• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#1 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:40 PM

If you're tired of "debating" what gum you chew? Tire of talking about Jesus, or Bieber, or Biebus? here's a serious debate for ya.

Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?

I know what you're going to say. You'll use the word "faggot" or something of the like or talk about how much you could care less. The phrase "Twilight SUCKS!" will be used precisely 26 times on the first page of posts, and "Kristen Stewart can't act" will be used 15 times and la deee da.

But seriously. Because this is a serious debate. If you had to choose between the dazzling Edward Cullen, or hairybutt Jacob Black, who would YOU pick? Please explain the pros and cons. And sorry kids. Although it seems the best way to go... DEATH is not an option. Unless your death is followed promptly by your rebirth as a vampire.

Watch this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd9zKDcuqkY

Wasn't it hilarious? Thank goodness Charlie and his mustache were there, because Edward and Jacob sure as hell weren't listening to Bella and her pleading. Those boys sure know how to treat a lady.

As for me, if I had to choose a team, and I do, because this is the debate where you have to choose a side no matter how much you don't care, I'd choose Team Jacob. I confess I find neither Taylor Lautner nor Rpattz physically attractive, (although I think it's cool Lautner can do a backflip from a standing position) but I thought in the first two Twilight books Jacob was a pretty cool guy. He had good humor and was a decent friend. I was totally disgusted by his character assasination in Eclipse where he mouth rapes Bella, but I imagine Stephenie Meyer realized how much better Jacob was for Bella, and decided to turn him into a douche so girls would still pine for Edward- who I will promptly criticize once someone posts how great he is.

Discuss.

#2 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:53 PM

I have a thing about biting people, but I'm a closet furry so I think i'd have to go Team Jacob

#3 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:09 PM

team Jacob cause thats the team tom selleck would be in
automatic win:thumbsup:

#4 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:09 PM

None because it has horrible writing...acting..everything.....

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkYDyPicm50"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=qkYDyPicm50[/url]

Edited by Warriors, 02 July 2010 - 03:10 PM.

#5 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:10 PM

I hate faggots, and these people are indeed faggots. Twilight sucks and Kristen Stewart can't act, but if I had to choose; Team Jacob obviously. (Us Jacobs have to stick together like chicken fried rice)

#6 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:12 PM

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkYDyPicm50"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=qkYDyPicm50[/url]

You have to choose. We have already been over the fact that the shit is fake.

I'm going with Team Edward, because a werewolf isn't better then a vampire. :)

#7 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:16 PM

None because blah blah.....

I'm sorry, but it appears you do not know how to read. :( You have to choose. That's the purpose of this thread. If you don't wish pick a side, I suggest you go to the chewing gum thread. 

I see everyone has chosen Team Jacob thus far. He is obviously far superior.
Edit: Everyone except Iargue, I see. Well. Any valid werewolves vs vampires argument doesn't apply to Twilight, because Jacob is actually a 'shape shifter', and we all know REAL vampires can't go out in the day.

Edited by punkrockbigmouth, 02 July 2010 - 03:18 PM.

#8 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:17 PM

I'm sorry, but it appears you do not know how to read. :( You have to choose. That's the purpose of this thread. If you don't wish pick a side, I suggest you go to the chewing gum thread. 

I'm nobody now? Fuck you.

#9 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:20 PM

It seems my plan is working. Kristen Stewart's bad acting, Twilight sucking and faggots clearly persuade people to choose the better side.

#10 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:23 PM

I choose Team Jacob...I guess..Werewolves own....Vampires own too but I'd rather be a hairy wolf than a glistening vampire =D

#11 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:32 PM

I'm nobody now? Fuck you.

Posted Image

I didn't see your Edward post until after I had submitted my original reply. Your anger is understandable.

Team Edward = 1 (you)

Team Jacob = 5

#12 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2010 - 03:50 PM

college humor FTW

#13 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:05 PM

Team Edward cuz hes a vampire

#14 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:12 PM

Team Jacob because Robert Pattinson is gross but Taylor Lautner at least makes sense to be hot...

Never read the book or seen any of the movies :p

#15 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:16 PM

-_-

Post removed because I realised how lame I was :(

Edited by Tsunade, 02 July 2010 - 04:19 PM.

#16 Taraberra

Taraberra
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:34 PM

Team Jacob, because he's a werewolf that actually looks like a wolf when he transforms (finally). And he's pretty cute. :thumbsup:

Ironically though, I've only seen the first movie. I keep telling myself to watch the other movie for the whole werewolf thing, but I just haven't gotten to it yet.

#17 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:08 PM

Team Edward cuz hes a vampire

hahahahahahahaha iargue agrees with this guy

#18 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:34 PM

I vote team fagboy. Take that how you will.

#19 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:04 PM

-_-

Post removed because I realised how lame I was :(

Don't do this to me. I need to know what you posted. Even if it was Jasper/Emmett fanfic. I MUST KNOW.

Team Fagboy is obviously Team Jacob on the basis no one refers to Rpatz as 'boy'. I've seen him called 'hobo' and 'foot face', but it's always implied he is an adult hobo or foot face.

And I agree with Jake's point. I also kinda thought it was funny that the only person who agrees with Iargue is fuckin what's his name. That guy. 

#20 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:20 PM

Team Jacob. Werewolves have brute force and move really quickly
Vampires in reality.... just suck blood?

#21 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:02 PM

Nah, they just suck.

#22 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:40 PM

Team Jacob. Werewolves have brute force and move really quickly

Actually. Vampires are faster and stronger then a human.

Vampires are better then wolves, but wolves move in packs.

#23 Marcella

Marcella
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 09:26 PM

twilight was a waste of me $.

when i went to watch it (GOD WHY!? WHY?WHY!?!!!!! ) a troupe of professional guinea pig racing trainers showed up and set up camp right outside the movie theater. i remember being intrigued, but sadly i did not participate on the betting. i wish i had; one of the blond guinea pigs totally looked like he'd been injected steroids by it's trainer, and it would totally been money well spent. yea....regrets, regrets, regrets.

anyway, both the furry and the gay one are TOTALLY fugly!!!!!! >______< wouldnt touch them with a ten foot pole. but i guess, if EVERY other male in the world suddenly dropped dead and there where no jelly fish, then....i dont know: ugly gay dude v. shark boy??!?

WHAT TYPE OF CHOICE IS THAT!?!

#24 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 09:28 PM

Nah, they just suck.

Lol...

Actually. Vampires are faster and stronger then a human.

Vampires are better then wolves, but wolves move in packs.

Actually if there really are vampires, they would be so stiff as they just came out of the coffin and walk slower than a frankenstein.On the other hand, werewolves are really fast cause they have the strength and speed of a wolf combined with a human

#25 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 02 July 2010 - 09:44 PM

I'm gonna have to go with the pale British guy. (Edward)
Since I never leave my house, his sparkle wouldn't bother me. Plus, I have a wax kit that smells like white chocolate mixed with coco butter, so his hairy chest will be gone in two shakes of a rabbit's tail!

Oh yeah
British Accent +1
Plus he's really cold all the time so you could just have him sit next to you while you play Neopets and save money on the air conditioner :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users