Photo

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Rita

Rita
  • 294 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 05:36 AM

Hello :)

Today I stayed at home, and had the 'fortune' of visiting the snowager.
Due to time zones differences, he comes at midnight (already alseep), 8am (already left to work) and 4pm(still at work). I never get the chance to visit him, unless I'm at home or at my computer late at night or at weekends, etc. Very annoying, indeed!
I hate that avatar.

So, you can see where I'm going to.. =)
Can we please have a Snowager AP? And while we're at it - How about a (avatar)dailies AP? It could play deadly dice, spin wheels, tell jokes to the kings... etc etc xDD

Something else useful would be Edna AP - We could set up a limit how much to spend, set quests with how many items do we want to do (as it is rumored that only 3 items quest give out the avatar) and the nice program will go on and buy the stuff for us ^_^

I hope you like my suggestion :D

#2 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 05:40 AM

Why the fuck Edna AP? Kitchen Quests and Snow Faerie are better than that hag.

P.S. I agree to a dailies prog

Edited by Jake, 23 May 2010 - 05:41 AM.

#3 Rita

Rita
  • 294 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 05:42 AM

Why the fuck Edna AP? Kitchen Quests and Snow Faerie are better than that hag.

P.S. I agree to a dailies prog

Edna gives out an avatar :p

As for my suggestion - I want to make it clear that my request is mostly for timed avatars, like snowager and deadly dice, ones that due to time zones not all of us can be able to play. Jokes and wheels is just nice to have =)

#4 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2010 - 05:45 AM

I like the sound of that :)

#5 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:44 AM

+1

Edna AP and Snowager AP are things I wanty.

#6 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:33 AM

It would def be useful for me :p

#7 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:39 AM

Thats just laziness...jellyneo has a special thing to list all the dailies..a program would be a waste for all that...

#8 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:42 AM

Thats just laziness...jellyneo has a special thing to list all the dailies..a program would be a waste for all that...

The point of a program is so people wouldn't have to do it themselves. They just leave the program running 24/7 & it'll do all dailies + avatar events.

#9 Rita

Rita
  • 294 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 12:11 PM

What does laziness has to do with it? This is about different time zones and not being able to come online.

And as for Edna - Sometimes she gives out a way too expensive quest. Or fewer items required. And then you have to wait out... And try again... Who has time for this? Could take out the whole day. That's why an Edna AP would be nice. And spare the emotional pain you get each time she hangs out nothing but 100 nps and a crappy item, and still no avatar.

#10 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2010 - 12:24 PM

An Autoplayer that spun the wheels, played deadly dice, snowager, etc. would be awesome. I hate telling the king jokes, so that would also be awesome.

A program like this would be beyond awesome!

#11 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 01:14 PM

You're just a bitch. If you weren't so lazy you would rs legit.

PROTIP: People who play online games are lazy

#12 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2010 - 01:15 PM

Uh I do legit restock punk-ass..

#13 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 01:16 PM

So then why are you complaining that Abrosia isn't working emo-face?

#14 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2010 - 01:24 PM

Oh stop flaming already before I have to warn another couple people. <_<

By the way, why don't you guys just wait until you see what we're releasing today before you talk about programs, haha.

#15 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:44 PM

I know what you are releasing..and it looks good..Good luck..hopefully no bugs! Great jobs you guys were doing.

#16 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:48 PM

An Autoplayer that spun the wheels, played deadly dice, snowager, etc. would be awesome. I hate telling the king jokes, so that would also be awesome.

A program like this would be beyond awesome!

This had the most suggestions, so I picked this one to reply to.

Spinning the wheels:
My solution: Reload Every

Deadly Dice:
My solution: Be awake. I want to decide when I do and do not want to play this game because I'm training :|

Snowager:
My solution: GM script that opens a tab and visits the Snowager on all three occasions. Ossum.

Kings:
My solution: GM script that randomizes the wisdom, auto-selects the proper joke, and randomizes a punch line.

#17 Jiraiya

Jiraiya
  • 521 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 08:31 PM

This program will be great too although it wouldnt be that much help to me because I already have the snowager avatar.But this will be awesome for those who need it and dont have time to play at times needed.

#18 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2010 - 03:17 PM

This had the most suggestions, so I picked this one to reply to.

Spinning the wheels:
My solution: Reload Every

Deadly Dice:
My solution: Be awake. I want to decide when I do and do not want to play this game because I'm training :|

Snowager:
My solution: GM script that opens a tab and visits the Snowager on all three occasions. Ossum.

Kings:
My solution: GM script that randomizes the wisdom, auto-selects the proper joke, and randomizes a punch line.

This defeats the point of a single program doing this all for me.
A program you can just open, start and leave on.

I really don't care that much, but still It would be nice to have.

BTW, nice job on the neoalerts, the feature looks great!

#19 Rita

Rita
  • 294 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 02:05 AM

Nice job on the neoalerts, does look awesome, although doesn't solve the problem. If I can't come online to visit the snowager, it's meaningless to have an alert here :/

#20 lua

lua
  • 100 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 06:53 AM

I could use some programs while the Cup is around, because I can't remember anything else *tired already of this YYB game grrrrrrrrr*

But the Snowager is going really well with Neoalerts. ^_^ And daily things really don't bother me to do by hand, generally.

#21 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 05:31 AM

Along the same ideas I have another suggestion for some of the more annoying avatars.

Auto battler for inflatable balthazar for the Battle Faerie avatar? I've been using 'Do it again' for this but now and then my internet fucks about/a random event fucks it up etc and would be nice to have a program to do this.

Auto Edna as mentioned before, and you could set an NP limit per Edna quest or something for when she asks for those stupid highly priced items.

Auto SDB Pack Rat - uses the list we have in the database for SDB and just auto buys the whole lot from usershops?

Bilge Dice autoplayer?

Edited by Tsunade, 11 June 2010 - 06:05 AM.

#22 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:58 PM

Along the same ideas I have another suggestion for some of the more annoying avatars.

Auto battler for inflatable balthazar for the Battle Faerie avatar? I've been using 'Do it again' for this but now and then my internet fucks about/a random event fucks it up etc and would be nice to have a program to do this.

Auto Edna as mentioned before, and you could set an NP limit per Edna quest or something for when she asks for those stupid highly priced items.

Auto SDB Pack Rat - uses the list we have in the database for SDB and just auto buys the whole lot from usershops?

Bilge Dice autoplayer?

1. Sounds like a decent idea
2. It would also have to ignore 3-item quests. Neoalerts should get you through in the meantime.
3. I know someone will release a wiz sniper eventually.
4. I WANT TO GET THIS OUT. Soon enough, soon enough. I'll just say that I have the 24 avatar and a gold trophy ;)

#23 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 01:50 PM

4. I WANT TO GET THIS OUT. Soon enough, soon enough. I'll just say that I have the 24 avatar and a gold trophy ;)

Omigosh *drools* Have you got the 10 in a row avatar as well? I'd make crazy love to you for that :K

#24 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2010 - 02:01 PM

Omigosh *drools* Have you got the 10 in a row avatar as well? I'd make crazy love to you for that :K

The odds are staggering, but it's possible.

I have not personally gotten it, but I've seen streaks as high as 6-8 with my algorithms.

FAIR DISCLOSURE:
You probably won't see this program super soon, but know it's in the pipeline and that it will be awesome when you get it ;)

#25 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 04:03 PM

The odds are staggering, but it's possible.

I have not personally gotten it, but I've seen streaks as high as 6-8 with my algorithms.

FAIR DISCLOSURE:
You probably won't see this program super soon, but know it's in the pipeline and that it will be awesome when you get it ;)

*drools lots* :K

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users