Photo

Attic AutoBuyer

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#1 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:25 AM

With the addition of the Attic Store, wouldn't it be nice to have an autobuyer for it?

I haven't seen the Attic Store yet but I heard its like the igloo. So could it be implemented in the Abrosia Autobuyer?

Instead of it being like "If restock banned, go to Igloo", it could be like "If already bought an item in Attic, go main shop restock. If already bought item at attic and restock banned, autobuy in igloo."

#2 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:23 AM

I was gonna question if that was possible but I forgot all about abrosia working with the igloo o.O
I never get rs banned anymore and haven't for a good several months so I forgot all bout the igloo xD
That'd be really cool if someone could work that into an updated version of abrosia! Or an entirely seperate abrosia file as well for users who have 3+ year accounts =/

#3 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:36 AM

It's been out for a day and we're already asking for autobuyers? My my my. I'd keep autobuying in regular shops because I guarantee you everyone and their mother is going to be sitting in that shop for the next couple months.

#4 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:10 PM

It's been out for a day and we're already asking for autobuyers? My my my. I'd keep autobuying in regular shops because I guarantee you everyone and their mother is going to be sitting in that shop for the next couple months.

lol, so true, there is a lot less people in the main stores now so its smart to be MSABing.

as for a attic autobuyer, its going to take a few days/weeks for one to be made. ( atleast, that what I think)

#5 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:28 PM

Good idea.... I didn't even think of that... =D

That may be why I was able to grab 3 UBs in food in the past day lol.

#6 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:30 PM

Or this is how TNT is seeing it:

1) There is no autobuyer for the Attic currently.
2) No autobuyers at Attic
3) Most legit people restocking at Attic
4) Therefore, people who are 36+ months and still restocking in main shops are most likely autobuyers.

#7 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:33 PM

4) Therefore, people who are 36+ months and still restocking in main shops are most likely autobuyers.

not necessarily, if I was over 36 months old, I still wouldn't be waisting my time there. Its almost impossible to get anything because everything is sold out in like a split second.

I hope the majority of the older users stay in the attic though, I should be advanced soon and want to reap the benefits of less people being present at the Main shops.

#8 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:38 PM

Or here's how TNT is seeing it:

1) We don't know if there is an autobuyer for the Attic currently
2) Why post your point again?
3) We can't differentiate between legit restocking and programmed restocking
4) Therefore, people who are 36+ months and still restocking in main shops are most likely people that don't want to waste hours with the hundreds of thousands of other people that are trying to get a Draik Egg from the attic.

I've met Scientific Creationists with more sound logic than you.

#9 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:41 PM

4) Therefore, people who are 36+ months and still restocking in main shops are most likely people that don't want to waste hours with the hundreds of thousands of other people that are trying to get a Draik Egg from the attic.

all valid points, lol.:thumbsup:

btw, what is a scientific creationist, sounds very intelligent...

#10 coqs

coqs
  • 200 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:49 PM

it seems you don't lurk the boards... A lot of 60+ months people are against this, they say it's unfair and don't use this perk

#11 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:55 PM

Attic just opened.
The process of developing an ABer isn't instantaneous ;) (even though the programmers here are amazing )

not necessarily, if I was over 36 months old, I still wouldn't be waisting my time there. Its almost impossible to get anything because everything is sold out in like a split second.

I concur :p

#12 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:02 PM

hahaa I am so stupid..I thought all the boards were locked..but I forgot to sign it..

An AB wont work here..It would be like every 7 minutes refresh and at that 7 minute refresh like crazy? Just do it by hand.

#13 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:10 PM

all valid points, lol.:thumbsup:

btw, what is a scientific creationist, sounds very intelligent...

Scientific Creationist is kind of an Oxymoron in my book. Essentially someone who believes in creation as explained by the bible but uses the scientific method to come up with rational and logical deductions. Basically, instead of using the rational approach for every question, they use one method to fill in the blanks that the other can't answer. It's just sort of a 'grey area' I enjoy laughing at.

#14 Danielle88

Danielle88
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:21 PM

My account is over 100 months old and I don't even bother trying to RS in the Attic... lol :p

#15 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:29 PM

You're a complete moron.

First of all, TNT would only monitor certain popular Neopets cheating forums. None of these forums have an Attic Autobuyer as of yet, simply because the Attic JUST CAME OUT. Is that too much for you to understand?

Therefore, autobuyers are confined to keep autobuying in main shops whereas, most legit players, would checkout the hype and rush to the Attic.

and YOU can't differentiate the difference. Who is to say TNT can't? There are many ways. Buy times and your amount of time spent in a shop. They check to see if they fit the behavior of a real person's restocking experience. Viacom also claims that they have a method of detecting ABers and there was a thread not too long ago that proved that such a method was possible; whether or not they actually use said method is debatable.

Not my fault you don't understand my point because you're clearly dense.

But if I must simplify it so that even you may understand it, my point is to not autobuy so recklessly in main shops simply because it would seem they have almost no competition now.

#16 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:48 PM

You're a complete moron.

First of all, TNT would only monitor certain popular Neopets cheating forums. None of these forums have an Attic Autobuyer as of yet, simply because the Attic JUST CAME OUT. Is that too much for you to understand?

Therefore, autobuyers are confined to keep autobuying in main shops whereas, most legit players, would checkout the hype and rush to the Attic.

and YOU can't differentiate the difference. Who is to say TNT can't? There are many ways. Buy times and your amount of time spent in a shop. They check to see if they fit the behavior of a real person's restocking experience. Viacom also claims that they have a method of detecting ABers and there was a thread not too long ago that proved that such a method was possible; whether or not they actually use said method is debatable.

But if I must simplify it so that even you may understand it, my point is to not autobuy so recklessly in main shops simply because it would seem they have almost no competition now.

Yes, because clearly the popular Neopets cheating forums are the only places available to get autobuyers. It's not like some individual could just program one for personal use.

Therefore, nothing. You haven't proved anything.

I can't differentiate the difference? Limited vocabulary much? Your redundancy and ignorance are astounding. All you're doing is listing pointless speculation. X claims this, Y claims that, blah blah blah. Humans are random, they're not just a programmed code. How can you set a standard for something that has no definite pattern? You can't. There's 'legit' restockers that get frozen for autobuying. I'm sure there's a possibility that they have something that can detect Autobuyers, and for every way they can detect something, there's 3 times as many ways to circumvent that. Welcome to the wonderful world of technology.

I'm clearly dense, I'll stop making you look like a fool.

All you're doing is listing up ideas that are clearly not backed by any rational thought process.

Your "point" is: do this because it seems that this is the case. That's not a point, kid. All ideas and objectives should be backed with a sound argument, which you seem to lack in the majority of your posts, these included.

To make it simple for you, you're making way too many assumptions. Put down the candy mommy gave you and calm down. Open your brain to the possibility that facts are more than likely going to lead you to a correct answer. At least, exponentially more so than tossing out random ideas.

#17 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:54 PM

You're a complete moron.

Ahh, but what if say I was over the 36moth limit and decided to check the Attic out, didn't like it and went back to Abing at the main shops/ legitly restocking at the main shops.

Right now is the right time to be autobuying, why? because there is less competition equaling more profit. Just keep the settings human like and you shall succeed.

#18 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:48 PM

Ahh, but what if say I was over the 36moth limit and decided to check the Attic out, didn't like it and went back to Abing at the main shops/ legitly restocking at the main shops.

Right now is the right time to be autobuying, why? because there is less competition equaling more profit. Just keep the settings human like and you shall succeed.

TNT is on.

#19 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:55 PM

Yes, because clearly the popular Neopets cheating forums are the only places available to get autobuyers. It's not like some individual could just program one for personal use.

Therefore, nothing. You haven't proved anything.

I can't differentiate the difference? Limited vocabulary much? Your redundancy and ignorance are astounding. All you're doing is listing pointless speculation. X claims this, Y claims that, blah blah blah. Humans are random, they're not just a programmed code. How can you set a standard for something that has no definite pattern? You can't. There's 'legit' restockers that get frozen for autobuying. I'm sure there's a possibility that they have something that can detect Autobuyers, and for every way they can detect something, there's 3 times as many ways to circumvent that. Welcome to the wonderful world of technology.

I'm clearly dense, I'll stop making you look like a fool.

All you're doing is listing up ideas that are clearly not backed by any rational thought process.

Your "point" is: do this because it seems that this is the case. That's not a point, kid. All ideas and objectives should be backed with a sound argument, which you seem to lack in the majority of your posts, these included.

To make it simple for you, you're making way too many assumptions. Put down the candy mommy gave you and calm down. Open your brain to the possibility that facts are more than likely going to lead you to a correct answer. At least, exponentially more so than tossing out random ideas.

Lets see, if TNT wanted to ban the most cheaters as possible, where would they go? To a cheating forum, OBVIOUSLY. Dumb shit. Where else would they look? Its the place with the most cheaters gathered at one spot. Why aim specifically for that lone wolf when they can get the pack?

#20 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:08 PM

Lets see, if TNT wanted to ban the most cheaters as possible, where would they go? To a cheating forum, OBVIOUSLY. Dumb shit. Where else would they look? Its the place with the most cheaters gathered at one spot. Why aim specifically for that lone wolf when they can get the pack?

They have their own professional programmers so they don't have to go looking around forums to try to catch people cheating...and Neopets programs don't really do anything special, they know exactly how they work already.

#21 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:21 PM

They have their own professional programmers so they don't have to go looking around forums to try to catch people cheating...and Neopets programs don't really do anything special, they know exactly how they work already.

Lol, you say professional, yet there are so many glitches with the site and games

#22 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:07 PM

Lol, you say professional, yet there are so many glitches with the site and games

They get paid to do it, yet it doesn't mean they have to be A+ programmers at the same time.

#23 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 07:17 PM

Maybe they aren't making things purpose on perfect to placate those who play for the glitches?

#24 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 07:23 PM

Maybe they aren't making things purpose on perfect to placate those who play for the glitches?

Yeah. After all, without cheaters, how could their game survive? :sarcasm:

#25 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:06 PM

Yeah. After all, without cheaters, how could their game survive? Posted Image

LOL.
Cheaters provide more page views for them = more money for them :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users