Photo

Gayness/Homosexuality

• Please log in to reply
323 replies to this topic

#101 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:56 PM

It really depends on your version of 'public'. I'm on alcohol sobriety right now, I still smoke though. I'd rather talk about bud than liquor. Anyone that doesn't smoke a bowl during a Sporting Event is missing out in my opinion. I love to sit back with my baby and watch the game.

Well, I was leaning more towards a crack pipe than pot...

#102 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:16 PM

They're all drugs in my book.

#103 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:18 PM

They're all drugs in my book.

Me too xD

#104 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:32 PM

It really depends on your version of 'public'. I'm on alcohol sobriety right now, I still smoke though. I'd rather talk about bud than liquor. Anyone that doesn't smoke a bowl during a Sporting Event is missing out in my opinion. I love to sit back with my baby and watch the game.

Not my idea of fun, but whatever floats ya boat :thumbsup:

A TON of the people at my school smoke. Other than the smell, it's not a big deal at all (Despite the fact I didn't know what weed smelled like until I met my last roomate). The students at my school are stereotyped as "pot smoking hippies" and it is mostly true, but we are all the chillest people you will evaaa meet. Personally, I don't smoke, and never will, but that's just a personal choice.

I do "drugs" as in sometimes I take Ibuprofen (like last night) or tylenol pm/ alka seltzer, but that's it, and I rarely take those. I think that anything that messes with your body is a drug, but some are more dangerous than others, of course.

I also choose not to smoke cuz its expensive and I'm poor. I'd rather buy a tennis racket or a new video game than try something I cannot afford. Plus its illegal and I have always been a goody two shoes (thanks catholic school > <) so the calmness from the weed would just balance out the stress I'd get from taking it, which would just lead to less money in my pocket IMO.

#105 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:54 AM

Alcohol is drugs. Don't lie to yourself.

Err sure but in an examination they wont care if there is alcohol found in my system whereas they will with other 'drugs'.

#106 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:08 AM

Err sure but in an examination they wont care if there is alcohol found in my system whereas they will with other 'drugs'.

Well they mostly only care about performance enhancers. And if it a driving examination I am sure they will care if alcohol is in your system haha.

#107 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:00 AM

Only shit bitches get me on is Niacin.

#108 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:26 AM

Only shit bitches get me on is Niacin.

Niacin....? *googles*

#109 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:33 AM

Well they mostly only care about performance enhancers. And if it a driving examination I am sure they will care if alcohol is in your system haha.

Not necessarily; depending on the organization, some places will ban things as simple as Dayquil, Albuterol, and Adderall (the latter two can sometimes be used with the proper paperwork). Hell, when I've been competing, I've even had to put supplements on the paperwork. Testing positive for an excessive amount of caffeine can even get you in some deep shit.

#110 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:53 AM

It's for the military so they wont care, even if it was in my system.

#111 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:27 PM

Not necessarily; depending on the organization, some places will ban things as simple as Dayquil, Albuterol, and Adderall (the latter two can sometimes be used with the proper paperwork). Hell, when I've been competing, I've even had to put supplements on the paperwork. Testing positive for an excessive amount of caffeine can even get you in some deep shit.

Adderall I am not surprised with, but I didn't know caffeine was being tested as well. I am glad I am going off of supps after I finish the batch I just bought... Not that I like caffeine anyways haha.

#112 ZaCkDiZzLe

ZaCkDiZzLe
  • 126 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:08 PM

I openly use the words fag and nigger, but it does not mean I intend damage when using them. I am not racist nor discriminate of anyone's sexual preference.

#113 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:40 AM

i really don't care if someone is gay

#114 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:31 AM

Woah! The aggresion in the beginning of this thread is really turning to me on.

Does anyone want to head to a public washroom? Do you have a wide stance?

...LOL

#115 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:37 AM

I love a bit of gay....

#116 Antivenin

Antivenin
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:58 PM

Its odd, I've never really met a gay. Ever. An openly gay person, that is. Its probably because being gay here will cause you to be, like, socially isolated.

#117 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:22 PM

Its odd, I've never really met a gay. Ever. An openly gay person, that is. Its probably because being gay here will cause you to be, like, socially isolated.

Like oh my gosh tote a lee

#118 neoneo0505

neoneo0505
  • 111 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 06:46 PM

Hopefully this doesn't count as a necro since it's only a few days since the last post?

This thread doesn't even need to exist. Some people are gay, some people are straight, some people fall somewhere in between. That's it. (Not trying to attack the OP, this is just my opinion on the matter. It shouldn't be a big deal.)

#119 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2010 - 06:49 PM

Why does this topic even exist? Who gives a shit what other people do, just live your own fucking life and everyone can get along.

#120 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 06:54 PM

Why does this topic even exist? Who gives a shit what other people do, just live your own fucking life and everyone can get along.

Spoken like a true fellow troll

#121 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2010 - 06:57 PM

I think you two should kiss now. Peace on earth, bruthas!

#122 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:18 PM

I think you two should kiss now. Peace on earth, bruthas!

SHUTUP FAGGOT

#123 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:25 PM

I wanna say something but I feel like I've already posted in this thread. =P Too lazy to check

#124 vin

vin
  • 314 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 06:42 PM

Posted Image

Edited by vin, 10 July 2010 - 06:46 PM.

#125 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 06:48 PM

i think to some people the words fag and gay have lost meaning, as in they forget what they really mean to those who are homosexual... i have no problem with gay people, and i respect them and see them no differnt at all, but i do have to admit that sometimes i use these words. i don't do it because i have anything against homosexuals but because sometimes i forget that they're truly rude so that's why i think most do it. truth is i only do it when it's with people who i know won't get offended, not that it makes it any better but at least i'm careful about it...i'll do my bestest to stop :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users