64 replies to this topic

#1 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 07:10 AM

My name is Michael and I just joined.

Some stats:

in College Studying to be a doctor (currently premed)
Likes to play tennis
Total foodie =P
Ask me questions?

Nice to meet everyone. hope to contribute quite a bit! =)

#2 ThisisInsane

ThisisInsane
  • 295 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:34 AM

Welcome to the boards!!

#3 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:36 AM

Welcome, just joined and three posts, maybe he'll stick around :D *is tired of the "Joined, one post only after a week+"*

Hope you enjoy your stay :D

#4 Alstroemeria

Alstroemeria
  • 156 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:47 AM

Welcome to Neocodex! hope you enjoy your stay here Posted Image The programs here are really good.

#5 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:00 AM

Thanks for the support ^ ^

Lol I was starting to get worried no one would reply haha!

Xwee: Since people seem to be pretty active here, it will be fun to stick around! =)

Alstro: The programs seem too good to be true! Hahahaha. Since people here seem legit, I am not worried as long as I don't go crazy! My current goal is to make a self-funding stock portfolio; my overall goal is to have around 43,800,000 np in my bank so that I can get 15k a day for stocks ^ ^ I know it is going to take a VERY long time to get there (the stocks take over 6 months to become profitable) but as long as I use ABing in moderation, I hope that I can get there!

#6 Nex2004

Nex2004
  • 143 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:54 AM

Good luck with the plans :) even more so with becoming a doctor, that's more than i could aspire too be!
Hope you enjoy your time on the boards!

#7 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:01 AM

Thanks Nex! =)
Should be an interesting adventure... haha

#8 willy101

willy101
  • 337 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:22 AM

welcome!

also a college student here.

where are you studying at?

#9 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:24 AM

My name is Michael and I just joined.

Some stats:

in College Studying to be a doctor (currently premed)
Likes to play tennis
Total foodie =P
Ask me questions?

Nice to meet everyone. hope to contribute quite a bit! =)

You and I are the same person!!! Except I suck at tennis :o

Welcome here :D You wouldn't happen to be Asian too would you? :S 'Cause then we wouldn't be the same person :p

#10 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:29 AM

You and I are the same person!!! Except I suck at tennis :o

Welcome here :D You wouldn't happen to be Asian too would you? :S 'Cause then we wouldn't be the same person :p

LOL ty ty *bows* I am 25% Korean, so I guess I am a BIT asian hahaha! Woot woot for new friends ^ ^

Edit: (Just saw Willy's post)

Willy, How do you like college? =P

I am currently at the Claremont Colleges, which are a collection of very small private liberal arts schools. Freaking LOVE it there =) I am in England though right now, studying abroad. It's been cool; a nice break from the hectic workload of the science classes! =P

Edited by Mikes, 06 May 2010 - 10:36 AM.

#11 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:14 AM

welcome ^_^

#12 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:17 AM

Woot! Korean! The language is cool.

#13 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:33 AM

Woot! Korean! The language is cool.

LMAO! I know nothing about it sadly... but I DO know about my Mexican and Black culture hehehehe.....

And thanks Oreo! =P

#14 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:58 AM

Welcome Michael!
I'm also in pre-med :)

#15 Jenken

Jenken
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:00 PM

Hey! Welcome to the forums :)

I actually wanted to study Medecin as well, but we have some stupid entrance exam here in Austria and I didn't get a spot even though I registered at the first day they opened the registration <_<

#16 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:03 PM

Welcome Michael!
I'm also in pre-med :)

Neopets and premed; am I seeing a trend? Hahaha! LOL. How is your track going so far? Im SUPER behind, need to take second semester of intro chem this summer T_T;; Bleh 6 straight weeks, oh joy! hahaha

#17 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:11 PM

Neopets and premed; am I seeing a trend? Hahaha! LOL. How is your track going so far? Im SUPER behind, need to take second semester of intro chem this summer T_T;; Bleh 6 straight weeks, oh joy! hahaha

LOL. All the Biology, Physics and Chemistry drives can drive students nuts. Hence, Neo is necessary :p. Pluss.. its an excellent extracurricular activity to add on :):)
Are you taking Physical chm or organic?

I'm Chem + Statistics this summer. Gonna be a lot of work :(:(.

#18 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:15 PM

LOL. All the Biology, Physics and Chemistry drives can drive students nuts. Hence, Neo is necessary :p. Pluss.. its an excellent extracurricular activity to add on :):)
Are you taking Physical chm or organic?

I'm Chem + Statistics this summer. Gonna be a lot of work :(:(.

HAHAHAHA!!! Omg. I did chem + bio in the same semester. That was like DEATH. 8 hours of lab a week + about 12 hours of lectures per week (other classes) + lab reports + extra work = T_T;; I was, however, able to work out almost everyday and play tennis too! Didn't have much time for anything else.

I am taking INTRO chem. Yeah I know. HAHAH and I am a JUNIOR next year -.- I think I might have to take a year off to finish my requirements, but ah well.

What chem are you takinf/ stats = bleh... I haven't taken a stats course yet, but I took calc and aced it ^ ^ *dances* got B's in Bio though (my major) and an A- in chem (went to tutoring EVERY week, freaking chem..)

#19 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:44 PM

HAHAHAHA!!! Omg. I did chem + bio in the same semester. That was like DEATH. 8 hours of lab a week + about 12 hours of lectures per week (other classes) + lab reports + extra work = T_T;; I was, however, able to work out almost everyday and play tennis too! Didn't have much time for anything else.

I am taking INTRO chem. Yeah I know. HAHAH and I am a JUNIOR next year -.- I think I might have to take a year off to finish my requirements, but ah well.

What chem are you takinf/ stats = bleh... I haven't taken a stats course yet, but I took calc and aced it ^ ^ *dances* got B's in Bio though (my major) and an A- in chem (went to tutoring EVERY week, freaking chem..)

Oh, woww! I used to fit in badminton but i stopped at the end D:.

Yah, I had first year physics, chm and bio all in the same semester. what was worse was all the labs fell on the same day. Thursday was just three labs in a row -.-'. Be the end, my feet were super sore.

I'm taking organic chm. I did physical during the fall term. Is junior second year:P? I'm in canada so we don't use those terms xD.

&&Ya... i'm dreading stats xD. The avg for tests are usually around 50 o.o

#20 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:49 PM

Oh, woww! I used to fit in badminton but i stopped at the end D:.

Yah, I had first year physics, chm and bio all in the same semester. what was worse was all the labs fell on the same day. Thursday was just three labs in a row -.-'. Be the end, my feet were super sore.

I'm taking organic chm. I did physical during the fall term. Is junior second year:P? I'm in canada so we don't use those terms xD.

&&Ya... i'm dreading stats xD. The avg for tests are usually around 50 o.o

I will never give up my tennis unless I am like SERIOUSLY injured; right now I am in the process of getting in shape for it. Hitting the gym as much as possible and TRYING to change my eating habits.. I love food too much haha. I should probably get off of the computer more often though > <

OMG. All 3 in the same semester?!?! I would DIE. I would have to take 3 next year if I didn't do summer... but ehhh...

O chem eh? I hear that is the dealbreaker for a lot of premed students; good luck! I still have a whiloe before i get there hahaha.

LOL @ stats! All I can say is: Good Luck! =P

Oh, and Junior year is 3rd year > <;; I went from an Econ Major to Bio Major, so I am SUPER behind hahahah

#21 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:43 PM

Hello and welcome!! Who's your favourite tennis player of all time.

#22 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:51 PM

you're 19 and in junior year? :o I'm extremely impressed.

#23 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:11 PM

Hello and welcome!! Who's your favourite tennis player of all time.

Thanks! =P I like the Williams Sisters; even though Serena is a bit crazy hahahaha. Agassi or Blake on the men's side though, not too sure.

And Thanks Boggart; I am a sophomore right now, but going to be a junior next year... Im not THAT far ahead, just a little bit =) Started school just a little younger than most.

#24 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:20 PM

ohh. Still, impressive :D I just finished first year (aside from my current spring courses) so I'm not looking forward to biochem, organic chem and physics *sigh*.

#25 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:46 PM

ohh. Still, impressive :D I just finished first year (aside from my current spring courses) so I'm not looking forward to biochem, organic chem and physics *sigh*.

Thanks! Haha. Itll be fine, just do your best! =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users