Abrosia Autobuyer Upgraded

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
120 replies to this topic

#51 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2010 - 07:46 AM

We've discussed that as an optional feature where users could choose to have their restock history logged and we could add a personal page in the Item Database with detailed information on their buys, misses, sales etc (visible to themselves only). If enough people are interested in that as a feature then it could get added in the future. :p

That would be a pretty cool feature! I vote yes. :thumbsup:

Edit: I re-downloaded Abrosia and I get the message to download 1.1.1 since it seems 1.1.0 is still installed.

Am I missing something or does someone else have this problem as well? I feel like I clicked the wrong download link....

Should I uninstall everything and then just reinstall? Thoughts?

Edited by Mikes, 10 May 2010 - 07:59 AM.

#52 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2010 - 07:57 AM

We've discussed that as an optional feature where users could choose to have their restock history logged and we could add a personal page in the Item Database with detailed information on their buys, misses, sales etc (visible to themselves only). If enough people are interested in that as a feature then it could get added in the future. :p

*puts both hands up*

I would doubly interested in that feature.

I have another suggestion for the Neologs as well Laser....where is the best place to put it? Don't want to derail this topic with it.

#53 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:00 AM

*puts both hands up*

I would doubly interested in that feature.

I have another suggestion for the Neologs as well Laser....where is the best place to put it? Don't want to derail this topic with it.

It depends what kind of suggestion it is, if it's something to do with Abrosia/Item Database then you can PM me or SL, if it's something else to do with NeoLogs then Noit is probably the best person to PM.

If you have any particular suggestions on things to include in a possible future restock history feature then you can send those to me or SL too.

#54 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:53 AM

I love the browzer sync Posted Image!
Mike, I just installed the new version and left the old one alone. It seems to work great xD

Edit:
Not anymore. I have the same message now too =/

Edited by Kendasala, 10 May 2010 - 09:37 AM.

#55 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:55 AM

I love the browzer sync Posted Image!
Mike, I just installed the new version and left the old one alone. It seems to work great xD

Edit:
Not anymore. I have the same message now too =/

LOL. (but not really) I really don't know what to do... when I download the newer version, I still get 1.1.0 instead of 1.1.1 so I think that is the problem for me; I tried reinstalling it again and no luck :crybaby:

#56 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:14 AM

LOL. (but not really) I really don't know what to do... when I download the newer version, I still get 1.1.0 instead of 1.1.1 so I think that is the problem for me; I tried reinstalling it again and no luck Posted Image

That's weird :(
It works now, after I reinstalled it.

#57 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:19 AM

That's weird :(
It works now, after I reinstalled it.

Let's give this one more go....<br><br>Edit: It works!!! *dances*<br>

Edited by Mikes, 10 May 2010 - 10:21 AM.

#58 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:23 AM

Let's give this one more go....<br><br>Edit: It works!!! *dances*<br>

Sweet Posted Image

#59 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:37 AM

We've discussed that as an optional feature where users could choose to have their restock history logged and we could add a personal page in the Item Database with detailed information on their buys, misses, sales etc (visible to themselves only). If enough people are interested in that as a feature then it could get added in the future. Posted Image

But how would you keep TNT seeing it? I'd hate to get my account iced because they tracked down my restock buys.

#60 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:39 AM

But how would you keep TNT seeing it? I'd hate to get my account iced because they tracked down my restock buys.

You'd only be able to see your own restock history, it wouldn't be visible to anybody else.

#61 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:00 PM

SL, just remembered you're on a mac and can't receive offline
messages... You should also add the minimal amount for the shop aper
within Abrosia, say 19999 is lowest amount that it would not
subtract the fixed cost from it. Since right now if say subtract
1999 from 2000 it'll end up with 1np.

For the 4.5 - 5.0s pause after buy thing, just go with 4.7 or
something so people can set their before-buy to 0.3-0.5 and it'll
end up just fine since it'll add up to 5.0s

Also got a slightly changed logo/icon again, just did it the
style Noit wanted, >.> must better icon for sure. I guess I'll
send next time I see you on.

#62 KKane

KKane
  • 727 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:41 PM

That's be awesome if I could use it. I just happen to be one of the few that uses IE.Posted Image

#63 Khalid

Khalid
  • 150 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:58 PM

Wow new feature look pretty cool, going to go try it out!

Edit: Yay, I can finally minimize it to the taskbar!

Edited by Khalid, 10 May 2010 - 02:01 PM.

#64 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:06 PM

Uninstall Abrosia completely. Reinstall.

I did this earlier and still got the error. I also did it again this morning to install 1.1.1 and still got the error

-------
Also how does browser synchro work? I've imported the cookie with FF closed and closed Abrosia with FF closed and it's not writing the cookie back.

#65 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:20 PM

Wow new feature look pretty cool, going to go try it out!

Edit: Yay, I can finally minimize it to the taskbar!

I agree, seems cool

Edited by SmAsHeR, 10 May 2010 - 03:21 PM.

#66 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:22 PM

That's be awesome if I could use it. I just happen to be one of the few that uses IE.Posted Image

You can still use abrosia..

#67 Wangalang

Wangalang
  • 163 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:32 PM

That would be a cool feature!
Also, thank you very much for the abrosia update, logging in between program and account has always been tedious. Now i can save a bit of time that can be used to restock =]

#68 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:51 PM

You'd only be able to see your own restock history, it wouldn't be visible to anybody else.

I think this would be a bomb feature to implement.

Kkane, you can still use Abrosia though, just log in regularly, after logging in with your Neocodex account in the Mumei's Codex Checker. :funone:

#69 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:17 PM

Kkane, you can still use Abrosia though, just log in regularly, after logging in with your Neocodex account in the Mumei's Codex Checker. Posted Image

Or, if you really want to use the feature, dl FF for neo?

#70 Alstroemeria

Alstroemeria
  • 156 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 04:01 AM

Seems cool, thanks!

#71 weke

weke
  • 456 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:11 AM

this is good especially im using google chrome

#72 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:27 AM

I think this would be a bomb feature to implement.

Kkane, you can still use Abrosia though, just log in regularly, after logging in with your Neocodex account in the Mumei's Codex Checker. :funone:

yeah that would be cool.

The one feature that I would love on Abrosia, and it might be asking way too much but, If it were possible to have abrosia take a snapshot of the item that it buys. The page where it say " the shopkeeper has Accepted your offer of XXX..." I dont know exactly how abrosia was coded and how it works but a feature like this would be awesome.

Then you could create a petpage and have screenies of all the RS that you have gotten, even though they were Autobought.
It make the account that much more legit when you autobuy a Draik MP at magic, you would have a screenie to back it up. I used to do this using an IE based Aber that no longer exists, but it would be sweet if Abrosia was able to do something like this.

Then again, it might be impossible, I don't really know.

#73 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:33 AM

yeah that would be cool.

The one feature that I would love on Abrosia, and it might be asking way too much but, If it were possible to have abrosia take a snapshot of the item that it buys. The page where it say " the shopkeeper has Accepted your offer of XXX..." I dont know exactly how abrosia was coded and how it works but a feature like this would be awesome.

Then you could create a petpage and have screenies of all the RS that you have gotten, even though they were Autobought.
It make the account that much more legit when you autobuy a Draik MP at magic, you would have a screenie to back it up. I used to do this using an IE based Aber that no longer exists, but it would be sweet if Abrosia was able to do something like this.

Then again, it might be impossible, I don't really know.

O_o It already has that feature. :p

#74 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:45 AM

O_o It already has that feature. :p

really? damn, I need to use this program more often, then I would have noticed.

Thanks for informing me of this, otherwise I probably would have not realized its there. :D

#75 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:38 PM

really? damn, I need to use this program more often, then I would have noticed.

Thanks for informing me of this, otherwise I probably would have not realized its there. :D

Look under Item Management.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users