Quantcast

Photo

YO! SLIM SHADY. IM NEW TO THE BOARD AND HAVE A Q?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#26 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:17 PM

sorry ppl for using caps my fault. im sorry it wont happen again i do want to be taken seriously. i tried to edit title after i made it but am a n00b.:p

There's a line between using all caps and using none. This is important.

#27 Wangalang

Wangalang
  • 163 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 06:36 PM

YO WELCOME TO THE BOARD SET OF BROS
ENJOY YOUR ALL CAPS ALL BOSS STAY HERE

PS: I DIDNT KNOW 8 YEAR OLDS COULD GET GIRLFRIENDS?

#28 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:25 AM

A. your not slim shady
B. NO capitals
C.Welcome, don't be a nuisance. :yahoo:

#29 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:19 AM

A. your not slim shady
B. NO capitals
C.Welcome, don't be a nuisance. :yahoo:

Phail!

You're*

#30 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:21 AM

LOL @ Caps.
Welcome ;)

#31 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 04:42 AM

Phail!

You're*

thanks for pointing out my grammatical error. I hate typing at extreme speeds, I always end up missing an apostrophe or I end up writing the wrong word.

#32 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 06:19 AM

IM NEW TO THE BOARD AND USING THIS AB. HOW DO I SET CERTAIN ITEMS TO BUY OR SHOPS TO VISIT. IF ANYONE CAN HELP THANKS A WHOLE LOT IF NOT. JUST STOP BY TO GREET A NEW BOARD MEMBER

I hope you do understand that Capslock is a fire-able offense.

#33 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:20 AM

I hope you do understand that Capslock is a fire-able offense.

ouch, thats harsh, fired? damn, that is strict.

I find all caps very annoying but a fire-able offense, damn!

#34 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:05 AM

ouch, thats harsh, fired? damn, that is strict.

I find all caps very annoying but a fire-able offense, damn!

She sued em.

#35 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:14 PM

Too many people bitching about capital letters. If I had to post every time you kids used incorrect grammar I'd have shot myself a long time ago.

That being said, read the fucking FAQ's and Rules like any other Forum. JFC.

#36 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 02:40 PM

Too many people bitching about capital letters. If I had to post every time you kids used incorrect grammar I'd have shot myself a long time ago.

That being said, read the fucking FAQ's and Rules like any other Forum. JFC.

No need to be so bitchy all the time.
If you were a girl, I'd probably let it pass every 28 days, but it seems that your PMS never ends.

#37 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 03:31 PM

No need to be so bitchy all the time.
If you were a girl, I'd probably let it pass every 28 days, but it seems that your PMS never ends.

But you seem to be picking up his slack and correcting grammar every time you post :|

I try to only do it when proving a point.

#38 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:48 PM

But you seem to be picking up his slack and correcting grammar every time you post :|

I try to only do it when proving a point.

Well its pretty obvious people still dont correct their grammar if I still post :\

So when you prove a point, the whole point is to make the other person believe what you say is right.
The point is not to attack the person so that they want to commit suicide

#39 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:38 PM

Well its pretty obvious people still dont correct their grammar if I still post :\

So when you prove a point, the whole point is to make the other person believe what you say is right.

Reread his post. He's saying that if he were a grammar nazy, he would have shot himself.

#40 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:10 PM

MY NAME IS JUNSU HAI

HEY KID, IF YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND MY POINT, IT'S THAT DUMBFUCKS SHOULDN'T ACT ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY BECAUSE THEY CAN CORRECT A YOUR/YOU'RE. TAKE A LOOK AT IARGUE, I DON'T EVEN THINK HE KNOWS YOU'RE IS A WORD, HE ANNOYS ME ENOUGH AS IS. YOU THINK IF I ATTEMPTED TO CORRECT JUST ONE OF HIS MISTAKES IN EVERY POST I'D STILL BE SANE? NO. THAT BEING SAID, THE REST OF YOU DUMBFUCKS THAT CONTINUED ON SAYING OHH CAPS IT BURNS MY EYES, THANK YOU FOR POINTING OUT THE FUCKING OBVIOUS. I'M REALLY GLAD WE NEEDED OVER A PAGE RELATED TO HOW BAD CAPS WERE. NOW THAT WE'VE ESTABLISHED THAT, I CAN GO BACK TO CORRECTING ALL YOUR POORLY THOUGHT OUT ARGUMENTS.

JUNSU, IT'S NOT PMS. IT'S ONE OF THE BAD THINGS ABOUT MY NATURE. I SEE PEOPLE THAT DO STUPID THINGS, AND I TRY TO MAKE THEM NOT STUPID. IT'S REALLY HARD, AND I CAN TELL I'M GOING TO HAVE A LOT OF FUN WITH YOU. NOT UNLESS YOU GRADUATE FROM ONE LINERS AND FORM SOME DECENT THOUGHTS THOUGH.

#41 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:00 PM

HEY KID, IF YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND MY POINT, IT'S THAT DUMBFUCKS SHOULDN'T ACT ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY BECAUSE THEY CAN CORRECT A YOUR/YOU'RE. TAKE A LOOK AT IARGUE, I DON'T EVEN THINK HE KNOWS YOU'RE IS A WORD, HE ANNOYS ME ENOUGH AS IS. YOU THINK IF I ATTEMPTED TO CORRECT JUST ONE OF HIS MISTAKES IN EVERY POST I'D STILL BE SANE? NO. THAT BEING SAID, THE REST OF YOU DUMBFUCKS THAT CONTINUED ON SAYING OHH CAPS IT BURNS MY EYES, THANK YOU FOR POINTING OUT THE FUCKING OBVIOUS. I'M REALLY GLAD WE NEEDED OVER A PAGE RELATED TO HOW BAD CAPS WERE. NOW THAT WE'VE ESTABLISHED THAT, I CAN GO BACK TO CORRECTING ALL YOUR POORLY THOUGHT OUT ARGUMENTS.

JUNSU, IT'S NOT PMS. IT'S ONE OF THE BAD THINGS ABOUT MY NATURE. I SEE PEOPLE THAT DO STUPID THINGS, AND I TRY TO MAKE THEM NOT STUPID. IT'S REALLY HARD, AND I CAN TELL I'M GOING TO HAVE A LOT OF FUN WITH YOU. NOT UNLESS YOU GRADUATE FROM ONE LINERS AND FORM SOME DECENT THOUGHTS THOUGH.

I'm filling a Class Action lawsuit to get "You're" removed from the dictionary. That word annoys me.

#42 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:57 PM

I really shouldn't, but I chuckled.

I'm filling a Class Action lawsuit to get "You're" removed from the dictionary. That word annoys me.

You're annoyed by "You're?"
Oh dear.... you're going to have some problems in the future with "you're"...
You're...
Im sure you're....

#43 laraboots

laraboots
  • 180 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:13 PM

Actually if you had any form of intelligence, you would realise that it's 'ur'. Like 'ur lame' or 'ur probably going to get stabbed one day'. :ninja:

Edited by laraboots, 16 May 2010 - 09:13 PM.

#44 BuckFutter

BuckFutter
  • 310 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 10:34 PM

I couldn't resist. :rolleyes:

#45 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:26 PM

I couldn't resist. Posted Image

Maybe he'll kill himself now.

#46 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:56 PM

I couldn't resist. :rolleyes:

APOSTROPHES ARE LIES. I GAVE UP THAT MAGIC YEARS AGO.

#47 BuckFutter

BuckFutter
  • 310 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:50 PM

APOSTROPHES ARE LIES. I GAVE UP THAT MAGIC YEARS AGO.

1. Dont be obnoxious and use capitals please. There's a screaming voice in my head when people do that.

#48 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:22 PM

Theres a difference between joking and talking.

#49 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:38 PM

Theres a difference between joking and talking.

And there's a difference between English and whatever Junsu attempts to say on Codex.

#50 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:08 PM

And there's a difference between English and whatever Junsu attempts to say on Codex.

T____T

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users