• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:34 AM

Someone failed at the story line.

They burn the corpses to remove the spirit. But when someone is cremated the body is burned as well. so when the corpse is burnt. The spirit goes away.

WAY TO FAIL GUYS.

#2 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2010 - 01:18 AM

Haha I never got into this show. At all really. I loooove Kyle XY though. Bring it back! :(

#3 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2010 - 02:54 AM

Haha I never got into this show. At all really. I loooove Kyle XY though. Bring it back! :(

I give you +1 every time you mention Kyle XY. :)

#4 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 07:19 AM

No clue what this show is but being cremated is different from being burned. They may just massively burn the skin etc but leave the bones and such.

#5 devil669988

devil669988
  • 355 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:15 AM

well supernatural is really far from even feasible. though the story line is good i especially like the part where lucifer is summoned

#6 Pax

Pax
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:17 AM

Technically they don't just burn the bodies, they salt and burn them. My understanding is that cremation should technically work to get rid of the ghost or whatever, but if there's un-cremated body parts around (hair, nails, etc.) that's what they need to salt+burn (been following the show for a while :p ).

And Kyle XY was great! Probably the only decent show on ABC Family; shame they cancelled it.

#7 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:27 AM

What's that you say?

Posted Image

I'm having a hard time hearing you over the sound of Dean's hotness. ;)

They salt and burn the remains, (not always corpses,) to get rid of malicious spirits.

Anyway, that's not the storyline, the storyline for season 1 is Sam trying to find the demon who killed his girlfriend and Dean searching for their father. Did you just watch the first episode and conclude it's retarded? Honestly- It's a show about two brothers hunting ghosts, demons, and evil Santa, man, of course it's retarded. 

Don't be a dick, Devil98739174134, put it under a spoiler, wouldya? If I hadn't seen every episode already, I'd be pissed.

Edited by punkrockbigmouth, 11 June 2010 - 08:29 AM.

#8 Pax

Pax
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:41 AM

What's that you say?

Posted Image

I'm having a hard time hearing you over the sound of Dean's hotness. Posted Image

They salt and burn the remains, (not always corpses,) to get rid of malicious spirits.

Anyway, that's not the storyline, the storyline for season 1 is Sam trying to find the demon who killed his girlfriend and Dean searching for their father. Did you just watch the first episode and conclude it's retarded? Honestly- It's a show about two brothers hunting ghosts, demons, and evil Santa, man, of course it's retarded.

Don't be a dick, Devil98739174134, put it under a spoiler, wouldya? If I hadn't seen every episode already, I'd be pissed.

That clip is so many lulz :D

#9 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:07 AM

Ya the show has a lot of plot holes

Still love Cas though

#10 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:35 PM

What's that you say?

Posted Image

I'm having a hard time hearing you over the sound of Dean's hotness. ;)

Yes. Exactly. I watched the first show (Were they didnt talk about cremation at all) and concluded that it was retarded.

I've currently finishing up season 2. But there are alot of plot holes. It makes me laugh sometimes.

Kyle xy is better. Face it.

#11 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2010 - 12:00 AM

I give you +1 every time you mention Kyle XY. :)

Haha thanks me too. We have to support that man! It needs to come back!

I seriously want to know the real reason it got cancelled. I'm really thinking its the actors faults. How could they cancel a show like that??

#12 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2010 - 12:29 AM

Haha thanks me too. We have to support that man! It needs to come back!

I seriously want to know the real reason it got cancelled. I'm really thinking its the actors faults. How could they cancel a show like that??

Amanda and Kyle broke up :(

That was so sad. She is fucking hot. XD.

I hate that they canceled it. I could relate to that show :|. I'll see if there is a petition online. (Thats how Futurama came back).

http://www.thepetiti...ng-back-kyle-xy

http://www.petitions...ions/savekylexy

http://popwatch.ew.c...17/rip-kyle-xy/

#13 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2010 - 07:11 AM

Yes. Exactly. I watched the first show (Were they didnt talk about cremation at all) and concluded that it was retarded.

I've currently finishing up season 2. But there are alot of plot holes. It makes me laugh sometimes.

Kyle xy is better. Face it.

Supernatural makes me laugh a lot. I find the plot holes forgiveable because I think it's hilarious and that the characters are really badass. Er. Except for John Winchester and the Harvelles. I don't know if it's bad acting or what, but I can't STAND them.

:p
I'd totally face it if Kyle Xy is better, but I haven't seen Kyle XY. The commercials always freaked me out that he didn't have a belly button and I ran away crying like a little girl. 

#14 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2010 - 11:06 AM

Haha punk. I loved the Kyle Jessie thing though. My favorite episode is when she cried through like the whole episode and wouldn't let go of Kyle. Ep 8 i think. When he showed her how to do holographic memory and then he kissed her!

#15 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2010 - 09:45 PM

Supernatural makes me laugh a lot. I find the plot holes forgiveable because I think it's hilarious and that the characters are really badass. Er. Except for John Winchester and the Harvelles. I don't know if it's bad acting or what, but I can't STAND them.

:p
I'd totally face it if Kyle Xy is better, but I haven't seen Kyle XY. The commercials always freaked me out that he didn't have a belly button and I ran away crying like a little girl. 

You have that site I gave you.You have no excuse. See it. Believe.

#16 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2010 - 10:17 PM

a regular fire is different than a crematorium fire..A regular fire will take a lot longer to reach the tempratures that a crematorium can reach at..but yea..gotta love those dean lines though.

#17 stellanox

stellanox
  • 440 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:18 PM

The spirit of those cremated that still stays behind are because their possession are still around. The boys had to burn the possession to kill off the spirit.. well as far as I've seen :/
Besides they had to salt and burn the corpse to make sure the spirit goes away. Cremation is not the same as salt and burn.

#18 picole

picole
  • 483 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:10 AM

The end was not well what I waited

#19 stellanox

stellanox
  • 440 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 06:57 PM

I love the ending at first but now upon rewatching it, I realised there's too much character regression with Castiel and deviation with plot development in the ending and I sort of dislike it now :crybaby:

#20 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2010 - 05:48 AM

The end was not well what I waited

I know. I was waiting for Dean to take of his shirt, and he never did. Not once, as I recall.

#21 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:29 PM

OMG I just saw the dvd cover for Supernatural season 5 on dvd in this week's flyer for Best Buy and...

Posted Image

My crotch is about as warmed up as the figure in the fire.

#22 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 07:40 AM

Someone failed at the story line.

They burn the corpses to remove the spirit. But when someone is cremated the body is burned as well. so when the corpse is burnt. The spirit goes away.

WAY TO FAIL GUYS.

Posted Image

#23 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2010 - 02:34 PM

I love the ending at first but now upon rewatching it, I realised there's too much character regression with Castiel and deviation with plot development in the ending and I sort of dislike it now :crybaby:

It sorta has that X-Files feel towards it. I mean most of the episodes aren't shit to the plot line and its only in the end of the season that they go back to the plot. Usually its just monster epsiodes one after another. Castiel has become a bigger part of it I would say, but yea it coulda been better...

As for Iargue, yea such a clusterpuck....But I do remember even in cremation, some bones do remain. They did have individual instances of where even the hair or a piece of bone was all that's left and that was just enough to keep the spirits there.

Edited by Warriors, 10 August 2010 - 02:38 PM.

#24 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:05 AM

Or skin fragments on a pair of gloves IIRC

What are the 'Posted Images'? I am curious. Weird, the image Punk loaded wasn't loading. I must say I was expecting shirtless twilight-esque pictures of Sam and Dean

#25 Xcisor

Xcisor
  • 207 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 04:12 PM

Not familiar with either show since i don't watch television but I do think I remember Kyle XY having no belly button...?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users