Attic AutoBuyer

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#76 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:10 AM

Objects dissapear so fast that you don't have time to think what is worth and what not, and it can restock ANY R99 item, so you can't just memorize them.
You need to have an outstanding luck, intuition, skill and experience on neopets in orther to legitly rs there and have success.

Yeah for real, I've gotten 5 items a day from there, I only go for items that stock with 1 and look expensive, and my BEST restock there was Iron Lupe Sword <_<. It's tough.

#77 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:12 AM

Objects dissapear so fast that you don't have time to think what is worth and what not, and it can restock ANY R99 item, so you can't just memorize them.
You need to have an outstanding luck, intuition, skill and experience on neopets in orther to legitly rs there and have success.

So it would be pretty hard to make a ab-er that restocked only certain items :/
and it's all unpredictable so your chances are even lower.
I think i'll give this one a miss then, thanks for your input!

#78 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:15 AM

So it would be pretty hard to make a ab-er that restocked only certain items :/

Huh? An autobuyer would only take a couple of milliseconds to figure out which item was most profitable out of those which stocked.

#79 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:20 AM

Huh? An autobuyer would only take a couple of milliseconds to figure out which item was most profitable out of those which stocked.

And it would have a freezing rate of 99% since no human can do that.

#80 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:25 AM

And it would have a freezing rate of 99% since no human can do that.

I'm not sure what makes you think that but I personally disagree entirely.

#81 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 12:09 PM

I'm not sure what makes you think that but I personally disagree entirely.

Maybe the fact that there isn't any Attic Autobuyer around that doesn't get you iced in less than a week.

#82 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:59 PM

Maybe the fact that there isn't any Attic Autobuyer around that doesn't get you iced in less than a week.

That's to do with buy speed, not figuring out which item is most profitable quickly.

#83 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:01 PM

You mean, apart from the one I've been using for the last month?

#84 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:10 PM

You mean, apart from the one I've been using for the last month?

Which I presume uses a more realistic buy speed as compared with people buying items in like 200ms? :p

#85 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:12 PM

Which I presume uses a more realistic buy speed as compared with people buying items in like 200ms? :p

I don't know if I'd go as far as "realistic" :p But it's certainly much longer than 200ms.

#86 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:31 PM

Lol oops xD
So you have one, you're using it fine, what's the amount of profit you usually make in a day from it?

#87 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:42 PM

Lol oops xD
So you have one, you're using it fine, what's the amount of profit you usually make in a day from it?

Varies hugely.
I only use it when I get RS banned, and I couldn't use it at all for a few days because of the changes to the Item DB.

#88 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:46 PM

Lol would you recommend downloading it for a beginner looking to go from 1 mil, to about 16 mil till i can buy a krawk xD

#89 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:50 PM

Lol would you recommend downloading it for a beginner looking to go from 1 mil, to about 16 mil till i can buy a krawk xD

If you can find it, go for it.
It's a neocodex product that about five people have access to.

#90 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:55 PM

If you can find it, go for it.
It's a neocodex product that about five people have access to.

Lmao i guess i'm not one of those 5 people.
Still a newbie, still crawling to 500 posts and advanced membership, maybe in a year or so i'll check it out.

#91 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:56 PM

Lmao i guess i'm not one of those 5 people.
Still a newbie, still crawling to 500 posts and advanced membership, maybe in a year or so i'll check it out.

You'll still be here in a year?

#92 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:06 PM

You'll still be here in a year?

On this website - hopefully. I've started to enjoy some of the conversations you can have on here, unlike neopets. It also keeps me up to date on the latest scams and hacks by other people that could effect my neo account (:
On neopets - always :/ i use it for so much. not even the money/pets on it but the stories and art and the few friends i've made on there that are actually cool will keep me going back and back. and i still havn't ever owned a krawk, so i'm not leaving either site until i do :p

#93 zevrom

zevrom
  • 411 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:20 PM

There takeing for ever to test it I heard it was already made, wonder when ever thel release it

#94 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:22 PM

There takeing for ever to test it I heard it was already made, wonder when ever thel release it

that's 'cause this site doesn't release shitty programs like other sites

Just be patient

#95 zevrom

zevrom
  • 411 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:39 PM

that's 'cause this site doesn't release shitty programs like other sites

Just be patient

Yeah just have to be patient hope the wait is worth it, are you also testing it? cuz Georgina said she was

#96 mlv

mlv
  • 112 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 06:04 PM

I thought about that too. I didn't buy anything on the Igloo yet but it must be a great option for when you're RS Banned on shops, I mean, so you could choose the Igloo or the Attic.

#97 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2011 - 08:33 AM

I thought about that too. I didn't buy anything on the Igloo yet but it must be a great option for when you're RS Banned on shops, I mean, so you could choose the Igloo or the Attic.

You can choose, advanced

#98 mutiny

mutiny
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 05:15 AM

LOL.
Cheaters provide more page views for them = more money for them :p

Exactly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users