Quantcast

Photo

What are some random interests you all have?

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2010 - 03:26 AM

I'll start I guess :funone:

I like pop music and smooth jazz; yes Britney and what most people call "elevator music". That's what I like though, not too sure why...

I am trying to play online poker to make some money so that I can support my tennis habit (I am glad it's not a drug habit hahaha)

Idk what else to say off hand... I can usually make a little conversation into a big one since I love to digress, whose up fo it?!?! Hahahaha

:shifty:

#2 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 10:41 AM

I like to swim, if summer goes by without me getting to go swimming I feel like the seasons skipped it and my body actually behaves oddly. (I've done this three times, so it can't be a fluke). So, yeah, as long as I swim once then it's no problem.

I also like to talk to myself. When I can't decide on something or am stuck trying to figure something out, I tend to talk myself through it. I debate out loud (under my breath though lol) until I feel I've made the best possible choice. Or if I'm having troubles in a game I take a deep breath and go "C'mon Kat! You can do it, just.. relax.. and try again!"

I guess the last odd random thing about myself I'll post is. I love to laugh, nothing feels better than that laugh, that comes to you and you have no idea WHY you are laughing, and so when you think about it and realize other people give you that odd look "what's so funny?" you end up laughing more. It sort of relieves a bunch of stress and really feels good to laugh insanely for a few minutes while people stare dumbly at you.

#3 Rambo

Rambo
  • 833 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 12:10 PM

I like pop too *raises hand*

#4 Maddie87

Maddie87
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 06:36 PM

country,sports,funnyness, and popsicals drool=Posted Image

#5 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2010 - 06:51 PM

I like to swim, if summer goes by without me getting to go swimming I feel like the seasons skipped it and my body actually behaves oddly. (I've done this three times, so it can't be a fluke). So, yeah, as long as I swim once then it's no problem.

I also like to talk to myself. When I can't decide on something or am stuck trying to figure something out, I tend to talk myself through it. I debate out loud (under my breath though lol) until I feel I've made the best possible choice. Or if I'm having troubles in a game I take a deep breath and go "C'mon Kat! You can do it, just.. relax.. and try again!"

I guess the last odd random thing about myself I'll post is. I love to laugh, nothing feels better than that laugh, that comes to you and you have no idea WHY you are laughing, and so when you think about it and realize other people give you that odd look "what's so funny?" you end up laughing more. It sort of relieves a bunch of stress and really feels good to laugh insanely for a few minutes while people stare dumbly at you.

Great stuff haha!

I LOVE TO LAUGH. It's ridiculous, actually. I think I smile more than I laugh, but I enjoy them both the same. I usually get the "why are you smiling" look on their face, but whatever lol.

Rambo : pop is great stuff =)

Maddie: what sports?

#6 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 06:56 PM

Making a doll out of hay and poking in with needles.

#7 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 08:20 PM

Making a doll out of hay and poking in with needles.

Ooh, good way to relieve anger lol.

#8 weke

weke
  • 456 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2010 - 08:24 PM

i play sports and computer games of course :p

#9 Rambo

Rambo
  • 833 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:03 AM

Considering one couldn't be arsed to reply that much t'other night, here we go:

I like to program in Java (none of this Python crap ;))
I like to do web-development
I like to drink - a lot
I like to sleep around too - what gay guy doesn't though?

#10 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 01:16 PM

Ooh, good way to relieve anger lol.

I stick a name tag of people I hate on the doll to curse them. Sometimes it works.

#11 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 01:30 PM

I like to make up imaginary projects to do in Revit, which is an architecture software for designing buildings. I also like to sporadically learn languages. Thanks to Rosetta Stone and Pimsleur, I can say some pretty useless things in both Swedish and German (En fågel flyger! Der Apfel ist rot!).

#12 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:15 PM

I like to make up imaginary projects to do in Revit, which is an architecture software for designing buildings. I also like to sporadically learn languages. Thanks to Rosetta Stone and Pimsleur, I can say some pretty useless things in both Swedish and German (En fågel flyger! Der Apfel ist rot!).

Omg rosetta stone! Hahahaha! I remember those commercials :funone:

#13 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:16 PM

I like rolling off my roof with my friends and we have a contest to see who can break the most bones at once.

#14 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:20 PM

I like rolling off my roof with my friends and we have a contest to see who can break the most bones at once.

OMFG. I do that ALL the time. It's great. One time I broke my tibula and shoulderblade! It was great. I know what I am doing tomorrow! =D

#15 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:25 PM

So how many broken bones as record?

#16 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:30 PM

So how many broken bones as record?

Sadly only 7 at once... :crybaby:Because of my strong bones, my friends easily break more than me... it really sucks... I definitely should NOT have drank all that milk! Dang my parents, giving me strong bones... :angry: I think I might try a bigger building next time... but I am still no match for the brittle bones of my friends... any suggestions? What is your record?

OMG I just thought of an idea. If Ibe they break bones everyday, then maybe they will be easier to break when we compete! MUAHAHAHAHA :devil: I need to clear some time in my schedule for bone-break training...:p

#17 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:33 PM

Sadly only 7 at once... :crybaby:Because of my strong bones, my friends easily break more than me... it really sucks... I definitely should NOT have drank all that milk! Dang my parents, giving me strong bones... :angry: I think I might try a bigger building next time... but I am still no match for the brittle bones of my friends... any suggestions? What is your record?

OMG I just thought of an idea. If Ibe they break bones everyday, then maybe they will be easier to break when we compete! MUAHAHAHAHA :devil: I need to clear some time in my schedule for bone-break training...:p

Sadly my record is 0 bones

#18 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:42 PM

Sadly my record is 0 bones

And to think: I asked YOU for advice. Terrible decision. My bad. <_<

#19 Sinwin

Sinwin
  • 523 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:53 PM

And to think: I asked YOU for advice. Terrible decision. My bad. <_<

I do have advice though. Smash every one of your bones with a hammer. Then heal then smash again. Repeat until your bones are nice and brittle. Your bones might be Harry Potter's squishy type by then. :funone:

#20 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:31 PM

Sorry for the.. obvious, but.. do people really do this? Myself I would avoid pain if possible.. o,0

#21 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:38 PM

Sorry for the.. obvious, but.. do people really do this? Myself I would avoid pain if possible.. o,0

God no, I actually have little tolerance to pain, I was just replying with something random related to the topic.

#22 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:40 PM

In my freetime, I like to go to bars and sing karaoke.

kidding. I don't do anything

#23 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:43 PM

God no, I actually have little tolerance to pain, I was just replying with something random related to the topic.

I thought it might have all been a joke, but wanted to be sure lol.
Though after reading that it reminded me when as a kid me and a friend would roll down a small incline in our front yard (you'd have the road, then a bit of an indent, then someone's yard), and try to see who could go the farthest. XD

#24 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:15 PM

I thought it might have all been a joke, but wanted to be sure lol.
Though after reading that it reminded me when as a kid me and a friend would roll down a small incline in our front yard (you'd have the road, then a bit of an indent, then someone's yard), and try to see who could go the farthest. XD

Woot! I broke 9 yesterday :funone: Hahahaha jk jk :thumbsup:

That's pretty cool Xwee; I used to roll down hills with my friends at the park near my house. Great fun, but I would be SOOOO itchy afterwards! Hahaha

#25 restyingre

restyingre
  • 80 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 11:49 PM

I'm a movie addict, a writer, and love making jokes at the wrong times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users