Photo

[Guide] How to Get Someone Banned

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#126 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:07 PM

If they can back up their opinion with a reasoned argument, then fine. If they say two add two is seven, then not fine.
That much, I would think, is obvious.

I believe I mentioned something in another thread, though, about being more interested in attempting to score cheap hits than making comprehensive replies to my posts?
Case, undeniably, closed.

(Oh, and luckily for you, I'm not a part of your public school system)

There was a case? You mean your incessant whining that doing something within a virtual pets game isn't morally correct?

#127 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:37 PM

There was a case? You mean your incessant whining that doing something within a virtual pets game isn't morally correct?

In that particular paragraph, no, that wasn't what I was referring to.
(And, no, I can't be bothered with refuting your "whining" canard. I don't really think it's necessary).

#128 NeoVix

NeoVix
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:04 AM

LOL this is really evil. I like it :D

#129 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 02:04 PM

LOL this is really evil. I like it Posted Image

:o

#130 KKane

KKane
  • 727 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:56 PM

I wonder what happens if you scoresend about 300k on multiple accounts and then buy the overpriced items from munsterpoo or hrobi in their shops. Those people are immune to bans. Would TNT, instead of freezing them, give them special treatment and rollback certain transactions for them?

I'm thinking that'd be something we could try. Even though we'd be the ones AB'ing we could use it against them. Either that or just make all of neopia shake in their boots at the fact a legendary neopian was frozen.

#131 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:16 PM

I'm thinking that'd be something we could try. Even though we'd be the ones AB'ing we could use it against them. Either that or just make all of neopia shake in their boots at the fact a legendary neopian was frozen.

They usually get unfrozen shortly after. They are special cases. Their large amount of fanboys would rage if they got frozen.

but if you want to be mischievous, you could organize a large scale transferring of about 20m to said people and see what happens. lol.

#132 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:50 PM

but if you want to be mischievous, you could organize a large scale transferring of about 20m to said people and see what happens. lol.

How do you know they will accept it ;)?

#133 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:14 PM

How do you know they will accept it ;)?

Have you seen the shops of players like Hrobi?

#134 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:16 PM

Have you seen the shops of players like Hrobi?

No.. but guessing from the question... items are over priced?

#135 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:19 PM

They usually get unfrozen shortly after. They are special cases. Their large amount of fanboys would rage if they got frozen.

why are they 'special cases'? are they NP employees?

the sort of ppl that piss me off most on NP are the ones who bid 100k on an item like baby PB, when you specifically wrote 595000! yet i don't know if that's worth wasting a shell/new account to get them frozen. Besides, you'd have to be careful that NP doesn't chainfreeze your main
the ones i'd like to see disappear from NP forever are the ones who steal other ppl's NP accounts. I've never had it, but i think that's just one badass way of cheating - it just disgusts me really, taking accounts from ppl who put so much time in it

#136 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:27 PM

why are they 'special cases'? are they NP employees?

the sort of ppl that piss me off most on NP are the ones who bid 100k on an item like baby PB, when you specifically wrote 595000! yet i don't know if that's worth wasting a shell/new account to get them frozen. Besides, you'd have to be careful that NP doesn't chainfreeze your main
the ones i'd like to see disappear from NP forever are the ones who steal other ppl's NP accounts. I've never had it, but i think that's just one badass way of cheating - it just disgusts me really, taking accounts from ppl who put so much time in it

Use a proxy if you're worried.

#137 StefanKai

StefanKai
  • 375 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:33 PM

Lmfao...i'm pretty sure people have done this to me when I've been "randomly" iced

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users