Photo

legit rs

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Sketchz

Sketchz
  • 82 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:36 PM

hey i was just thinking about legit rsing instead of using abrosia and i was wondering how your supposed to know what items to buy when the shop restocks so you dont loose np instead of gaining it

#2 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:39 PM

hey i was just thinking about legit rsing instead of using abrosia and i was wondering how your supposed to know what items to buy when the shop restocks so you dont loose np instead of gaining it

With some shops, it's just easier to learn what items *not* to buy. When I'm RSing, I just watch for changes, set up a general view of what's sitting there, and watch for what's new with the restock (seems logical enough :p)

#3 Sketchz

Sketchz
  • 82 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:49 PM

With some shops, it's just easier to learn what items *not* to buy. When I'm RSing, I just watch for changes, set up a general view of what's sitting there, and watch for what's new with the restock (seems logical enough Posted Image)

does seem pretty logical also i think i may also set up a list in notepad like people use for ab and while i first start kinda look for those items until i get comfortable enough i just know what to buy

#4 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:10 PM

You have to learn, memorize, what is profitable and what isn't. It takes time to do so, and it all depends on what shop you are Legit RSing in.

Edited by RKO, 29 June 2010 - 05:10 PM.

#5 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 06:58 PM

And as for when they restock isn't it random?

#6 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:01 PM

Just go in the food shop and buy any item above the price of 2.5k especially the ones that are priced at 10k or more. For the magic shop buy morphing potions xcept for the green uni one.

#7 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:17 PM

Just go in the food shop and buy any item above the price of 2.5k especially the ones that are priced at 10k or more. For the magic shop buy morphing potions xcept for the green uni one.

Try checking the database before you spout your mouth... seriously, just check based on shop and profit; it's not that hard. Generalizations tend to screw you hard. Just do some research before you start going nuts ;)

#8 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:31 AM

Try checking the database before you spout your mouth... seriously, just check based on shop and profit; it's not that hard. Generalizations tend to screw you hard. Just do some research before you start going nuts ;)

Well ive been using that method in the 1st 2 months of playing neopets and its kind of profitable and i never lose np in the food shop

#9 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:37 AM

Well ive been using that method in the 1st 2 months of playing neopets and its kind of profitable and i never lose np in the food shop

If I'm not wrong lol when I legit RS in that shop I bought some 2500 NP items and lost money in that....

#10 Sketchz

Sketchz
  • 82 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 05:21 AM

If I'm not wrong lol when I legit RS in that shop I bought some 2500 NP items and lost money in that....

even if you do its usually like 500 neopoints which isnt a huge deal but whats a good shop for a 2 week account since i cant see very rare items

#11 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 05:33 AM

even if you do its usually like 500 neopoints which isnt a huge deal but whats a good shop for a 2 week account since i cant see very rare items

500 NPs almost could/could get me a Gourmet Cooking for Your Pet :p
And a good shop for you is the Pharmacy

Edited by Quil, 30 June 2010 - 05:35 AM.

#12 Sketchz

Sketchz
  • 82 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 05:39 AM

500 NPs almost could/could get me a Gourmet Cooking for Your Pet Posted Image

alright ty

also my neon ap isnt letting me log in do you know why that is even though this isnt the approrpraite section

#13 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 05:47 AM

alright ty

also my neon ap isnt letting me log in do you know why that is even though this isnt the approrpraite section

Is there an error log ? :) You should post in the Neon Autopricer thread so iargue can help you and tell him what the errorlog says in a spoiler or smth :)

#14 Sketchz

Sketchz
  • 82 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 08:57 AM

Is there an error log ? Posted Image You should post in the Neon Autopricer thread so iargue can help you and tell him what the errorlog says in a spoiler or smth Posted Image

alright i already posted one but ill add a spoiler

500 NPs almost could/could get me a Gourmet Cooking for Your Pet Posted Image

wow does pharmacy ever restock lol

#15 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:02 AM

i said buy something that is OVER 2.5k not the item that IS 2.5k

#16 stellanox

stellanox
  • 440 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:08 AM

Just stick to one shop, especially the cheaper shops like food, books and clothing. You'll lose A LOT of money in battle magic, defense magic and such if you're not well verse with their items (i lost a lot when i first started rsing 2 years ago there :unsure:). Stick around the basic shops, watch what items goes off fast and what items stays behind and after a few days you'll be quite well verse in what's profitable ;). It's easiest to spot what's profitable in Plushies Palace because you basically buy any 'painted' plushies and they're pretty HTS sometimes..

Pharmacy seems to be a good choice for beginners but I never got into it :rolleyes:

#17 Sketchz

Sketchz
  • 82 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:56 AM

yea im rsing pharmacy book food and bakery and sometimes spooky foods im making more money then im loosing and starting to figure the shops out

#18 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:12 PM

Theres loads of guides out there for legit Rs'ing

Try

http://www.neopets.com/~Mavrodaphne

Or google it :)

Tbh I dont think us cheaters would know the best methods lol ;)

#19 stellanox

stellanox
  • 440 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:29 PM

yea im rsing pharmacy book food and bakery and sometimes spooky foods im making more money then im loosing and starting to figure the shops out

Well i never restock at pharmacy because it's always full and any pharmacy stuff I got is always seems to be HTS so I gave up on it. It's pretty easy to spot profitable items in food and books, buy those with 1/2 pieces being restocked and for books, buy anything with unique looking cover or anything sticking out of its pages ;). Spooky food is really profitable but you've to be really fast too because a lot of experienced restockers are crowding that place lol but you can earn quite a good profit there.

Good luck :thumbsup:

#20 Sketchz

Sketchz
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 01:45 PM

Well i never restock at pharmacy because it's always full and any pharmacy stuff I got is always seems to be HTS so I gave up on it. It's pretty easy to spot profitable items in food and books, buy those with 1/2 pieces being restocked and for books, buy anything with unique looking cover or anything sticking out of its pages ;). Spooky food is really profitable but you've to be really fast too because a lot of experienced restockers are crowding that place lol but you can earn quite a good profit there.

Good luck :thumbsup:

thanks as ive been getting a little better at rsing ive cut out pharmacy for the most part it seems to restock soo slow and when it does its usually not even an item you want i have also used ad block plus to block out the pictures of any unprofitable items in most shops i usually rs book spooky food stamp bakery and chocolate facotry

Edited by Sketchz, 04 July 2010 - 01:52 PM.

#21 stellanox

stellanox
  • 440 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 05:59 AM

Just to let you know, you should be aware though that even though you're restocking legitly, using any programs to block out images, refreshing the pages for you or anything that gives you an 'unfair' advantage over normal rs is an offense that can get you iced. TNT can be really strict about that <_<

#22 devil669988

devil669988
  • 355 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:44 AM

actually stellanox you have a bigger risk of getting frozen by using abrosia then ad block programs and you'd have to be unlucky to get iced because of abrosia

#23 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:05 AM

actually stellanox you have a bigger risk of getting frozen by using abrosia then ad block programs and you'd have to be unlucky to get iced because of abrosia

stella didn't say that adblocking images has a higher chance of getting frozen than AB'ing, she just said you CAN be frozen for it.

Although I don't know of any people who have been...

#24 stellanox

stellanox
  • 440 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 10:35 AM

stella didn't say that adblocking images has a higher chance of getting frozen than AB'ing, she just said you CAN be frozen for it.

Although I don't know of any people who have been...

Thanks for getting what I said :thumbsup:

Someone I know on another comm got iced for adblocking the non-profit items while rs-ing. She claims that since it's not a bot or an AB program it's not wrong but TNT just ignores her mails. Although I'm curious, how does TNT know that you're adblocking the items anyway? O_o

#25 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 05:58 AM

1278015159[/url]' post='1307952']
Theres loads of guides out there for legit Rs'ing

Try

http://www.neopets.com/~Mavrodaphne

Or google it :)

Tbh I dont think us cheaters would know the best methods lol ;)

http://www.neopets.com/~Advantina has a great RS guide too, with breakdowns of all of the shops and what to buy/avoid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users