What's your favorite food?

#27 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:41 PM

Welcome.
What's your favorite food?

Thankies! Oh gosh that is a tough one since I love sooo many foods. I am going to have to say.... Potatoes for their diversity: I love french fries, hash browns, chips, potato skins, etc. etc. But I love sooo many others too... I actually just ate a bunch of Indian food a while ago, soooo good! =)

#28 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 04:17 PM

Thankies! Oh gosh that is a tough one since I love sooo many foods. I am going to have to say.... Potatoes for their diversity: I love french fries, hash browns, chips, potato skins, etc. etc. But I love sooo many others too... I actually just ate a bunch of Indian food a while ago, soooo good! =)

Yum... Indian food. I associate that with Curry. Gotta love my mom's curry man!

Anyways, greetings and a warm welcome to Neocodex! :)

#29 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 04:28 PM

Hey. Welcome to the forums.

#30 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2010 - 04:30 PM

Yum... Indian food. I associate that with Curry. Gotta love my mom's curry man!

Anyways, greetings and a warm welcome to Neocodex! :)

Thanksss!!! Gosh so many nice people ^ ^ LOL @ the curry thing.. HAHAHAHA. I had some spicy chicken thing with rice and a naan and this poppadum thing, which was yummy. I am SOOO full.

#31 lua

lua
  • 100 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:15 PM

Welcome! I was reading topics throughout the forum and made my way here.

I'm new too, and hope we reach our goals with this site's help. ^_^

Oh, and my sister is going to be a doctor too, so good luck to you both. She's more into doing research, though. What field do you like the most?

#32 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:48 AM

Welcome! I was reading topics throughout the forum and made my way here.

I'm new too, and hope we reach our goals with this site's help. ^_^

Oh, and my sister is going to be a doctor too, so good luck to you both. She's more into doing research, though. What field do you like the most?

Well you made it to the right place :thumbsup: Hahahaha!

What are your goals? I hope we make them as well, it should be fun. I am going to enjoy the process, and I know its going to take A Longggggg time, but it'll be cool.

Gratz to your sis, and good luck to her! :) Research is all right, but I am SUPER into patient care and natural healing. I would like to get an OD to become a doctor of osteopathic medicine and then learn naturopathic medicine as well so that I can diagnose the body as a whole. Getting to know/ helping patients to the best of my ability is what my goal is, even though I am going to be in school for AT LEAST another 8 years haha. ;)

#33 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:58 AM

Glad to see you decided to stick around. Yeah most of us are legit but still be careful when buying from a member cause you never know whose out to scam you. Also the programs are the safest but your still taking a risk of getting your account frozen.
My favorite programs are:
Abrosia (it autobuys while I browse the site)
NP Generator: 76k for advanced members ;)
Auto Pricer: Great for prices those multiple items you just bought but don't feel like doing the work manually lol. :D

Yeah I sound like I'm selling stuff XD, seriously though I'd highly recomend those if your account is 4 months +. If not then just stick with NPgen you'll quickly be on your way to making your goals. Also check out the trading boards to help you on your way. I have bought up to 10mil+ on this site already. (not counting the half I gave to my hubby) lol.

#34 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2010 - 02:36 AM

Glad to see you decided to stick around. Yeah most of us are legit but still be careful when buying from a member cause you never know whose out to scam you. Also the programs are the safest but your still taking a risk of getting your account frozen.
My favorite programs are:
Abrosia (it autobuys while I browse the site)
NP Generator: 76k for advanced members ;)
Auto Pricer: Great for prices those multiple items you just bought but don't feel like doing the work manually lol. :D

Yeah I sound like I'm selling stuff XD, seriously though I'd highly recomend those if your account is 4 months +. If not then just stick with NPgen you'll quickly be on your way to making your goals. Also check out the trading boards to help you on your way. I have bought up to 10mil+ on this site already. (not counting the half I gave to my hubby) lol.

Thanks for the info!

doesn't Abrosia autoprice for you already?

Nice with the 10m! I am aiming for a lot, but I think I might get there with time! Then I can start avie collecting haha.

#35 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 03:15 AM

Thanks for the info!

doesn't Abrosia autoprice for you already?

Nice with the 10m! I am aiming for a lot, but I think I might get there with time! Then I can start avie collecting haha.

Yer it does every so often... I personally like neon autopricer better though. BTW my fav tennis players are pete samprus from the men and justine henin + kim clisters

#36 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2010 - 03:21 AM

Yer it does every so often... I personally like neon autopricer better though. BTW my fav tennis players are pete samprus from the men and justine henin + kim clisters

Oooo okie, I will be sure to try the autopricer.

Nice with the tennis players, I am sure that once I read Pete Sampras' story, I will like him more than Agassi... Agassi's life was kinda messed up hahaha. I love clijsters; she is a nice person off the court which is amazing since she is so ferocious on court hahah. Henin... I didn't like her much before, but now I respect her a lot because she sticks to who she is and doesn't care what others think. That takes a lot, especially without a good support system.

#37 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:16 AM

Potatoes are awesome. I rank them up there with eggs.

#38 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:36 AM

Potatoes are awesome. I rank them up there with eggs.

OMFG I LOVE EGGS! A few weeks ago I are 9 eggs in one day. It was quite a lot. I ate some today... sooo goood! :thumbsup:

#39 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:45 AM

I will never give up my tennis unless I am like SERIOUSLY injured; right now I am in the process of getting in shape for it. Hitting the gym as much as possible and TRYING to change my eating habits.. I love food too much haha. I should probably get off of the computer more often though > <

OMG. All 3 in the same semester?!?! I would DIE. I would have to take 3 next year if I didn't do summer... but ehhh...

O chem eh? I hear that is the dealbreaker for a lot of premed students; good luck! I still have a whiloe before i get there hahaha.

LOL @ stats! All I can say is: Good Luck! =P

Oh, and Junior year is 3rd year > <;; I went from an Econ Major to Bio Major, so I am SUPER behind hahahah

That's awesome. I share that passion of food with you ;).

Yah. Bio, physics, chm, calc were 4/5 classes for most life scis in first year at my uni Posted Image. It's smart to do one in the summer.

& THANKS Posted Image I'm going to need the luck!!

Why the change from Econ?

Edited by Kendasala, 07 May 2010 - 09:53 AM.

#40 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2010 - 10:04 AM

That's awesome. I share that passion of food with you ;).

Yah. Bio, physics, chm, calc were 4/5 classes for most life scis in first year at my uni Posted Image. It's smart to do one in the summer.

& THANKS Posted Image I'm going to need the luck!!

Why the change from Econ?

Food... ah.. hahaha!

:thumbsup:

Long story short (regarding econ) I didnt want to deal with cut-throat people who will do anything to get to the top. I also was very interested in health; even though I am not great at science, I am working hard so that I can do my best to help others! :p

#41 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 10:12 AM

Food... ah.. hahaha!

Posted Image

Long story short (regarding econ) I didnt want to deal with cut-throat people who will do anything to get to the top. I also was very interested in health; even though I am not great at science, I am working hard so that I can do my best to help others! Posted Image

MMMM.... OH YESS Posted Image

Ya, office/corporate politics can be really brutal. That's why I chose sceince too.

If you ever have any questions about science, let me know. I'm not brilliant but 2>1 ;).

#42 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 10:16 AM

Hey, you forgot about bacon. Not the healthiest food I grant you, but honestly who doesn't just LOVE the taste of bacon? Bacon Sandwhiches, Bacon with Eggs, Bacon Pizza, Bacon and Cheese Burrito, Bacon Bits in salad... Oh god.. Bacon..

#43 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 10:19 AM

Hey, you forgot about bacon. Not the healthiest food I grant you, but honestly who doesn't just LOVE the taste of bacon? Bacon Sandwhiches, Bacon with Eggs, Bacon Pizza, Bacon and Cheese Burrito, Bacon Bits in salad... Oh god.. Bacon..

You're making me want bacon :o. and... I don't have any in my house -.-.

#44 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 10:59 AM

OMFG I LOVE EGGS! A few weeks ago I are 9 eggs in one day. It was quite a lot. I ate some today... sooo goood! :thumbsup:

Eggs and potatoes are awesome. Inexpensive and easy to make food out of.

As for bacon, I can't stand it. When I eat bacon, I feel like I'm wishing cancer on myself.

Edited by Prodigy, 07 May 2010 - 10:59 AM.

#45 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:11 AM

Eggs and potatoes are awesome. Inexpensive and easy to make food out of.

As for bacon, I can't stand it. When I eat bacon, I feel like I'm wishing cancer on myself.

Well, there's an exception to every rule. If it's the grease, I tend to put the bacon in a strainer so as to remove all grease then warm it up just a bit in the microwave (or eat it cold if it's a sandwhich) Put the strainer over a bowl that leaves a good amount of room for the grease to collect without touching the bacon, but won't melt from the grease. If it's the fat, I tend to cut that off before I even begin cooking it.

You're making me want bacon :o. and... I don't have any in my house -.-.

I don't have any either :( I am making myself hungry though lol XD

#46 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:20 AM

Well, there's an exception to every rule. If it's the grease, I tend to put the bacon in a strainer so as to remove all grease then warm it up just a bit in the microwave (or eat it cold if it's a sandwhich) Put the strainer over a bowl that leaves a good amount of room for the grease to collect without touching the bacon, but won't melt from the grease. If it's the fat, I tend to cut that off before I even begin cooking it.

I don't have any either Posted Image I am making myself hungry though lol XD

Sadly, the salt would still be a problem Posted Image.

Home popped popcorn is also terrific Posted Image. Tastes better than the ones in bags, cheapers & you can add your own butter/flavoring ^__^.

Edited by Kendasala, 07 May 2010 - 11:21 AM.

#47 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:21 AM

I don't have any either :( I am making myself hungry though lol XD

I refrain from putting anything unhealthy in my sandwiches. I have to put on about 5-10 pounds right now and its preferable that they're good weight instead of bad.

#48 Xerous

Xerous
  • 184 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:57 AM

welcome to the forumsPosted Image

I see nobody posted cheesePosted Image.........i love cheese.

#49 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 12:20 PM

welcome to the forumsPosted Image

I see nobody posted cheesePosted Image.........i love cheese.

Havarti cheese :)

#50 Rambo

Rambo
  • 833 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 12:52 PM

You know Mike, you are residing in the correct city for a curry with our Balti Triangle and all :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users