Photo

Forum BR

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 caritas

caritas
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:50 PM

oi people I am Brazilian! e my not and very good English not, has some Br this way?

Então se tiver alguem que fale portugues me avise! pra mim e mais facil! kkk

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:52 PM

Pretty sure you're the only BR here, at least the only one without a grasp of the English language.

#3 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:56 PM

Pretty sure you're the only BR here, at least the only one without a grasp of the English language.

Gen is Brazilian I think.

Welcome. :)

#4 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:58 PM

Gen is Brazilian I think.

Oh yeah, forgot he was active again.

#5 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:59 PM

Ya Gen is

Welcome to neocodex!

#6 caritas

caritas
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 01:02 PM

yupi then I am not the only one…. all play neo?

#7 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2010 - 01:07 PM

yupi then I am not the only one…. all play neo?

Most of us play Neopets. This is a Neopets forum after all ;)

#8 caritas

caritas
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 01:08 PM

kkkk this was a silly question ne! kkkk and that I am without knowing what to speak! =/

#9 Reddevil

Reddevil
  • 282 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 01:32 PM

welcome, i like brazil ! you practice brazil jiu jitsu?

#10 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:27 PM

Welcome, your sure to grasp the language quite quickly I believe. Can't wait to see you active and around. I suggest my three fave programs, Abrosia, Autopricer, and NPgen.

#11 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:47 PM

Hello and welcome, hopefully you can understand those who physically can't type or write proper english ;)
Your english seems fairly good too if you ask me.

#12 caritas

caritas
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:45 PM

Oi then I already use the very good abrosia and! but I lose many good item! what u makes?

#13 caritas

caritas
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:46 PM

Oi then I already use the very good abrosia and! but I lose many good item! what u makes?

#14 kiddX

kiddX
  • 606 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:49 PM

Are you using some online translator or something to go from Portuguese to English?
Anyway, yes we miss many good items. But you should also acquire a few over time.

#15 caritas

caritas
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:55 PM

Are you using some online translator or something to go from Portuguese to English?
Anyway, yes we miss many good items. But you should also acquire a few over time.

im using translator altavista..=D

I need to have patience... how many itens do u take in one day? A take 6 or 7, but low tinks

#16 kiddX

kiddX
  • 606 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 05:05 PM

It depends on what shops you go to and what your minimum profit is. If you have 10k profit setting in the Stamp shop, maybe 1 item per hour. If you have 1k profit setting in a food shop, maybe 5-6 items per hour.

#17 caritas

caritas
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 05:11 PM

Kid your Avy is soo Cool! I love her, what is the name of the atriz?

#18 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 06:02 PM

When I first started using abrosia I was lucky to get 3-5 items a day, now the past two days I've been running it I got around 7-12 items (each day) my shop now holds 15 ABed items and 17 items I found in my SDB that would sell for a pretty NP.

#19 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2010 - 06:14 PM

Your translator is pretty bad if it can't translate atriz -> actress

Might want to try a new one

#20 lua

lua
  • 100 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 10:33 PM

Hi caritas, and welcome! I'm Brazilian too, and I can help you with your English anytime you need. ^_^ Off course, I can't promise I'll be right 100% of the time, so sorry if I misspelled something, by the way. English is my secong language and I adore it.

#21 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 01:27 AM

Hi caritas, and welcome! I'm Brazilian too, and I can help you with your English anytime you need. ^_^ Off course, I can't promise I'll be right 100% of the time, so sorry if I misspelled something, by the way. English is my secong language and I adore it.

Well now, thats the spirit! What made you take up english lua?

#22 lua

lua
  • 100 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:38 PM

Well now, thats the spirit! What made you take up english lua?

Oh, to make a long story short, I took classes when I was a kid and am now graduated from a course. I've been really interested in other languages since then. I even tried to learn a little Japanese, but now I don't have the time to continue. ^_^
It's easy to train orally and to read a lot around here, but my English writing skills sometimes go down the drain. Perhaps posting will keep me on the right track!

#23 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:14 PM

Jajajajaja is the only Portuguese I know.

#24 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:25 PM

Oh, to make a long story short, I took classes when I was a kid and am now graduated from a course. I've been really interested in other languages since then. I even tried to learn a little Japanese, but now I don't have the time to continue. ^_^
It's easy to train orally and to read a lot around here, but my English writing skills sometimes go down the drain. Perhaps posting will keep me on the right track!

Well I'm sure posting will definately keep your english skills on the rise, I've always wanted to learn a second language myself but have always been too lazy. I admire those who learn multiple languages though, theres just something about it that I really like.

#25 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:03 PM

Well I'm sure posting will definately keep your english skills on the rise, I've always wanted to learn a second language myself but have always been too lazy. I admire those who learn multiple languages though, theres just something about it that I really like.

Forums teach you all sorts of stuff... including stuff you shouldn't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users