64 replies to this topic

#51 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2010 - 02:31 PM

Woot woot, more replies! :thumbsup:

Where do I start.... haha

Kendasala: Thanks for the offer of help, I might take you up on it hahaha (specially once I hit O-chem... LOL)
random - my mom bought a popcorn popper that I saw in our garage once... maybe i will try making some from scratch!

Xwee: Freaking love bacon... but I try to limit it as I am trying to train for tennis; trying to find the balance between deliciousness and healthiness is quite tough, but to each his own right? haha

Prodigy: Eggs and potatoes TOGETHER are amazing as well. I can make BOMB oven baked french fries. If I somehow manage to not eat them all, I save them overnight and scramble them with eggs. SO GOOD. Seriously. :funone:
- You're trying to put on 5-10 pounds of muscle eh? Cool stuff. I am trying to cut right now; been on and off the wagon these past few months, but I decided I will try to take it slow and steady rather than super healthy for a few days followed by a binge. All comes back to balance and moderation *sigh* Should be interesting once I do find it though. I've lost around 80 pounds of fat in the past 2 years, still hoping to lose a bit more and maintain the muscle I was able to build :rolleyes:

Xerous: Cheese is amazing too. Trying to limit that as well though <_<

Rambo: I still have yet to have legit Indian food; the takeaway I get is pretty good (for my Indian food standards), but I am sure there is MUCH better out there. I mean especially since I tried to eat Mexican food here for cinco de mayo and it was seriously an EPIC FAIL. It was pretty bad... not that I was expecting much hahahaa. My English friend absolutely LOVED the "fake" Mexican food. That was hilarious. She said that I got her "addicted" to Mexican food.... Omg... if she had the real thing... LOL

#52 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 02:49 PM

Woot woot, more replies! :thumbsup:

Kendasala: Thanks for the offer of help, I might take you up on it hahaha (specially once I hit O-chem... LOL)
random - my mom bought a popcorn popper that I saw in our garage once... maybe i will try making some from scratch!

Xwee: Freaking love bacon... but I try to limit it as I am trying to train for tennis; trying to find the balance between deliciousness and healthiness is quite tough, but to each his own right? haha

Prodigy: Eggs and potatoes TOGETHER are amazing as well. I can make BOMB oven baked french fries. If I somehow manage to not eat them all, I save them overnight and scramble them with eggs. SO GOOD. Seriously. :funone:
- You're trying to put on 5-10 pounds of muscle eh? Cool stuff. I am trying to cut right now; been on and off the wagon these past few months, but I decided I will try to take it slow and steady rather than super healthy for a few days followed by a binge. All comes back to balance and moderation *sigh* Should be interesting once I do find it though. I've lost around 80 pounds of fat in the past 2 years, still hoping to lose a bit more and maintain the muscle I was able to build :rolleyes:

Xerous: Cheese is amazing too. Trying to limit that as well though <_<

Rambo: I still have yet to have legit Indian food; the takeaway I get is pretty good (for my Indian food standards), but I am sure there is MUCH better out there. I mean especially since I tried to eat Mexican food here for cinco de mayo and it was seriously an EPIC FAIL. It was pretty bad... not that I was expecting much hahahaa. My English friend absolutely LOVED the "fake" Mexican food. That was hilarious. She said that I got her "addicted" to Mexican food.... Omg... if she had the real thing... LOL

I like scrambled eggs and fried potatoes. I hate the frozen french fries; they're disgusting. Too crispy.

and right now I'm 5'8 wit a 25" waist so yeah, need some weight. good weight.

#53 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 03:18 PM

Woot woot, more replies! Posted Image

Sure thing Posted Image

You should definately do that! If you want to be healthier, use sesame oil instead of butter :). It tastes different at first but its kind of good after awhile!

#54 stirlingL

stirlingL
  • 424 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 03:34 PM

medicine? have fun with 8 to 10 years study? haha. welcome!

#55 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2010 - 03:49 PM

Prodigy: I really want eggs and potatoes right now > <
- btw, your stats a ridonculous! We are like exact opposites (like some of my other friends) I gain weight SOOOO easily (well my unhealthy lifestyle probably the bulk of it...) but still =P

Kendasala: I will be sure to do that. Remind me in a month when I am back in cali and can do it for sure!

Emerych: Yeah I expect to be in school that long. Should be a long, hard, but rewarding process. You'll know who to come to when you got a problem eh? Hahaha.

#56 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2010 - 04:49 PM

I like scrambled eggs and fried potatoes. I hate the frozen french fries; they're disgusting. Too crispy.

and right now I'm 5'8 wit a 25" waist so yeah, need some weight. good weight.

Dang! That's one lean body! :o

Not paper-thin/pencil-y looking like those magazine girls? O_o

#57 Rambo

Rambo
  • 833 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:51 AM

What's 'real' Mexican food?

I adore Indian currys! Oh my god, I am going for one tomorrow! Yay!

#58 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:56 AM

What's 'real' Mexican food?

I adore Indian currys! Oh my god, I am going for one tomorrow! Yay!

Real mexican food is just... legit mexican food hahahah! I cant really explain it =)

#59 Rambo

Rambo
  • 833 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:58 AM

Real mexican food is just... legit mexican food hahahah! I cant really explain it =)

I want to know what this real Mexican food :( To be fair, not even sure if I've tried Mexican food :|

#60 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:09 AM

I want to know what this real Mexican food :( To be fair, not even sure if I've tried Mexican food :|

Hahahahaha! Well it is delish ;) I doubt you have had good Mexican over here... I went to Chiquitos the other day (the only Mexican resaurant around here) and it was pretty bad; I mean for Mexican food. Its prolly cuz I am Mexican lol.

#61 Rambo

Rambo
  • 833 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:10 AM

Hahahahaha! Well it is delish ;) I doubt you have had good Mexican over here... I went to Chiquitos the other day (the only Mexican resaurant around here) and it was pretty bad; I mean for Mexican food. Its prolly cuz I am Mexican lol.

Ah, you learn something new every day!

#62 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:32 PM

The closest I get to mexican food is Taco Bell, and Im sure that its not very mexican at all, lol!

#63 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:17 PM

The closest I get to mexican food is Taco Bell, and Im sure that its not very mexican at all, lol!

Omg that is so NOT mexican food. But its probably better than what I ate over here and that is SAYING something hahahhaahaha! I do like Del Taco though for some reason.... something about its fakeness and deliciousness gets me.

#64 lua

lua
  • 100 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:20 AM

Well you made it to the right place :thumbsup: Hahahaha!

What are your goals? I hope we make them as well, it should be fun. I am going to enjoy the process, and I know its going to take A Longggggg time, but it'll be cool.

Gratz to your sis, and good luck to her! :) Research is all right, but I am SUPER into patient care and natural healing. I would like to get an OD to become a doctor of osteopathic medicine and then learn naturopathic medicine as well so that I can diagnose the body as a whole. Getting to know/ helping patients to the best of my ability is what my goal is, even though I am going to be in school for AT LEAST another 8 years haha. ;)

Well, I'm trying to save up, mostly. It was difficult to do it before because I'm not really good at restocking manually, nor do I have the time to become good at it - so basically I always took a looooooong time to get anything I wanted on neo. Hopefully, time will be saved with neocodex's help, right? Haha :) Maybe I'll start upgrading my stamps collection, my galleries and so on... I just hope I don't get frozen in the process, so I'm pretty careful whenever I use a program. Good luck to both of us!

And yes, medicine is not just a profession, it is a life style! My sister will have to go to med school for 5 years, and undergo residency for another 7, I guess. But when you want something, you want something. She's interested in cell disease's research, and I do think it's more like her to do that. Although I still remember her saying when she was 5 that she wanted to be a Veterinary. Oh well, I sound old O_o

Anyway, patient care is wonderful, really hope everything goes well for you! It's a work that goes with a lot of psychology - at least it's how I think of it. Again, good luck with your life goals! ^_^

#65 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:28 AM

Well, I'm trying to save up, mostly. It was difficult to do it before because I'm not really good at restocking manually, nor do I have the time to become good at it - so basically I always took a looooooong time to get anything I wanted on neo. Hopefully, time will be saved with neocodex's help, right? Haha :) Maybe I'll start upgrading my stamps collection, my galleries and so on... I just hope I don't get frozen in the process, so I'm pretty careful whenever I use a program. Good luck to both of us!

And yes, medicine is not just a profession, it is a life style! My sister will have to go to med school for 5 years, and undergo residency for another 7, I guess. But when you want something, you want something. She's interested in cell disease's research, and I do think it's more like her to do that. Although I still remember her saying when she was 5 that she wanted to be a Veterinary. Oh well, I sound old O_o

Anyway, patient care is wonderful, really hope everything goes well for you! It's a work that goes with a lot of psychology - at least it's how I think of it. Again, good luck with your life goals! ^_^

Thanks for the reply! I will do my best, that's all I can do, right? Hahaha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users