Whatchu talkin bout bitch he's Aryan dur

it's true, look it up :p
kinda funny eh

#30 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:12 AM

Posted Image

Hitler doesn't take shit from his grandpa, besides, with a face like THAT you'd need a scapegoat/exterminate a race/grow a mustache.

#31 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:25 AM

it's true, look it up :p
kinda funny eh

Well actually they think he was and have a bit of evidence, so you can't be guaranteed. Only he really would have known. But anyways he only used them as a scapegoat, he hated them just as much as Russians, Ukrainians, Poles etc.

#32 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:35 AM

My grandfather was a Hitler youth (just like the Pope!) and my great-grandfather was a Nazi/SS trooper. Though my great-grandfather died before I was born my grandfather lived long enough to tell me his fucked up world views.

Hitler was an idiot. Anyone who thinks they can commune with the dead using a newly severed head is an idiot. Anyone who thinks the Aryans are mystical race of people are idiots.

Military genius or not unless you know someone directly affected by Hitler then no you don't know how idiotic Hitler was.

#33 Joanna

Joanna
  • 839 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:30 AM

He may have been one of the most horrible people in the world... but he was definitely a genius.

#34 zzzzzzz

zzzzzzz
  • 71 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:02 AM

He may have been one of the most horrible people in the world... but he was definitely a genius.

No, he wasn't. A psychopath on drugs surrounded by incredibly weak people? Yes. But not a genius. There is not a single aspect of genius to Hitler. The only skill he was able to display ever was predicting inaction on the part of others. But this fell apart in 1939 and it was downhill from there.

#35 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:41 AM

Hitler was not a military genius, if he was then most definitely Europe and possibly the whole world would be under Nazi control at the moment. He was a genius for however taking advantage of the Treaty of Versailles and the depression to use for his campaigning. Oh also the fact that he took several countries (one a super power) in I believe 3 months?

#36 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:04 AM

No, he wasn't. A psychopath on drugs surrounded by incredibly weak people? Yes. But not a genius. There is not a single aspect of genius to Hitler. The only skill he was able to display ever was predicting inaction on the part of others. But this fell apart in 1939 and it was downhill from there.

He took over Germany and made it a super power. He had a decent shot at taking over the world. How is he not a genius

#37 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:13 AM

He took over Germany and made it a super power. He had a decent shot at taking over the world. How is he not a genius

This. And he did it in style.

Posted Image

Also, the swastika is one of the most famous symbols any group of people ever used to identify themselves.

Edited by ArticTheTiger, 20 May 2010 - 11:13 AM.

#38 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:18 PM

Also, the swastika is one of the most famous symbols any group of people ever used to identify themselves.

That was plagiarized though

#39 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:20 PM

That was plagiarized though

Well, he's the one that made it popular and badass.

Chicks digged hanging with the SS

#40 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:27 PM

Hitler was an idiot. Anyone who thinks they can commune with the dead using a newly severed head is an idiot. Anyone who thinks the Aryans are mystical race of people are idiots.

Not true.

#41 ZaCkDiZzLe

ZaCkDiZzLe
  • 126 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:32 PM

Hitler got away with genocide and banged his sister. Genius IMO. Also, did you know he created Mother's Day?

#42 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:33 PM

Hitler was a genius..moreso as an oral genius...He moved thousands upon thousands..However he used is genius is what is described as deplorable, but say what you will Hitler was on of the great orators of that time along with Churchill. He was also a genius in regards to his systematic genocide. Probably the hubris that led to his demise.

As for the occult, Hitler did and didn't believe in it..He argued against it in Mein Kampf but also showed an appreciation for it.

#43 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:07 PM

My grandfather was a Hitler youth (just like the Pope!) and my great-grandfather was a Nazi/SS trooper. Though my great-grandfather died before I was born my grandfather lived long enough to tell me his fucked up world views.

Military genius or not unless you know someone directly affected by Hitler then no you don't know how idiotic Hitler was.

Who's to say your grandfather and great grandfather aren't the idiots?

#44 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:12 PM

Who's to say your grandfather and great grandfather aren't the idiots?

They were idiots. Racist asshole scumbag idiots.

#45 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:40 PM

They were idiots. Racist asshole scumbag idiots.

I SPIT ON THEIR GRAVES!!!

#46 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:52 PM

I SPIT ON THEIR GRAVES!!!

I'd piss on their graves but I'd be worried about backsplash :p

#47 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:50 PM

he was a genius, but not in the best of ways. he knew how to manipulate people. :/

partial basis for one of my songs for my band Prototype Theory "a safer way to destroy mankind"

whoever controls the media, controls the minds...

"so do what i say, and leave your morals behind,
"i've got a safer way to destroy mankind"

#48 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:11 PM

Why can't we all just agree on him being a cool guy who's straight up bad ass?

#49 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:15 PM

Because he's not cool

#50 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:03 PM

Because he's not cool