• Please log in to reply
672 replies to this topic

#601 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:37 AM

So what would be a safe buying time?

I'm using 5.0-8.0/0.5-0.8/0.8-1.0 and average buy time around 2900 ms. I'm missing about half the items though.

According to FAQ, safe buy time is around 1500-1800ms. :)

You can lower it further. Mine is set to 0.01-0.05 lol but my speed is ranges from 1400-3000ms. :/

#602 Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2012 - 03:24 PM

I got a question about ABing in general... I've been playing for about 5 years legit, how risky is ABing on my main? I like to get trophies and everything on it but lately I'm being a little scared because I see everyone uses shells and stuff, is it because it is always a risk no matter what?

#603 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:00 AM

I got a question about ABing in general... I've been playing for about 5 years legit, how risky is ABing on my main? I like to get trophies and everything on it but lately I'm being a little scared because I see everyone uses shells and stuff, is it because it is always a risk no matter what?

ABing on a main should be less risky than ABing on a shell and transferring NPs here and there. If you do it right (human buy times and rs duration), you shouldn't be frozen. ^_^

But yes, people use shells to protect their main. If you do Score Sending to get trophies, there will always be a risk no matter what even if you may have passed the review.

#604 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:55 PM

Just a question here, I am using a proxy for ABing and when I browse around on my ABing acount (not at the same time of course). Is it necessary? The rest of the people in my family play too and I don't want to get them frozen or something. Our acounts are on different emails. I want to know because I NEVER get anything when I use a proxy because my buy times are OVER 9000ms :( I was using a manual list, but after a week I only got 2 items. Posted Image

#605 Xexist

Xexist
  • 81 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:43 PM

Just a question here, I am using a proxy for ABing and when I browse around on my ABing acount (not at the same time of course). Is it necessary? The rest of the people in my family play too and I don't want to get them frozen or something. Our acounts are on different emails. I want to know because I NEVER get anything when I use a proxy because my buy times are OVER 9000ms :( I was using a manual list, but after a week I only got 2 items. Posted Image

Frankly, noone is 100% safe. Even legit players get iced at TNT's whim. But for best protection, yeah, a proxy is needed. Your best bet is it pay for a faster one (assuming you are using a slow free one)

#606 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2012 - 06:35 PM

Frankly, noone is 100% safe. Even legit players get iced at TNT's whim. But for best protection, yeah, a proxy is needed. Your best bet is it pay for a faster one (assuming you are using a slow free one)

Ok. Would it be safe if I switch to a faster one? Like, TNT wouldn't get suspicious or anything?

#607 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 06:45 PM

Just a question here, I am using a proxy for ABing and when I browse around on my ABing acount (not at the same time of course). Is it necessary? The rest of the people in my family play too and I don't want to get them frozen or something. Our acounts are on different emails. I want to know because I NEVER get anything when I use a proxy because my buy times are OVER 9000ms :( I was using a manual list, but after a week I only got 2 items. public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif

(Just to clarify a little more)
If you don't want to get your other account(s)/your family's account(s) chain frozen along with your ABing account you should probably use a proxy.
TNT generally doesn't care if accounts have separate emails or anything, they mainly just see if the accounts are under the same IP address & have had interactions or not, and if they fall under those two categories, those accounts generally get chain frozen along with the illegit account :x ~

There are free proxies that are fairly quick, but they're for public use (so other people use them as well).

Ok. Would it be safe if I switch to a faster one? Like, TNT wouldn't get suspicious or anything?

My tip would be to just try to at least stay in the same country range (don't use a proxy from China one day and then Australia or something like that)

#608 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2012 - 07:08 PM

(Just to clarify a little more)
If you don't want to get your other account(s)/your family's account(s) chain frozen along with your ABing account you should probably use a proxy.
TNT generally doesn't care if accounts have separate emails or anything, they mainly just see if the accounts are under the same IP address & have had interactions or not, and if they fall under those two categories, those accounts generally get chain frozen along with the illegit account :x ~

There are free proxies that are fairly quick, but they're for public use (so other people use them as well).

My tip would be to just try to at least stay in the same country range (don't use a proxy from China one day and then Australia or something like that)

Awesome. And yeah, if I did switch countries It would be really slow XD Thanks for the help, I really don't wanna get my family frozen with me if that ever comes along haha. I chose a new proxy, and am getting lower buy times around 2000ms :D I got 4 items the past hour! Thanks a ton.

#609 TrampleStutters

TrampleStutters
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:56 PM

Hey I started using this strategy about yesterday and I'm loving it, I actually prefer seeing all these green lines in my log :D At first I started with the default 45min per shop, but then I felt like if I was going to go to so many shops I feel like I should rotate much faster. So I put it at 5 minutes per shop, and I'm getting great results with over five items over 50k items bought in 4 hours, but now I'm getting paranoid that its working too well. Is this riskier? Like at this rate is this really much safer then my regular big number AB'ing?

#610 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:30 AM

Scot aka Texas Dolly

Edited by nymh, 17 January 2012 - 07:33 AM.

#611 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:44 AM

Scot aka Texas Dolly

!!!!!!

I love you!!!

#612 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:53 AM

Get a room, you two.

#613 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:55 AM

It's a good thing no one ever reads this far

#614 KnitsFire

KnitsFire
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:00 AM

Im frikin jealous! I've made round 2mill in the 7 months siince I started, and I thought it was decent. Now im ashamed. XD

#615 Mewant

Mewant
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 04:09 AM

lol just read this entire thread! and yes some people read it all.

#616 MarvelGirl

MarvelGirl
  • 205 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:05 AM

I just became advanced today, I love this topic. I am surprised I have never seen it before. Great information and very helpful.

*swoon* Scot your so awesome. *swoon*

#617 rzerox

rzerox
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:47 PM

Nice Record you got there (:

#618 pdon69

pdon69
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:10 PM

Those are some great charts you have there. As a researcher, I always love the inclusion of graphs and tables. Glad you made a good income.

#619 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2012 - 09:29 PM

Those are some great charts you have there. As a researcher, I always love the inclusion of graphs and tables. Glad you made a good income.

Heh. Peed on 69

#620 bobbyboy

bobbyboy
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:04 PM

When you're not an advanced member, what shops does Abrosia look in?

#621 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:22 AM

When you're not an advanced member, what shops does Abrosia look in?

Random shops unless you're using an Abrosia list

Edited by Rainie, 16 March 2012 - 01:23 AM.

#622 Howardson

Howardson
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:41 PM

Thank you so much for the guide, most helpful guide on here IMO :D

#623 CharlieCharcoal

CharlieCharcoal
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:19 PM

Thats amazing! almost 39 buys a day though, wont that get fishy for TNT? Is there a known limit where they get suspicious?

#624 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

Thats amazing! almost 39 buys a day though, wont that get fishy for TNT? Is there a known limit where they get suspicious?

There really is nothing known other than Magic and Stamp are really risky.

#625 DanPh

DanPh
  • 114 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:59 AM

how about one or two morphing potion a day? would that be suspicious?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: super/system, abrosia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users