Photo

Thoughts on Sarah Palin

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#51 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:38 PM

So let me get this right, your making the presumption (or is it assumption who knows? only you of course) that all authors are just awesome at grammar? Because that would be highly inaccurate.

What you said was rude, intolerant, hypocritical and unnessecary. I do read posts and I wasn't aware that you were in a debate with her about skills as an author. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the issue what she had accomplished, not how good she was at what she accomplished?

Also, did you miss that she has a disability? Honestly, answer that one because I don't know the answer. Oh and if you dare say that having a disability is no excuse for poor grammar, I will beat you with a stick :angry:.

No, I'm actually saying that if you're calling Palin an idiot, analyzing quotes from Tina Fey and claiming to be an author, you should at least try to use proper grammar to help support your case.

What I said was hardly intolerant or hypocritical, and I'm debating on if that 4th word is actually in the dictionary. Please don't attempt to analyze what I'm saying when you don't even understand the words you're using to describe it. Believe me, I'm probably one of the most pedantic people on this board, I'd try and use the right words. You weren't aware I was in a debate? I never claimed to be. Chobitz stated that they received a triple major. One of these was Journalism. I'm sorry but don't they teach you grammar in Journalism? Then I said I hope you have a really good editor, and they got butt hurt.

Yea I know she has a disability. It hurts sometimes when I pee and my liver is probably pickled right now, but I don't go around using it in my posts to defend my points. She shouldn't either. Having a disability means absolutely fucking nothing in this case, unless she's retarded. I was being nice and assuming that wasn't the case, but I suppose I'll have to be straight forward. To be quite honest, it gets tiring reading that she has a disability. It's like when Nick/Urban joined the boards and him and Ian were acting like fairy fucks for the longest time. Fucking stupid.

Chobitz, are you retarded?

#52 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:46 PM

I don't think she is.
But I know for a fact at least one Palin is a certified retard.
Posted Image

#53 laraboots

laraboots
  • 180 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:03 PM

No, I'm actually saying that if you're calling Palin an idiot, analyzing quotes from Tina Fey and claiming to be an author, you should at least try to use proper grammar to help support your case.

What I said was hardly intolerant or hypocritical, and I'm debating on if that 4th word is actually in the dictionary. Please don't attempt analyze what I'm saying when you don't even understand the words you're using to describe it. Believe me, I'm probably one of the most pedantic people on this board, I'd try and use the right words. You weren't aware I was in a debate? I never claimed to be. Chobitz stated that they received a triple major. One of these was Journalism. I'm sorry but don't they teach you grammar in Journalism? Then I said I hope you have a really good editor, and they got butt hurt.

Yea I know she has a disability. It hurts sometimes when I pee and my liver is probably pickled right now, but I don't go around using it in my posts to defend my points. She shouldn't either. Having a disability means absolutely fucking nothing in this case, unless she's retarded. I was being nice and assuming that wasn't the case, but I suppose I'll have to be straight forward. To be quite honest, it gets tiring reading that she has a disability. It's like when Nick/Urban joined the boards and him and Ian were acting like fairy fucks for the longest time. Fucking stupid.

LMAO. Yes I may make up irecognisaxble words but one thing I don't fucking do is go around squashing on dreams. That's clearly what you do, it's called being a prick. Short and simple don't be a fucking prick, it's fucking rude.

Sarah Palin is an idiot and I don't need a fucking BA in 'How to identify idiot Americans' to tell you that. In fact I've got a year left on a BA of Laws and Business so I can formulate an argument as to why she is an idiot based on her policies not just because she talks like a retard. This I tried to say reasonably in my first post yet you completely ignored it, instead focusing on a question that apparently didn't need answering.

I don't think she is.
But I know for a fact at least one Palin is a certified retard.
Posted Image

:rolleyes: How they hell are you always so funny?

Teach me your ways. Please. :innocent:

#54 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Aw crap lol. Sorry chobitz Bryan is a little abrupt and upfront. You'll learn to love him he talks like that with all of us. I've got a fair amount of crap from him in the past too haha.
Lets cool it with the personal insults (/hints at them) Bryan. I got a pm about that. But keep up the debating its great. Minus the insults to people. I know it's allowed but try cutting out the derogatory terms that should help not get things to emotionally involved. That goes for everyone please, not just Bryan.

He's not squashing dreams lara LOL. Rude though yeah.

#55 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

LMAO. Yes I may make up irecognisaxble words but one thing I don't fucking do is go around squashing on dreams. That's clearly what you do, it's called being a prick. Short and simple don't be a fucking prick, it's fucking rude.

Sarah Palin is an idiot and I don't need a fucking BA in 'How to identify idiot Americans' to tell you that. In fact I've got a year left on a BA of Laws and Business so I can formulate an argument as to why she is an idiot based on her policies not just because she talks like a retard. This I tried to say reasonably in my first post yet you completely ignored it, instead focusing on a question that apparently didn't need answering.

Yes, I'm squashing dreams by telling you the truth. Unfortunately, I really don't care how anything I say effects any of you people. So regardless of if I'm a prick or not, I'm still right. You'll grow up one day and realize that.

You quoted my whole post and only made one reference to it. I responded to that. If I gave a fuck about Palin I probably would've responded to that. Unfortunately, I don't. It's not that I ignored it because I didn't want to answer it, I just responded to the only part of your post that was in reference to mine.

By the way, if any of you girls are lost and can't figure out the system just click the arrow by your name in the top right corner and that magical link that says 'Manage Ignored Users' will help you ;)

I'm done with you guys, not even fun to argue. You just sling insults and put too much emotion into trying to form rational points.

#56 laraboots

laraboots
  • 180 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:05 PM

Aw crap lol. Sorry chobitz Bryan is a little abrupt and upfront. You'll learn to love him he talks like that with all of us. I've got a fair amount of crap from him in the past too haha.
Lets cool it with the personal insults (/hints at them) Bryan. I got a pm about that. But keep up the debating its great. Minus the insults to people. I know it's allowed but try cutting out the derogatory terms that should help not get things to emotionally involved. That goes for everyone please, not just Bryan.

:crybaby: sorry. I'd edit my post, but it's done now. I'll remember that in the future.

Edited by laraboots, 16 May 2010 - 05:06 PM.

#57 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:10 PM

Insults? Hey now, I just made a statement. Then people started cussing. What's a guy to do?

#58 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:10 PM

:crybaby: sorry. I'd edit my post, but it's done now. I'll remember that in the future.

Its ok lol Bryan will get to you he's like that haha.
He'll be nicer he doesnt want to hurt feelings he just really likes debating. Even arguing.. lol

#59 laraboots

laraboots
  • 180 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:13 PM

Yes, I'm squashing dreams by telling you the truth. Unfortunately, I really don't care how anything I say effects any of you people. So regardless of if I'm a prick or not, I'm still right. You'll grow up one day and realize that.

You quoted my whole post and only made one reference to it. I responded to that. If I gave a fuck about Palin I probably would've responded to that. Unfortunately, I don't. It's not that I ignored it because I didn't want to answer it, I just responded to the only part of your post that was in reference to mine.

By the way, if any of you girls are lost and can't figure out the system just click the arrow by your name in the top right corner and that magical link that says 'Manage Ignored Users' will help you ;)

I'm done with you guys, not even fun to argue. You just sling insults and put too much emotion into trying to form rational points.

Sling Insults? Look who's pointing fingers.

Your still right? About what actually, honestly in one sentence what are you right about?

If you don't give a fuck about Palin why did you bother responding or evening opening this thread at all?

I'm not sure what this argument is about really, I'm merely responding to your posts with basically the same thing over and over again, what you said was rude, now that you have finally accepted that your a prick well I guess that makes it all okay. :sorry:

#60 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:15 PM

Sling Insults? Look who's pointing fingers.

Your still right? About what actually, honestly in one sentence what are you right about?

If you don't give a fuck about Palin why did you bother responding or evening opening this thread at all?

I'm not sure what this argument is about really, I'm merely responding to your posts with basically the same thing over and over again, what you said was rude, now that you have finally accepted that your a prick well I guess that makes it all okay. :sorry:

I'm done with you guys, not even fun to argue

#61 laraboots

laraboots
  • 180 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:18 PM

Oh if you want to play last word, I've got all day.:nahnah:.

I'm just simply curious as to what you were right about? We don't have to argue you about if your not having fun anymore.

#62 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:21 PM

Insults? Hey now, I just made a statement. Then people started cussing. What's a guy to do?

lol i know you got the gtfo first but you're the man here you can handle it. Still doesn't mean he should take crap though people. So anyways cool it with the personal remarks people.

Edit:
Its ok bryan you should keep up the debate. Just lighter on the personal level please you can do it man!

But hey if you're done, lara, dont pester him back in with comments like last word etc.

#63 laraboots

laraboots
  • 180 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:31 PM

lol i know you got the gtfo first but you're the man here you can handle it. Still doesn't mean he should take crap though people. So anyways cool it with the personal remarks people.

Edit:
Its ok bryan you should keep up the debate. Just lighter on the personal level please you can do it man!

But hey if you're done, lara, dont pester him back in with comments like last word etc.

Fine, sorry :sorry:.
But he started it :x3:! :p

#64 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:09 PM

Holy shit poops.
And I thought me and Frizzle were going at it.

I've walked; thats more then you.

And just because she isn't liked, it doesn't again prove or disprove intellect. Hitler - hated - genius

I hate sarah palin because she is an idiot. I'd hate her half as much were she an intelligent opposition.

Edited by jsteinberg, 16 May 2010 - 06:05 PM.

#65 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:09 PM

Holy shit poops.
And I thought me and Frizzle were going at it.

If you ever see a topic in a debate forum, and Bryan is included. You're probably going to see a lot of posts.

#66 JesterC

JesterC
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:19 PM

TBH for her age Sarah Palin is hot. Eminem even said he would do her.

#67 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:20 PM

Oh god.

#68 laraboots

laraboots
  • 180 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:27 PM

and you should always listen to Eminem kids.

#69 JesterC

JesterC
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:41 PM

You caught my pun.

#70 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:21 PM

So let me get this right, your making the presumption (or is it assumption who knows? only you of course) that all authors are just awesome at grammar? Because that would be highly inaccurate.

What you said was rude, intolerant, hypocritical and unnessecary. I do read posts and I wasn't aware that you were in a debate with her about skills as an author. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the issue what she had accomplished, not how good she was at what she accomplished?

Also, did you miss that she has a disability? Honestly, answer that one because I don't know the answer. Oh and if you dare say that having a disability is no excuse for poor grammar, I will beat you with a stick :angry:.

having a disability is no excuse for poor grammar

I'll say it again.

(By the way, It has no capitalization or punctuation because I copied it from your post exactly as you said it, to emphasize my point.)

Honestly Noit. Just because someone complains doesn't mean you should immediately do something about it. I take complaints all day from people, and most of them are not even valid. Bryan in no way insulted Chobitz with his post. I really hope she has a good editor too, because thats the only way I see her making money. His comment was harmless at its worse.

Most guys would do anything that moves. Changes nothing about the topic at hand, which is about her intelligence or lack there of.

Ever heard Sing for the Moment? How about Sing for the Moment? or Stan?

Unlike the shit known of rappers these days, Eminem placed alot of good messages in his songs.

You caught my pun.

Excuse me. There was no "pun" in your post.

pun   [puhn] Show IPA noun, verb, punned, pun·ning.
–noun
the humorous use of a word or phrase so as to emphasize or suggest its different meanings or applications, or the use of words that are alike or nearly alike in sound but different in meaning; a play on words.
the word or phrase used in this way.

Perhaps you meant, Irony?

#71 laraboots

laraboots
  • 180 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:41 PM

I'll say it again.

(By the way, It has no capitalization or punctuation because I copied it from your post exactly as you said it, to emphasize my point.)

What is your point? Apart from clearly wanting me to beat you like so...

Spoiler

#72 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:44 PM

What is your point? Apart from clearly wanting me to beat you like so...

Spoiler

While that is tempting....

My point is exactly as I have said, Having a disability is no excuse for poor grammar.

Please explain to me what disability (Save for mental retardation) prevents someone from using proper grammar. Especially a journalist.

#73 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:50 PM

Please explain to me what disability (Save for mental retardation) prevents someone from using proper grammar. Especially a journalist.

No fingers. Causes people's sentences to look like this: ji;ojio dfasdfs jnhhb ijoioj iujuggy!@!#@

#74 laraboots

laraboots
  • 180 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:52 PM

While that is tempting....

My point is exactly as I have said, Having a disability is no excuse for poor grammar.

Having no hands. Blindness. And not being able to pee in a straight line.

All the scars that you will be left after I have finished my stick beating.

But seriously? I dunno. More so I don't care. Did you want to give me your definition of disability first?

#75 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:09 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhMSA6Chiag

"downsh schyndrom is a challenge, not a disabririty"

"It's not a choice, it's a lifestyle"

WHAT DER FUCK WHO CARES BRO.

Also Sarah Palin is a bangable gilf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users