Why do people hate Justin Beiber?

• Please log in to reply
300 replies to this topic

#276 fallendevilz

fallendevilz
  • 112 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:32 PM

Rant: Enabled.
Because he's an arrogant little muppet and a severe waste of sperm.
Absolutely no talent except walking into doors, Any pre-pubescent child can sing like him.
He also has too much money for someone his age..
Also, I have no way of being able to punch him in the face, which only adds to my hatred of him.
Rant: Disabled.

Edited by fallendevilz, 14 November 2011 - 07:32 PM.

#277 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:49 PM

I don't actually hate the kid, i just hate all his music and his stupid elitist fans. If you say you don't like his music, they throw a complete bitch fit, and say you have no idea what, "Real music is."

#278 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:50 PM

Justin Bieber was brought into this world to be hated by everyone so the world would come together and be a better place.

#279 heralz

heralz
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:29 PM

I actually think Justin Beiber's story of coming from rags to riches is inspiring. I dont really like his music and how his studio markets him but props to the man for making it this far!

#280 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:25 PM

I actually think Justin Beiber's story of coming from rags to riches is inspiring. I dont really like his music and how his studio markets him but props to the boy for making it this far!

Fixed.

#281 grapes

grapes
  • Waser Lave Fan

• 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:09 AM

I dislike him as his music is too overrated and popular; and his music is annoying to hear. :thumbdown: Even nursery rhymes are more pleasant to hear than his songs. :argh:

Rock-a-bye Baby:
link

Baby:
link

^which one's better? You decide. :thumbsup:

Edited by grapes, 15 November 2011 - 02:14 AM.

#282 yeah

yeah
  • 260 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:22 PM

I don't dislike him... it's his fans I hate

THIS. Most are screechy, annoying, can't take a joke, and are way too sensitive (no offense to any Beliebers on Codex). And a lot are also downright disgusting. Have you seen some of the trending topics on Twitter, started by 11 year old girls? Things like #imagine followed by a dirty story, one time I saw #FuckMeMrBieber or some shit, and #BiebersBulge. ._.
I've never liked his music but he seems pretty nice. I think he genuinely used to care about his fans and future career, but now... eh. He got sorta douchey when he got that haircut.

#283 raK

raK
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:19 PM

there's so much more talent elsewhere, it's a shame.

#284 Tomo

Tomo
  • 83 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:33 PM

Personally, I think there is just an excessive amount of hype over this boy. There's this group of cheerleaders that are really chill to be around at my school, but once they hear a Justin Bieber song.. hell breaks loose.

I especially hate it when they buy those tiny elementary school backpacks and lug them around with Bieber's face plastered on it. Justin's the same age as us too, so that just adds on to the awkwardness -_-

#285 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:39 PM

I don't dislike him... it's his fans I hate

^ I agree as well
I have nothing against him, but all the obsessions over him is annoying :x

#286 lowyotai

lowyotai
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:36 AM

mainly because of people's envy

#287 Leaf

Leaf
  • 372 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:42 AM

i dont hate him... i just dont like that he's "too cool for school" type of thing. honestly everyone acts like he's a demi god or some shit. he'll be gone and forgotten in a couple years when the next big person comes out... and he'll be left trying to figure out where you take your career as you grow older and peoples view of you changes. unless he pulls of a justin timberlake or something

#288 Silentqueen

Silentqueen
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:20 AM

I don't hate the homeboy either, I just listen to different type of music. His story is inspiring but his songs are not.

(And OMG why are his fans so darn obsessed with his hair?)

#289 Cheat

Cheat
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:48 AM

Me being a bi guy, I'd fuck him! XD

#290 Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:40 PM

I don't hate him, I don't really hate anyone. Peace men and smoke more weed~~

I don't understand people who hate him, and sometimes it's kind of annoying to have my Facebook wall spammed with Bieber hating comments and pictures. I see no point on hating someone, it's not like his fans will stop liking him or he'll be suddenly poor. Just let time make him die or something, really his haters are as annoying as his fans. But mostly I don't care about him.

#291 dreller120

dreller120
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 04:46 AM

If you say you don't like his music, they throw a complete bitch fit, and say you have no idea what, "Real music is."

Lol this is true with many other fans of different singers too.

#292 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:45 PM

He relys excessively on auto tune and probably can't tell the difference between a major and a pentatonic, a third and a diminished seventh, and actual singing and his "singing".

Edit: no, I don't hate him, I just can't understand how he got to where he is.

Edited by existent, 29 January 2012 - 04:48 PM.

#293 Feral

Feral
  • 43 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:08 PM

Like it was mentioned, it's really just the ~cool thing~ to hate JB.

I don't hate him, but he does irritate me sometimes. With his movie love songs and "Never Say Never" when he's like 16 and probably never ACTUALLY had to chase after a girl. Or work for years and years to achieve his dreams. Never say Never my ass.

#294 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:36 PM

Lol this is true with many other fans of different singers too.

Yeah, there are fanatics in just about every group; it's only because of how popular he is that all the crazies stand out.

Hell, I usually tell people I don't listen to music because I'm tired of people insulting the music I like without provocation.

Edited by MisterDerp, 11 March 2012 - 02:44 PM.

#295 L20

L20
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:32 PM

I have to say, I haven't met a person FTF that likes him. I only know people who hate him:p

#296 RedRaz0r

RedRaz0r
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:55 PM

I used to hate Bieber, and I think the main reason that I hated him was because so many little girls loved him. After listening to his work, I can't say I'm a fan, but I definately respect him as an artist.

#297 EveMazing

EveMazing
  • 142 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:07 AM

His music is horrible and repetitive. His voice sounds like a girl's and he looks like a lesbian but to my disappointment he's not >:[ It's upsetting.

#298 ITG

ITG
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:26 AM

On his facebook his new picture is pretty... well... it's just all OMG REALLY DID U REALLY FUCKING DO THAT!?!?

I can only stand one of his songs though... Just Need Somebody To Love... maybe it's the beat and not his voice... that's probably it.

#299 zryii

zryii
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:38 AM

Every time there's a new teenage sensation there's an equally large countermovement that hates him. JB is not the first teen popstar and is definitely not the last, but it seems the hate against JB in particular has been more vehement than other teen sensations. Is it because he looks/sounds feminine? Probably so. Just society's inner homophobe and insecurity crying out about how he looks and sounds.
Personally, I've never had a problem with his fans. I mean, really, I can't imagine how anyone would be annoyed by his fans unless they were in middle school or actually on JB videos. I rarely hear people talk about him or discuss him. Maybe I'm too old to understand?

As for his music, yes it's bland. Yes it's generic. Like the majority of the popstars out there. I think he can actually sing though, his voice on Runaway Love is actually quite good.

It's just another instance of everyone hating what's popular. Wait 5 years and there will be another teen sensation everyone hates.

#300 AngryArtist

AngryArtist
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:38 AM

The fact that this is the thread in the debate forum by far with the most posts is both amusing and depressing. :p But alas, what more can you expect from the internet.

I think it's simple, we follow trends. It became a trend to hate this person, and so everyone follows suit. I mean really, usually we just ignore and not really think about things we don't fancy, but now since other people are paying attention to it, we, as social animals, too feel the need to pay attention.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users