Hitler - Genius or... Genius?

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#76 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:49 PM

Pretty sure that America wasn't the only party involved. And that there was no way they could take the Axis single handidly.

And that the Marshall plan wasn't created out of compassion but rather American desire to combat communism.

For one, you have no ideal if we could, or could not of. But I did include that you guys may have been able to handle it yourself. The fact is that we did cause the war to speed how. You cannot deny that. D-Day started the first time that The Nazi's lost. Ever since that, the combined forces pushed straight through heading to Germany homeland. At the same time, Russia pushed hard from opposite side. Not to mention that the entire time this push was happening. America was pushing against Japan solo. We destroyed Japan in the philippines (Taking heavy losses due to their sucidal tactics. Hence our decide to nuke instead).

And your argument against the fact that america bailed out over a hundred companies economies and ensured no future world wars. Is that we had an ulterior motive to it? Regardless of why we did it, we did fix the economies. We did rebuild Europe. Is sad how you guys hate on us after we did that. We could have just turned into Germany and moved on to take over the world. We were the only country to possess an Atomic bomb.

As for America..they woulda got owned if they entered the war any later. Hell they didnt even want to take part of the war until the very end.

Yes. Being the only country to possess an Atomic bomb. Its -obvious- that we would have lost the war. Can you blame us for not wanting to be part of the war? Every time we do anything, you protest us. Look at Vietnam, Korean war, Iraq, and several other wars. All you guys did was protest protest protest. Why should we defend you whenever you dont want us to? Even after we defended you, you still hate on us. Its pathetic. I really wish that the US would just isolate itself from the world so you guys would learn that we actually fucking matter. We play a major role, and have for many years.

#77 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:59 PM

Yeah he probably though he said jewman, that's what it sounds like. If it was Lithuania or something, maybe I would understand it, but obviously he knows what Germany is. FFS he has probably toured there

For one, you have no ideal if we could, or could not of. But I did include that you guys may have been able to handle it yourself. The fact is that we did cause the war to speed how. You cannot deny that. D-Day started the first time that The Nazi's lost. Ever since that, the combined forces pushed straight through heading to Germany homeland. At the same time, Russia pushed hard from opposite side. Not to mention that the entire time this push was happening. America was pushing against Japan solo. We destroyed Japan in the philippines (Taking heavy losses due to their sucidal tactics. Hence our decide to nuke instead).

Germany very well could have defeated the US easily if you had not of joined in at the time, sure it was late, but not too late. (Fashionably late)
D-Day was a joint operation, not just American... lol. Also if Japan didn't surrender due to the nukes the US very well could have crumbled or just about. It was proven that if the US had of kept attacking Japan via ships, Japan predicted where the Americans were going to land and would have slaughtered you. Now obviously American tactics were better than the Japanese, but their honour was a mother fucker.

And your argument against the fact that america bailed out over a hundred companies economies and ensured no future world wars. Is that we had an ulterior motive to it? Regardless of why we did it, we did fix the economies. We did rebuild Europe. Is sad how you guys hate on us after we did that. We could have just turned into Germany and moved on to take over the world. We were the only country to possess an Atomic bomb.

Yes. Being the only country to possess an Atomic bomb. Its -obvious- that we would have lost the war. Can you blame us for not wanting to be part of the war? Every time we do anything, you protest us. Look at Vietnam, Korean war, Iraq, and several other wars. All you guys did was protest protest protest. Why should we defend you whenever you dont want us to? Even after we defended you, you still hate on us. Its pathetic. I really wish that the US would just isolate itself from the world so you guys would learn that we actually fucking matter. We play a major role, and have for many years.

Actually, Hitler fixed the economy... ty Hitler. You didn't rebuild Europe, you were making money off of the war lolz. YOU WONDER WHY WE CHIRP ON YOU? Maybe because all of the time you constantly see Americans take the credit for winning any wars, guess what buddy who apparently helps everyone; who is helping your ass in Afghanistan? Who helped you in Vietnam? Also the Korean and Vietnam wars were solely because your country had a boner for democracy. Totally hypocrisy here imo. You say you want to isolate yourself yet is your country that goes out of its way to get in everyone else's business.

Edited by Jake, 21 May 2010 - 02:00 PM.

#78 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2010 - 02:05 PM

I am not saying that we would have lost, and you have to look at the A-Bomb as a last resort because you know what..we were losing to the Japs..They were fighting to the death and thousands of casualties were happening on the US side because of this.

To be honest those protests were for different reasons..

Hell yes..Lets go all overthrow Grenada a country of 100K with absolute no threat and yet we still invaded them..

The Vietnam war..its all about politics...Why, we didnt like communism..we feared the domino theory and we invaded a country that simply wanted to be free of French Colonization. Regardless of what government it would set up it simply wanted to be their own country.

Hell, dissent is necessary for the US..its this same freedom that allows anti-war protesters to protest and those tea-baggers to protest..

Hell in Iraq we were misled to fight a war that we shouldn't have been a part of..Don't give me that we need to help free them...That's bullshit...Look at Congo..Somalia..South America..More than 10M people died and are dying in Congo and yet we dont do shit. Bush lied, Congress and everyother republican machine lied that there was WMD, when in actuality there were numerous UN and other reports stating otherwise.

I don't say all war is bad, sometimes its necessary, but its stupid when war is fought for the wrong reasons and justifications that lead to the slaughter of innocent civilians that would not have been there in the first place...

EDIT: Jake, actually the US did take an isolationist position prior to WW2..It was only after and during the end of WW2 in which the US started to become a hegemon and take action in world affairs.

Edited by Warriors, 21 May 2010 - 02:08 PM.

#79 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 02:20 PM

Also please note: Fat Boy and Little Man were the only nuclear weapons the US had, I don't recall which it is but it either would have taken them months or years to make new ones. By that time Germany would have already taken out the US if not by hand, by their own nuclear weapons.

#80 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2010 - 02:57 PM

I am not denying that America played a huge role in the war, but saying they did 90% of the work belittles of deaths and sacrifices of millions of Allied soldiers/civilians.

I'm not denying the impact that all that money had but altruism was not the motivation. Imperialism was. You did not do it as a favor to the rest of the world

#81 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:36 PM

Germany very well could have defeated the US easily if you had not of joined in at the time, sure it was late, but not too late. (Fashionably late)
D-Day was a joint operation, not just American... lol. Also if Japan didn't surrender due to the nukes the US very well could have crumbled or just about. It was proven that if the US had of kept attacking Japan via ships, Japan predicted where the Americans were going to land and would have slaughtered you. Now obviously American tactics were better than the Japanese, but their honour was a mother fucker.

Germany was going to overthrow a country thousands of miles away from him? So he was just going to ship his troops over to america, and take on a country bigger then him? England failed at doing that. Your a fucking moron if you actually believe that Hitler would have taken on the US and beat us. Countries have tried that. You dont fuck with America on its homeland. Our Navy was vastly superior to Hitlers navy, so shut the fuck up about that.

I -have- been giving credit this entire time to other countries for their help, and you continue to give no credit to America for what they did. This is what I hate.

Do you know what siege tatics are? Our Navy had completely defeated the Japanese navy. Our troops had taken back every country that Japan had invaded. All that was left was their homeland. Could we have invaded? Yes. Could we have won? Yes. Would he have lost millions of soldiers? Yes. America wasn't retarded. We would have simply bombed the shit out of them until the gave up. There was no need to invade the country, as it could be won from the sea. We had plans, and we had ships just waiting to destroy their country. We could have kept bombing them for years. We chose a much more beneficial ending for Japan. They lost two cities, but thousands of lives were saved. Even then, we regret using them, and have never used it again in war (Even though it was asked for, several times, in Korea and Vietnam).

Actually, Hitler fixed the economy... ty Hitler. You didn't rebuild Europe, you were making money off of the war lolz. YOU WONDER WHY WE CHIRP ON YOU? Maybe because all of the time you constantly see Americans take the credit for winning any wars, guess what buddy who apparently helps everyone; who is helping your ass in Afghanistan? Who helped you in Vietnam? Also the Korean and Vietnam wars were solely because your country had a boner for democracy. Totally hypocrisy here imo. You say you want to isolate yourself yet is your country that goes out of its way to get in everyone else's business.

Hitler ruined the economy... Your a moron. His blitzkrieg tatics left hundreds of countries in ruins with no resources left. America spent over a trillion dollars re-building those countries. We helped create the goods, and purchased the goods back, to help grow the economy. America as a country didn't fucking profit from the war.. Look at our national debt. Corrupt Business men from all countries profited from it. America went into debt to save Europe. How many fucking times have I given credit to other countries for helping us? Every time. Great Britain was an asset in our fight against Germany. But -nothing- started until we joined the war. Hitler was undefeated and taking countries at an rapid rate. Then we joined the war, and everything changed. Stop ignoring that fact.

#82 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:43 PM

Our Navy had completely defeated the Japanese navy.

We sunk their battleships
Posted Image

#83 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:44 PM

I am not saying that we would have lost, and you have to look at the A-Bomb as a last resort because you know what..we were losing to the Japs..They were fighting to the death and thousands of casualties were happening on the US side because of this.

We were losing the war? No. We still had the troop that were in Europe to deal with Japan. Please remember that our troop were split at this point. We had both German and Japan to take on. We defeated Germany (With help). But Japan was a war fought only by us. We lost significant amounts of people due to their suicidal tatics. But took back every country that they invaded. All they had left was their main land, and few troops. We used the Abomb to end it faster. We could have just bombed them until nothing was left.

Also please note: Fat Boy and Little Man were the only nuclear weapons the US had, I don't recall which it is but it either would have taken them months or years to make new ones. By that time Germany would have already taken out the US if not by hand, by their own nuclear weapons.

Our Navy > Hitlers Navy. Learn that fact. Hitler would have had to have travel thousands of miles to get to our main land. Easy pickings.

I am not denying that America played a huge role in the war, but saying they did 90% of the work belittles of deaths and sacrifices of millions of Allied soldiers/civilians.

I'm not denying the impact that all that money had but altruism was not the motivation. Imperialism was. You did not do it as a favor to the rest of the world

I dont think they did 90% of the effort. But I think we are the cause of the resolution. Britain was only defending itself before we came into the war. When we joined the war, Britain was like, "Okay. Lets finish this", and thats what we did. Britain pilots played a huge role in our bombing efforts against Germany. Everyone played a role in defeating Germany. But until we joined, he was not being stopped. The Japanese war was by us, and Philippine guerrilla. That war we -did- do 90% of the work.

Actually. We rebuilt it for our own needs as well as yours. America relies on importing and exporting to other countries. We rebuilt your economy as well as ours at the same time. We could not have survived if Europe was left in shambles. This is what MAD is all about, and this is when it was created.

#84 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:58 PM

Germany was going to overthrow a country thousands of miles away from him? So he was just going to ship his troops over to america, and take on a country bigger then him? England failed at doing that. Your a fucking moron if you actually believe that Hitler would have taken on the US and beat us. Countries have tried that. You dont fuck with America on its homeland. Our Navy was vastly superior to Hitlers navy, so shut the fuck up about that.

lol, yes England failed at doing that 200 years ago. Good reference. Also Germany had the most advanced planes, even one that was in the works during the American bombings of Germany (as in if they weren't bombed, they would have been created.) I believe they were jet planes, basically would have been the fastest during it's time by a LOT. They were so technologically advanced that they would have totally crushed your shit bro. Think of it this way, Germany beats England, Germany owns Canada (part of the empire at the time), parks all of it's troops there then invades US. Simple.

You're a fucking moron if you think a country that almost wiped out Europe would lose to the US. Germany almost fucking beat 3 superpowers god damnit. (In before almost. He would have if not for crucial mistakes). Also German u-boats > Navy.

I -have- been giving credit this entire time to other countries for their help, and you continue to give no credit to America for what they did. This is what I hate.

Do you know what siege tatics are? Our Navy had completely defeated the Japanese navy. Our troops had taken back every country that Japan had invaded. All that was left was their homeland. Could we have invaded? Yes. Could we have won? Yes. Would he have lost millions of soldiers? Yes. America wasn't retarded. We would have simply bombed the shit out of them until the gave up. There was no need to invade the country, as it could be won from the sea. We had plans, and we had ships just waiting to destroy their country. We could have kept bombing them for years. We chose a much more beneficial ending for Japan. They lost two cities, but thousands of lives were saved. Even then, we regret using them, and have never used it again in war (Even though it was asked for, several times, in Korea and Vietnam).

I am giving credit to America for helping win the war, but as Hobo said it was for their own interests. The US knew if they didn't fucking help they would be wiped out themselves. Don't be in fucking denial. If Japan never surrendered and the US continued to push your population would be FUCKED. Japan would have fought to the last soldier and the US would be just in crumbles, if it had of continued that far. Who gives a shit if you destroyed their navy, grats. But they have the fucking advantage if they knew (which they did) where the US was going to invade. And that is your opinion on whether lives were saved or not, don't forget that is the American point of view. Perhaps it would have been better if they were not nuked, no one will ever know.

Hitler ruined the economy... Your a moron. His blitzkrieg tatics left hundreds of countries in ruins with no resources left. America spent over a trillion dollars re-building those countries. We helped create the goods, and purchased the goods back, to help grow the economy. America as a country didn't fucking profit from the war.. Look at our national debt. Corrupt Business men from all countries profited from it. America went into debt to save Europe. How many fucking times have I given credit to other countries for helping us? Every time. Great Britain was an asset in our fight against Germany. But -nothing- started until we joined the war. Hitler was undefeated and taking countries at an rapid rate. Then we joined the war, and everything changed. Stop ignoring that fact.

The depression mother fucking ended when the war started. That is no fucking coincidence. Everyone knows wars boost the economy due to everyone having jobs, because guess what, that is exactly what he did. He gave jobs to everyone in Germany and saved the economy. Also the US did profit from the war, I can't believe you are in denial about this. Perhaps through bonds and shit but England etc. would eventually pay those back. Here you are again bragging about your oh so great country. Here's a fucking fact for you buddy, the war was already going on for several years, Britian was being bombed, Russia was being invaded, France was obviously already taken over. The US simply had a port taken out (maybe the largest port, but still nothing compared). When you entered the war your fucking country was fresh with trained troops etc. How dare you say nothing 'started' until you joined in.

I'll be glad if/when my country leaves your god forsaken war in Afghanistan.

#85 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:21 PM

blah Blah Blah.

I grow bored now. I think its time I learned that you cant fix stupid.

Obviously you will continue to argue over a fact that couldnt have been proven, and ideal that are flase. As well as ignoring the points that I am making.

The fact is. Germany lost. America is a super power. Game over.

I am also aware of who paid the biggest price here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:World_War_II_Casualties2.svg

(Please note how Japan lost more troops then us. That means Japan would have won, correct?)

#86 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:30 PM

blah Blah Blah.

I grow bored now. I think its time I learned that you cant fix stupid.

Obviously you will continue to argue over a fact that couldnt have been proven, and ideal that are flase. As well as ignoring the points that I am making.

The fact is. Germany lost. America is a super power. Game over.

I am also aware of who paid the biggest price here.

The only point you have made is that the war wouldn't have been won without America, that's most likely true. So tell me how I ignored this.

The fact is saying bullshit like that is the reason why everyone hates your country. You are snobby and believe you are top notch.

(Please note how Japan lost more troops then us. That means Japan would have won, correct?)

We are all aware the Japanese had high casualties, mainly due to their divine wind tactics. Btw don't forget the casualties of Indonesia and China (whom they were owning). Japan could have won simply because they don't give up and had a much higher population. I'm not saying they would have, but it's a possibility.

(Please note the amount of Allied Casualties that were mainly taken out by Germany)

#87 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:37 PM

Japan Had a Higher Population then China. And the United States? Weird.

#88 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:58 PM

America spent over a trillion dollars re-building those countries.

Firsly it wasn't anything near a trillion. Closer to 100 billion of our modern day money (afaik)

I dont think they did 90% of the effort.

Contradictions!

We not only came over and kicked some serious ass, but then we bailed out all of the countries from their depression, and built up their economies. We played 90% of the role in saving the world. Thank god Japan bombed us.

We could not have survived if Europe was left in shambles.

You were just talking about how you should pursue an isolationist agenda?

This is what MAD is all about, and this is when it was created.

Err

No

Pretty sure MAD is about 2 sides with nukes, not a bunch of European countries going bankrupt and making America go bankrupt :S

#89 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 06:03 PM

Japan Had a Higher Population then China. And the United States? Weird.

Higher population in the US I said. What was the point of this?

If you were proposing that China would have somehow helped the US, you would be wrongly mistaken. China was fail during WWII.

#90 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:58 PM

As Japan lost the most troops it goes with what I said..They were kamikazis and even island hopping, although destroying precious resources wasn't doing enough by the Americans to overthrow the Japan Empire...thus the A-Bomb was used as a precaution for what would happen to the Japanese if they prolonged their war with the Americans.

#91 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 04:27 PM

Good memories about how awesome america was.

#92 Stryker11487

Stryker11487
  • 117 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 05:21 PM

Good memories about how awesome america was.

Chuck Norris broski we're still awesome

#93 zzzzzzz

zzzzzzz
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 04:06 PM

Lots of misinformation flying around this thread... I think a few of you could do with a good history book. ;)

The Nazis lost World War II with or without American intervention. D-Day had ZERO effect on the final outcome of the war. The Nazis lost when Russia refused to give up in 1941. Everything after that was a mere matter of manpower being levied against Germany and her allies. To give some perspective, the Russian army that existed on the Eastern front in early 1945 was comparable in strength to the massive German Army that invaded the Soviet Union in 1941. This massive army still existed despite losing millions and millions of men and women during the 4 year war.

America could never have compared to that type of power. Wikipedia says less than 200,000 allied troops (in total) took part in D-day and less than a million total allied troops during the Battle of the Bulge.

Where America and Britain did vastly effect the war was in supplying Russia with supplies to be able to keep moral up and keep the army supplied. But with what the Nazis were doing in Russia, it is hard to imagine the Soviets ever giving up.

America was never in danger. If Germany couldn't even invade England, how were they supposed to invade America?

#94 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2010 - 04:27 PM

America was never in danger. If Germany couldn't even invade England, how were they supposed to invade America?

With the help of Robot Hitler.

Spoiler

#95 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2010 - 06:47 PM

Everyone should fucking be Thanking America.

We not only came over and kicked some serious ass, but then we bailed out all of the countries from their depression, and built up their economies. We played 90% of the role in saving the world. Thank god Japan bombed us.

Not saying that you guys couldn't have done it on your own, but we definitely sped things up.

First, the Depression in Continental Europe was much longer, harsher, and more devastating than in the United States. Think about everything that FDR had to do to get us out of an economic slump. Now double it. Now triple that number. That's what Germans had to look forward to in the Weimar Republic. There currency was shit. They couldn't afford to plant the grain to make the bread to feed themselves. Wheelbarrows of banknotes. And who solved Germany's problems? Hitler.

Hitler built the infrastructure, he built the industry (modern car makers are led by former axis powers, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Ferrari, etc) he rearmed, he united 40% of his nation behind him - a mere plurality, and gained ultimate dictatorial powers. Hitler solved their problems, and then gambled them away by invading other 'weaker' nations. He put so much money into modernizing the military that he had no other option than to use it for economic gain or face bankruptcy. He looted not only Jewish business and culture, but gypsy culture, and other 'inferior' races simply because he had the tanks soldiers and planes to do it. Think about the vast reserves of gold and valuables that an entire culture or ethnicity collects. Now imagine that coming into government hands. The Nazis got rich as fuck.

90% of saving the world? Well I'd say Bletchley Park played a larger role than US, and that was only scientists and mathematicians. So fuck you, you're making numbers up.

Oh well. What can you do?
HEIL BIEBER!!
Posted Image

You've got charisma the Fuhrer never had.

This is all propaganda to sway you, sheep. Do not believe the lies they spread about our Leader Beiber.

For the androgynous young people!

Germany was going to overthrow a country thousands of miles away from him? So he was just going to ship his troops over to america, and take on a country bigger then him? England failed at doing that. Your a fucking moron if you actually believe that Hitler would have taken on the US and beat us.

Well, the Germans never wanted a war with us. I mean, they were pissed we were shipping supplies all over the place, especially to their enemies, but you can't hate a country because they won't trade with you. No, it was Japan that had territorial ambitions in the western hemisphere. They wanted South American resources, and wouldn't have minded controlling the entire Pacific Rim.

Do you know what siege tactics are? Consider the Battle of Britain, or the Battle of Stalingrad. There were troop losses in the Eastern Front that dwarfed the entire US death count. Consider: "The Eastern Front was arguably the single most decisive component of World War II, eventually serving as the main reason for Germany's defeat" (Bellamy, from wikipedia) You over estimate how much of the war was due to American military. We remained virtually untouched civilian-wise, so it was our obligation to enrich Europe via the Marshall plan.

As far as blitzkrieg ruining the countryside, you over exaggerate again. The defining feature of blitzkrieg was lightning precision and speed. Instead of pounding away at fortified defenses for ages, outmaneuver and reposition for better field advantage. Ever heard of the Maginot line? Any frenchman could tell you.

#96 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:27 AM

Lots of misinformation flying around this thread... I think a few of you could do with a good history book. ;)

The Nazis lost World War II with or without American intervention. D-Day had ZERO effect on the final outcome of the war. The Nazis lost when Russia refused to give up in 1941. Everything after that was a mere matter of manpower being levied against Germany and her allies. To give some perspective, the Russian army that existed on the Eastern front in early 1945 was comparable in strength to the massive German Army that invaded the Soviet Union in 1941. This massive army still existed despite losing millions and millions of men and women during the 4 year war.

America could never have compared to that type of power. Wikipedia says less than 200,000 allied troops (in total) took part in D-day and less than a million total allied troops during the Battle of the Bulge.

Where America and Britain did vastly effect the war was in supplying Russia with supplies to be able to keep moral up and keep the army supplied. But with what the Nazis were doing in Russia, it is hard to imagine the Soviets ever giving up.

I think you could do with a cup of shut the fuck up. As this is related to history a lot of shit is based up on opinions so don't just say flat out people are wrong.

And I wouldn't say that is accurate to say the Nazis lost when Russia didn't give up. While it was a major factor and probably the largest as well, it was only one reason for Hitler's downfall in the war. I could think of several other reasons but that's going a tad bit OT.

When you say Russia had comparable strength to Germany it makes me lol! Look up casualties for either side for any German/Russian skirmishes, I can guarantee at least 3/4 of them Russia would have more casualties. They had shit tactics and Germany fucked them over with supplies. By the sounds of it you seem to be a dirty commy. DIRTY COMMY DIRTY COMMY. HOW THE FUCK WAS GERMANY NOT INVADING ENGLAND? Battle Over Britain anyone? If Hitler chose to keep bombing them their air force would have been wiped out and Britain would have been butt raped.

#97 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:51 PM

I think you could do with a cup of shut the fuck up.

Drink it like this, beeyotch.
Posted Image

#98 zzzzzzz

zzzzzzz
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:05 PM

I think you could do with a cup of shut the fuck up. As this is related to history a lot of shit is based up on opinions so don't just say flat out people are wrong.

I'm guessing then that you don't want a response?

I love history a little too much for my own good so I'm more than willing to debate you, if you want. But... looks like it would just be a massive waste of my time.

#99 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:30 PM

I love history a little too much for my own good so I'm more than willing to debate you, if you want. But... looks like it would just be a massive waste of my time.

You can google that phrase bro ;)

Also go ahead, I would be a hypocrite if I didn't listen to you.

#100 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2010 - 10:08 PM

Then your love of history would be blinding you about the fact that some things are just made up, or changed to fit what the winners wanted it to look like, or even the person "researching" it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users