[Guide] How to Get Someone Banned

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#76 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:11 PM

I find it actually quite depressing that this thread was allowed to exist past post one.

:crybaby:

#77 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:18 PM

I find it actually quite depressing that this thread was allowed to exist past post one.

:crybaby:

Many things depress you, emo.

#78 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:21 PM

Many things depress you, emo.

You say that like emotional connection is a bad thing.

#79 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:22 PM

You say that like emotional connection is a bad thing.

Overly emotional to the point in which you cry over issues that do not even concern you IS a bad thing.

#80 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:26 PM

Overly emotional to the point in which you cry over issues that do not even concern you IS a bad thing.

Do you honestly believe that everyone acts out the precise animation of every emoticon they include in a post?
That's probably a symptom of mental disease.

#81 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:29 PM

Do you honestly believe that everyone acts out the precise animation of every emoticon they include in a post?
That's probably a symptom of mental disease.

Oh, so you lie to people that you're crying so you can get attention?

#82 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:31 PM

Oh, so you lie to people that you're crying so you can get attention?

Apologies for overestimating your intellectual capacity for deducing the jesting tone of an emoticon.

#83 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:35 PM

Apologies for overestimating your intellectual capacity for deducing the jesting tone of an emoticon.

The feeling is mutual as you use the literal meaning for "cry" when you see it on a forum.

#84 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:40 PM

The feeling is mutual as you use the literal meaning for "cry" when you see it on a forum.

You probably should have played that card before you confirmed that conclusion when you made your "lying" crack.

Elementary mistake, that one.

#85 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:46 PM

That should work too.

but 800k on every trade? thats quite a lot to dish out just to ban one person. lol

You do what you've gotta do to nail a douchebag, right?

#86 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:47 PM

You do what you've gotta do to nail a douchebag, right?

I guess but 800k is really overkill, lol. I think transferring just 300k is enough to alert TNT.

#87 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:02 PM

I guess but 800k is really overkill, lol. I think transferring just 300k is enough to alert TNT.

Depending on the value of the item, yes. If someone puts a lot of piles of dung or fishing junk, then 300k could definitely do it.

#88 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:16 PM

Depending on the value of the item, yes. If someone puts a lot of piles of dung or fishing junk, then 300k could definitely do it.

Yeah. it also works to just autobuy an item from magic shop with insane settings and just send it to the person.

#89 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:40 PM

Yeah. it also works to just autobuy an item from magic shop with insane settings and just send it to the person.

That would absolutely do it ;)

#90 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:45 PM

Posted Image

I'll just leave this here...

#91 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:49 PM

Sigh so not worth it to waste a shell on a bastard.

#92 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:56 PM

Sometimes it is. You can get people banned with a newbie account too. you don't have to waste a shell.

#93 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:00 PM

Sometimes it is. You can get people banned with a newbie account too. you don't have to waste a shell.

This is probably easier to do than a shell. If TNT sees an account that's been around less than a week SSing and 'transfering' np, well, it sure as hell looks suspicious.

#94 Alstroemeria

Alstroemeria
  • 156 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:06 AM

This is probably easier to do than a shell. If TNT sees an account that's been around less than a week SSing and 'transfering' np, well, it sure as hell looks suspicious.

I think its fine to lose a newbie account to nail a douchebag. Just make sure that you are using a (free?) proxy so that the rest of your accounts are not affected.

#95 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:06 PM

Nobody said anything about using an old, used-for-ABing-shell.

Like others mentioned, why not just create a fresh newbie account (on different proxy), Score Send INSANE scores with INSANE settings, get reviewed like 50 times, and bypass the 3/3 game limit, then buy out his shop/send him NPs through other item. :p Man we're evil...

#96 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:28 AM

Nobody said anything about using an old, used-for-ABing-shell.

Like others mentioned, why not just create a fresh newbie account (on different proxy), Score Send INSANE scores with INSANE settings, get reviewed like 50 times, and bypass the 3/3 game limit, then buy out his shop/send him NPs through other item. :p Man we're evil...

Yeah. Pass about 300k and TNT won't let it slide

Tell me if you guys need names of douchebags to use as guinea pigs. Trust me, these people are such assholes on the neoboards that your karma would become better for getting them iced.

Edited by Prodigy, 07 May 2010 - 11:29 AM.

#97 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:01 PM

Actually, TNT lets it slide sometimes so we're just giving them a gamble. They either keep what we gave them or they get iced for it. Sounds pretty fair.

Even if they're douchebags, it would be a gamble they never decided to take .. its just imposed on them o.o

Edited by Kendasala, 07 May 2010 - 01:03 PM.

#98 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:04 PM

Even if they're douchebags, it would be a gamble they never decided to take .. its just imposed on them o.o

No, the gamble is only if they accept the item.
If they reject it, there's no incriminating link between the accounts.

#99 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:05 PM

No, the gamble is only if they accept the item.
If they reject it, there's no incriminating link between the accounts.

That's not the case if you bid a ridiculously high amount of illegit neopoints on someone's auctions ;)

#100 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:11 PM

That's not the case if you bid a ridiculously high amount of illegit neopoints on someone's auctions ;)

But that wasn't the issue you were replying to... o.o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users