 PM

Do you think it could work if it were just 1 account sending 100k/day for X days? I mean, I can definitely see multiple accounts transferring np would draw attention (especially if each of those accounts were at the same ip ;) ), but if it were just one SSing and sending funds over say, a week, wouldn't that also attract the focus of TNT?

Lets test it on some people. Want the name of my target?

#68 idlesiren

idlesiren
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 05:18 PM

Geeze, when I quit neopets I'm going to use this to send one girl to the freezing depths of ice hell on Neopets, I can't stand her! Anyways, until then, that's malicious, I wonder if it works?

#69 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2010 - 09:21 PM

TBH, I've had some people try it on me, but I just reject the item, so I'm not sure this will work, unless they're not so bright ;p

#70 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 09:41 PM

Just buy an item in their shop thats overpriced.

#71 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:29 PM

Just buy an item in their shop thats overpriced.

I don't think just this would work, I mean, I see guild donations accounts where you have to buy some sort of ridiculously overpriced item to get in, and still TNT hasn't frozen them. Maybe this in conjunction with something else? I'm guessing TNT would be like, "it's your own choice to click and buy that item, no?"

#72 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:32 AM

I don't think just this would work, I mean, I see guild donations accounts where you have to buy some sort of ridiculously overpriced item to get in, and still TNT hasn't frozen them. Maybe this in conjunction with something else? I'm guessing TNT would be like, "it's your own choice to click and buy that item, no?"

No.. thats not the point.

People who buy overpriced items from guild donation shops buy them with legit Neopoints. If the Neopoints are legit, TNT doesn't care.

What WE'RE doing is buying these same overpriced items with ILLEGIT Neopoints. BIG DIFFERENCE.

#73 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:43 PM

No.. thats not the point.

People who buy overpriced items from guild donation shops buy them with legit Neopoints. If the Neopoints are legit, TNT doesn't care.

What WE'RE doing is buying these same overpriced items with ILLEGIT Neopoints. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Oh shoot, didn't think of that... :p
Man, I really gotta learn to read/understand more carefully... :o
In that case then, yeah, I'm guessing it would work then! Hmm...

#74 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:53 AM

Or you can offer riddiculous ammounts on EVERY trade they set up (just send a neomail stating "don't need these Neopoints, buy your wishlist out") and that should let it seem like your transfering. Do 800k on every trade every second that you see one.

#75 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:05 PM

Or you can offer riddiculous ammounts on EVERY trade they set up (just send a neomail stating "don't need these Neopoints, buy your wishlist out") and that should let it seem like your transfering. Do 800k on every trade every second that you see one.

That should work too.

but 800k on every trade? thats quite a lot to dish out just to ban one person. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users