Quantcast

Photo

So mi Girlfriend doesnt think she is pretty. Help me show her?

• Please log in to reply
392 replies to this topic

#76 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:16 PM

I'm on it cause off it I'm two weeks late on my monthly <.<
I couldn't handle it anymore so I told my mom "I want the damned pill!!"

#77 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:17 PM

That's what seperates the men from the women. Most women want commitment ^ ^
Not just sex. Plus, its a test for their bfs. How long you willing to wait if you really want me? Years? My ex waited 3 years. Got nothing. The end xD

Your ex waited 3 years and got nothing hahah! I feel sorry for kitsu jk! That is good that you can control you hormones pssh or your ex just couldn't get in there he probably needs some guide or tips:p

#78 Kaitan

Kaitan
  • 82 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:18 PM

Not just sex. Plus, its a test for their bfs. How long you willing to wait if you really want me? Years? My ex waited 3 years. Got nothing. The end xD

zomgoodness the one thing we are opposites on XDDDDDJK ^_^ waiting is ok I guess

#79 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:18 PM

It's common to think you're ugly. Mass media and popular culture does that. All I can say from an experienced stand point, make yourself happy. If you're happy on your own, and you don't give two shits what anyone else thinks, you're a beautiful person in my book.

We need more guys who think like you in this world =/
Thanks ^ ^

#80 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:19 PM

Thanks ^ ^

He's right though. If you don't love yourself, then you can't expect other people to like you. ;)

#81 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:19 PM

Your ex waited 3 years and got nothing hahah! I feel sorry for kitsu jk! That is good that you can control you hormones pssh or your ex just couldn't get in there he probably needs some guide or tips:p

lol
I can't control it for shit ;)
I just find other methods of having fun. I can get pretty creative. ^ ^
Enough to keep my man satisfied for 3 years apparently xDDD

#82 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:20 PM

ahaha jake you troll. made me lol

YOU'RE THE TROLL.

I don't know what women you're talking about but in my general area... lulz.

Test for their bfs? wtf is the point then, cheesy arse relationship? You can get that from having friends excluding kissing or some other bullshit. I wouldn't wait more than 2 weeks... and that is no lie, but then again I haven't dated for 2 years, don't plan on it for another 4.

#83 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:20 PM

He's right though. If you don't love yourself, then you can't expect other people to love you. Posted Image

I'm not saying he's not right at all. I agree he is... Its just.. Ugh. My past destroys everything xD

#84 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:21 PM

lol
I can't control it for shit ;)
I just find other methods of having fun. I can get pretty creative. ^ ^
Enough to keep my man satisfied for 3 years apparently xDDD

ah i see haha! good stuff then :thumbsup:

#85 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:22 PM

I'm on it cause off it I'm two weeks late on my monthly <.<
I couldn't handle it anymore so I told my mom "I want the damned pill!!"

But you haven't had sex. My logic detector is hanging slightly around my asshole atm.

#86 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Thanks ^ ^

I've done 3 years at one of the Top 10 Party Colleges in the Nation. Going by looks alone usually leads to nothing more than STD's. I just recently learned that making yourself happy is the true key to making your life happy. Just remember that if you're in a difficult situation ;)

Also, don't take sex advice from Jake.

#87 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

YOU'RE THE TROLL.

I don't know what women you're talking about but in my general area... lulz.

Test for their bfs? wtf is the point then, cheesy arse relationship? You can get that from having friends excluding kissing or some other bullshit. I wouldn't wait more than 2 weeks... and that is no lie, but then again I haven't dated for 2 years, don't plan on it for another 4.

The point of the test is to see how well they can control themselves and if they can think past sex. Do they want you for the sex or for who you are? When you're this young, its hard to tell with some guys cause the fuck around with you just to get you in bed, so I say its better to play it safe than to lose it to a guy I'm head over heels for, think he's the one, and he ends up ditching me as soon as he gets me T____T
I hate hearing stories bout that and its ALWAYS bout teens. So I like playing it safe ^ ^

#88 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

A relationship just based on sex would be a pretty shitty relationship IMO. Basically no point in having one then.

#89 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:24 PM

A relationship just based on sex would be a pretty shitty relationship IMO. Basically no point in having one then.

It really leads to nothing more than hurting yourself emotionally. There's no reason to have a monogamous sexual relationship if you're not having a monogamous emotional relationship.

#90 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:24 PM

But you haven't had sex. My logic detector is hanging slightly around my asshole atm.

The pill isn't just for sex. It regulates your periods and is quite well at it. Its never a happy ending if you're sitting in class, majorly late and don't know when you'll start but dont wanna waste money using pads and tampons every fucking day for nothing and then... well yeah =/
Its not a fun thing xD
The pill is God to me. I was off it for a month and was 2 weeks late again and was like UGH!!! I can't take the anxiety!!!

#91 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:25 PM

The point of the test is to see how well they can control themselves and if they can think past sex. Do they want you for the sex or for who you are? When you're this young, its hard to tell with some guys cause the fuck around with you just to get you in bed, so I say its better to play it safe than to lose it to a guy I'm head over heels for, think he's the one, and he ends up ditching me as soon as he gets me T____T
I hate hearing stories bout that and its ALWAYS bout teens. So I like playing it safe ^ ^

Exactly why I wont bother for several years, save mine and the miss' problems.

Just like how there is no point in having a relationship at an age where you make dick all for money and you aren't old enough to *legally* do shit.

#92 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Why are you on the pill if you don't have sexual relations? De-raep mode?

Sometimes girls are prescribed the pill to help regulate and/or to reduce pain for their periods.

#93 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

I've done 3 years at one of the Top 10 Party Colleges in the Nation. Going by looks alone usually leads to nothing more than STD's. I just recently learned that making yourself happy is the true key to making your life happy. Just remember that if you're in a difficult situation Posted Image

Yush ^ ^
I will remember both advices :)
Thanks! :D

#94 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:26 PM

The pill isn't just for sex. It regulates your periods and is quite well at it. Its never a happy ending if you're sitting in class, majorly late and don't know when you'll start but dont wanna waste money using pads and tampons every fucking day for nothing and then... well yeah =/
Its not a fun thing xD
The pill is God to me. I was off it for a month and was 2 weeks late again and was like UGH!!! I can't take the anxiety!!!

Fuck me. I shouldn't have mentioned it.

/minderaser

#95 Kaitan

Kaitan
  • 82 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:27 PM

-grabs popcorn- this is getting good ^_^
and Yuki remember how we figured out that your ex had the personality of a rock? just sayin ^_^

#96 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:28 PM

He really did o.O
I finally understand that "think outside the box" thing now xDDD
Didn't see it in the box but now I'm out and I'm like "Wow O-O So glad I left him ^ ^" lulz

#97 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:30 PM

Hey Hey Hey.

I would prefer you call it relationship advice, my sex advice could be quite good.

#98 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:33 PM

Hey Hey Hey.

I would prefer you call it relationship advice, my sex advice could be quite good.

Relationship advice then, sorry.

Although I do debate on your sex advice being good. I really wouldn't take any from the internet to be honest, especially on a Neopets forum.

#99 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:40 PM

Hmmm, very true o-o

#100 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:41 PM

Relationship advice then, sorry.

Although I do debate on your sex advice being good. I really wouldn't take any from the internet to be honest, especially on a Neopets forum.

I can't argue with you on that. For the internet I would probably just link someone to Urban dictionary. That has some joke shit I've never/wish I never heard of.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users