Photo

Hello :)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Supernature

Supernature
  • 87 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:03 AM

Hey guys! I'm new to the forum. I go by Dominic. This seems like a really great forum! :)

#2 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:30 AM

Heya, welcome to the forums, I included some great programs to getcha started in my siggy. (It beats typing it every time lol). Enjoy and hope to see more of you :D

#3 Supernature

Supernature
  • 87 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:44 AM

Great! Thanks Xwee. Do you guys recommend ABing on a main or on a side? I think if you do it on your main, within reason, I should be fine?

#4 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:56 AM

Hey Dominic welcome to the boards enjoy your stay here, the community and its amazing programs.

And as for Abing, Main it. You cant earn NP on a side anyways, it'll get you frozen.

#5 Supernature

Supernature
  • 87 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:05 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome and advice RKO! :)

#6 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:17 AM

yeah, definately go for the main acount, and stay within reason. You want all your settings to match about how quick you are legit. Not much difference, and you should do great.

I see your already advanced, lol. Took me more than a day to become advanced myself, but its a great choice.

#7 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:21 AM

Hey Dominic welcome to the boards enjoy your stay here, the community and its amazing programs.

And as for Abing, Main it. You cant earn NP on a side anyways, it'll get you frozen.

Besides, if you earn NP on your side (proxied, presumably), you can't safely transfer without drawing attention to yourself.

Edit: By the way, welcome to the forums ;)

Edited by Puppetmaster, 11 May 2010 - 11:21 AM.

#8 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:27 AM

welcome dominic :) hope you enjoy it here.

#9 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:59 AM

yeah, definately go for the main acount, and stay within reason. You want all your settings to match about how quick you are legit. Not much difference, and you should do great.

I see your already advanced, lol. Took me more than a day to become advanced myself, but its a great choice.

Yeah, the main point of an Autobuyer is to autobuy stuff for you so you don't have to waste time doing it your self. Thus, keep the settings as human as you can. Dont get greedy and you'll be fine!

#10 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 12:52 PM

Hi Dominic

#11 sexymama

sexymama
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:52 PM

welcome..hope you enjoy your stay....and don't for get to cheat

#12 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:15 PM

Welcome, nice to see you subscribed :)

It's generally advised to AB on your main since Abrosia, if used correctly, is extremely safe. So as long as you go slow and steady, you'll be good AB'ing just on a main :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users