Quantcast

Photo

Chances of being frozen due to SSing for avatars?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:06 PM

I'm getting a little tired over practicing ages for game avatars (I'm terrible at them Posted Image).

I know that if you use Abrosia reasonably, there is a low freeze rate. If I slowly improve my game scores/don't exceed the daily limit of times played with a SSer, what's the chance of being frozen? I'm not too concerned over getting the trophies.. I just kind of want the avatars.

Any comments/tips are greatly appreciated!!

Edited by Ken, 14 May 2010 - 03:07 PM.

#2 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:09 PM

1. Dont have a godly time
2. Do not go over review score

This should have a low freeze rate.

#3 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:14 PM

What do you mean by "godly time"?

#4 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:24 PM

Use my list. I've used it on new accounts and they stay safe. Can't guarantee 100% safety, but it's pretty close ;)

#5 KKane

KKane
  • 727 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:32 PM

Use my list. I've used it on new accounts and they stay safe. Can't guarantee 100% safety, but it's pretty close Posted Image

I never even knew you had a list for avatars haha I usually don't SS much. I do need to start collecting more avatars though. Thanks for the help when this isn't even my thread. Posted Image

#6 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:35 PM

Use my list. I've used it on new accounts and they stay safe. Can't guarantee 100% safety, but it's pretty close Posted Image

Ooo. Sweet :). Thanks a bundle!!

#7 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:43 PM

Arn't some games guaranteed to get reviewed if you want the avatar. I'm thinking of escape from meridell castle and possibly extreme potato counter

#8 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 03:55 PM

Arn't some games guaranteed to get reviewed if you want the avatar. I'm thinking of escape from meridell castle and possibly extreme potato counter

I can stick to the ones where that isn't necessary :p

#9 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:29 PM

I wouldn't try to get all the game avatars at once. Space it out over a week at the very least--a month would probably be better, depending on how many avatars you need. When sending scores, send a few below the avatar score. So something like 1800, 2400, 2700 for Petpet Sitter (but don't use those numbers obviously!). Nothing is more suspicious than suddenly having an avatar score when you've never played the game before. Also, give the SSer plenty of time--I doubled JCR's times on his avatar list. This is good advice when going for trophies too. That way it looks like you had to restart your game a few times before actually getting your desired score.

Maybe a little oversafe, but this has been my score sending method for years on my main and side accounts and I've been totally freeze free. Good luck!

#10 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:27 PM

I wouldn't try to get all the game avatars at once. Space it out over a week at the very least--a month would probably be better, depending on how many avatars you need. When sending scores, send a few below the avatar score. So something like 1800, 2400, 2700 for Petpet Sitter (but don't use those numbers obviously!). Nothing is more suspicious than suddenly having an avatar score when you've never played the game before. Also, give the SSer plenty of time--I doubled JCR's times on his avatar list. This is good advice when going for trophies too. That way it looks like you had to restart your game a few times before actually getting your desired score.

Maybe a little oversafe, but this has been my score sending method for years on my main and side accounts and I've been totally freeze free. Good luck!

Thanks for the tips!!

#11 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:37 PM

i SSed for all the game avatars that i didnt have and i havent gotten frozen yet

and i got like 10-15 avvies that way

#12 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:12 PM

i SSed for all the game avatars that i didnt have and i havent gotten frozen yet

and i got like 10-15 avvies that way

Nice. I love the cheating side of Neopets :)
It's working now:D!

#13 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:19 PM

Nice. I love the cheating side of Neopets :)
It's working now:D!

Your welcome :)
Remember what I told ya :o

#14 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:14 PM

Your welcome Posted Image
Remember what I told ya Posted Image

Yepp :). I'm keeping the times longer than recommended & scores below review score ^__^.
I'm going to do 2 avvies/week :p

#15 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 04:28 AM

keep the times over 30 minutes ( not neccasary but as a precaution) for the games your SSing the avie for. It worked for me.

#16 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:59 PM

keep the times over 30 minutes ( not neccasary but as a precaution) for the games your SSing the avie for. It worked for me.

Hm.. Maybe I'll try that for the future.
If there are time limits for some games and the time you SS with exceeds that, does it look suspicious or does it just look like your playing the game over?

#17 Kicker

Kicker
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 01:57 PM

I haven't downloaded any programs on this site yet because I mainly don't want to be IP banned. :o

#18 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:07 PM

I haven't downloaded any programs on this site yet because I mainly don't want to be IP banned. :o

IP banning is extremely rare, and reserved mainly for people who continually exploit glitches and coding errors that they find themselves.

Basically, you're not going to get IP banned unless you're a right royal pain in the arse.

#19 Starflax

Starflax
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 06:31 AM

Like earlier posts, as long as you use a safe time and don't go over review score, you should be fine. I've gotten at least five game avatars like this, I space them out pretty far though, like one per every two weeks. This way TNT views it like you got one game avatar, practiced the next game and got the avatar :).

#20 Bootz

Bootz
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:34 PM

what is the review score?

#21 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:51 PM

what is the review score?

The score at which you get reviewed by TNT.

#22 Shadowfool

Shadowfool
  • 419 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 06:57 PM

The score at which you get reviewed by TNT.

And then you'll be pounded in the buttox by the hard fist of viacom.

#23 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:09 AM

I tend to look at other users avatar scores, and recommended scores/times and then base my scores/times off of those. Just make sure your score is possible and attainable in your amount of time. Try to play whatever score you're SSing a bit before you actually SS it. Just be careful :thumbsup:

#24 vin

vin
  • 314 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 02:39 PM

On my old account I did all the game avatars this way in a day or two. hahah.

i never got iced for it

and i even got greedy and started getting a bunch of nice trophies too.

i think some of my scores were even impossible *LOL* but nobody ever noticed. . .

so i dont think you get iced too easily for it

#25 harrypotter1

harrypotter1
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:34 AM

yes, freeze rate is usually very low. only like 10% I think and even less if you do it right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users