Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:37 AM

*deleted*

Edited by Kweh, 12 May 2010 - 11:30 PM.

#3 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:40 AM

There's no such thing and you also posted this in the wrong section.

/thread

#4 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

IF you want to make such suggestions or ideas at least have it well thought out or detailed...

#5 Bagel

Bagel
  • 30 posts

like a neocodex neopets private server. with high np rate and like a kick ass starter pack and alot of other things that are cooler

#6 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:43 AM

like a neocodex neopets private server. with high np rate and like a kick ass starter pack and alot of other things that are cooler

Can you hack their server and download all the files and database for us so we can do this? Or do you want us to recreate the entire Neopets site from scratch?

#7 Bagel

Bagel
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:45 AM

idk i just thought it would be cool my baad

#8 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:03 AM

Idea: We create a Neopets game where you start with 2 billion NPs, a Chokato(TCG), a ZDAP, a SuAP, and a MSPP(TCG). We can make up other items as we go along.

In the end since there is nothing else to work towards, the only point of the game will be logging in and collecting your interest everyday.

Since this is a private server, none of the items or NPs will be transferrable to an actual account, but it will be really cool to show off your shit that serves no purpose.

#9 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:08 AM

Idea: We create a Neopets game where you start with 2 billion NPs, a Chokato(TCG), a ZDAP, a SuAP, and a MSPP(TCG). We can make up other items as we go along.

In the end since there is nothing else to work towards, the only point of the game will be logging in and collecting your interest everyday.

Since this is a private server, none of the items or NPs will be transferrable to an actual account, but it will be really cool to show off your shit that serves no purpose.

LOL, nice one JCRB.

If he's talking about another neopets like site, then all he has to do is google for virtual pets.
Marapets,
Powerpets

are two that I know of offhand.

#10 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:10 AM

umm we should like make 1. any ideas?

I'm still waiting for my $172 so I can tell you how to dupe items, you know...

#11 kiddX

kiddX
  • 606 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:11 AM

Also, private servers are usually for games that either cost money or are private. Since neopets is neither what would be the point of making one?

#12 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:46 AM

Also, private servers are usually for games that either cost money or are private. Since neopets is neither what would be the point of making one?

So nobody gets frozen!!

#13 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:55 AM

I'm still waiting for my $172 so I can tell you how to dupe items, you know...

And I still await my 20 mil np from him :p

#14 kiddX

kiddX
  • 606 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 11:04 AM

i just read your other topics and they are a good read.

you claim you can dupe when asking for 15 mil in one thread saying it's something about sql...
but then in your other thread you later ask how to dupe?
FUNNY

#15 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 11:06 AM

i just read your other topics and they are a good read.

you claim you can dupe when asking for 15 mil in one thread saying it's something about sql...
but then in your other thread you later ask how to dupe?
FUNNY

Oh Kiddx, don't get us started on this guy. Really :p

#16 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 11:19 AM

Private server for a free browser game?

if you want to just fantasize about being rich on neopets, you can just use the simulators here.

#17 kiddX

kiddX
  • 606 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:35 PM

if you want to just fantasize about being rich on neopets, you can just use the simulators here.

Oh... maraquan krawk... oh...super attack pea... oh...pet with 300 stats
you feel so good

#18 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:37 PM

Oh... maraquan krawk... oh...super attack pea... oh...pet with 300 stats
you feel so good

>,< I'm sorry but for some reason that sounds extremely wrong..

#19 BuckFutter

BuckFutter
  • 310 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 06:37 PM

This.

#20 Alstroemeria

Alstroemeria
  • 156 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 11:19 PM

I agree. There is no point in making a private server for Neopets. It would be stupid to waste time creating a private server for a free browser game.

#21 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2010 - 11:28 PM

The problem with creating a 'Private Server' copy of Neopets would be the massive lawsuit that Viacom would lay on whoever created it.

The problem is. We dont have their php source....

#22 Shadowfool

Shadowfool
  • 419 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 11:29 PM

I'm sorry but this is just dumb...
First off, it's basically impossible to do unless you want to devote like a year to it.(re-creating all their code and such)

Second, there's not point... Let's make a community of only rich people on neopets... dur./...

#23 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 01 May 2010 - 12:11 AM

Dear OP,
You're an asshat. In case you don't know what an asshat is, I found a purdy picture 4 u 2 make it less compl1cated:

Posted Image

Making a private server of Neopets would not only be fucking impossible because we don't have their source codes, but it would also be fucking retarded because: Who the fuck would play Neopets on a lonely ass private server when they can just be miserable and play Neopets the fagtastic way that it has been established already? Try a penis pump, because that might have a slightly greater chance of making your prepubescent dick grow larger than the one you would obtain from this retarded lonely Neopets private server. Oh and hell, while you are at it, you might as well re-make the Neopets and call them "Bagelpets" and have them filled with assorted flavors of cream cheese and mother fucking jelly.

Sincerely,
MissMurder

#24 kiddX

kiddX
  • 606 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 12:15 AM

Dear OP,
You're an asshat. In case you don't know what an asshat is, I found a purdy picture 4 u 2 make it less compl1cated:

ROFL. That was legen....dary. +1 and owned.
Posted Image

#25 piefayth

piefayth
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 01:23 PM

It's a shame it'd be so hard to compete with neopets.
Man, if I made my own virtual pets site it'd be so much cooler. All the neopets ripoffs aren't even trying, I could make nicer looking websites in friggin eigth grade.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users