Team Edward or Team Jacob?

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#26 stellanox

stellanox
  • 440 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:42 PM

Both of them suck :rolleyes:

I pick Jacob just because I like vampires, REAL vampires that actually suck human blood and hunt humans like animals and I won't forgive Steph Meyer for ruining it with her ~sparkly!! EMO OMG LEAVE ME I CAN'T PUT U IN DANGER~ pedo vampires :ninja: At least Jacob is closer to werewolf style and can actually shift into one. Did Edward turned into a bat yet?

#27 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:49 PM

Both of them suck :rolleyes:

I pick Jacob just because I like vampires, REAL vampires that actually suck human blood and hunt humans like animals and I won't forgive Steph Meyer for ruining it with her ~sparkly!! EMO OMG LEAVE ME I CAN'T PUT U IN DANGER~ pedo vampires :ninja: At least Jacob is closer to werewolf style and can actually shift into one. Did Edward turned into a bat yet?

Vampires cant turn into bats, dipshit. More movie bs.

#28 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:53 PM

If vampires can turn into bats they die easily by getting shot down and they are pretty fast themselves actually so why would they want to turn into a bat?

Edited by Pyrosyne, 02 July 2010 - 11:53 PM.

#29 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:56 PM

Actually if there really are vampires, they would be so stiff as they just came out of the coffin and walk slower than a frankenstein.On the other hand, werewolves are really fast cause they have the strength and speed of a wolf combined with a human

No. Vampires dont have to be in coffin. Your so misguided.

A vampire is undead. Meaning it cant die, and is given boosted speed and strength that comes from being a predator. Humans > Wolf. Vampires > Wolf. Do the math.

Vampires are faster then a normal human, because they have to be to kill their prey. Darwin tells us that Vampires are the best hunters out there.

If vampires can turn into bats they die easily by getting shot down and they are pretty fast themselves actually so why would they want to turn into a bat?

So they can fly?

Hollywood sucks. Turning into a bat is not a good way to kill a human.

#30 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 12:00 AM

No. Vampires dont have to be in coffin. Your so misguided.

A vampire is undead. Meaning it cant die, and is given boosted speed and strength that comes from being a predator. Humans > Wolf. Vampires > Wolf. Do the math.

Vampires are faster then a normal human, because they have to be to kill their prey. Darwin tells us that Vampires are the best hunters out there.

So they can fly?

Hollywood sucks. Turning into a bat is not a good way to kill a human.

You actually have to face it that vampires don't exists ._. they are imaginary creatures made up by people so the shows show that they come out from coffin so they do :p

#31 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2010 - 02:29 AM

Team Jane.

#32 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2010 - 02:31 AM

You actually have to face it that vampires don't exists ._. they are imaginary creatures made up by people so the shows show that they come out from coffin so they do :p

Some shows show that the come out of coffins. Some do.

You take what is more likely. Vampires would not be in a fucking coffin for any reason. They wouldnt even need fucking sleep. They are the UNDEAD.

They cannot die. Why would they just sit in a coffin all day?

Besides, people used to kill wolves by hand back in the day, so if your badass werewolves were to be real, they would suck balls.

#33 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 02:47 AM

Some shows show that the come out of coffins. Some do.

You take what is more likely. Vampires would not be in a fucking coffin for any reason. They wouldnt even need fucking sleep. They are the UNDEAD.

Besides, people used to kill wolves by hand back in the day, so if your badass werewolves were to be real, they would suck balls.

Quite true but Vampires, cannot see the sun which is a big problem....
Yeah but werewolves have a flaw too...
They can't transform until night and once they transform they can't control themselves
^ If you were talking about real ones :p

#34 Nonygirl

Nonygirl
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 02:56 AM

I'm the opposite of jcrgirl.

Team Jacob because he's abnormally hot since he's a werewolf of sorts, and I'm always freezing, and I could sit next to him and be warm. (Hot as in temperature!)

But he still looks like a llama.

Posted Image

Edited by Nonygirl, 03 July 2010 - 02:57 AM.

#35 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 03:01 AM

Lol @ Nonygirl
Where you get that picture ? They somehow.... just somehow... look really alike as in the nose and ears

#36 Nonygirl

Nonygirl
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 03:04 AM

Lol @ Nonygirl
Where you get that picture ? They somehow.... just somehow... look really alike as in the nose and ears

Google :)

I saw the picture somewhere and now I can't see Jacob without noticing the llama thing.

Either way, both of them are ugly.

Now Charlie, give me him. I like daddy cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqJxOytJu-0

Edited by Nonygirl, 03 July 2010 - 03:05 AM.

#37 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 03:07 AM

Yeah looking at Jacob now makes me feel like laughing lols I really laughed in real life when I looked at his face again :coolpics:

#38 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2010 - 03:20 AM

Quite true but Vampires, cannot see the sun which is a big problem....
Yeah but werewolves have a flaw too...
They can't transform until night and once they transform they can't control themselves
^ If you were talking about real ones :p

For one... We are talking about reality, were there are no real ones. So you have to think of what makes sense.

Vampires prey on humans, which means there is no reason hey should not be able to move in daylight (Which is prime human time)

And if werewolves were real, they could shapeshift at any time that they want to, why would it be forced to be at night, or a full moon? Its a bodily transformation, which they -should- be able to control.

#39 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 03:27 AM

There is another way. Team Van Helsing

Spoiler

EDIT: Iargue, I am SO digging the vampires should hunt at day logic, thank you :)

Edited by ArticTheTiger, 03 July 2010 - 03:28 AM.

#40 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2010 - 03:39 AM

They are both unattractive to me.

But

since I have to choose, or go talk about chewing gum with the noobs I shall pick Team Ed

Only because he looks less up his ass than the other guy, who thinks hes amazing, and neither of them are.

#41 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2010 - 04:42 AM

twilight was a waste of me $. Blah blah blah...

This topic is about choosing a side, not about how much Twilight sucks. You have officially made yourself look like a doofus in a thread where people are discussing Rpattz and vampires. That's pretty low.

Team Jane.

LOL you cheated!!

It is a vampire's curse to never see the sun again. If they could walk out during the day like a normal person, then everyone would line up to be an awesome beautiful vampire. Vampires sleep in coffins because during the day they are dead to the world during the day. It's protection, because if someone were to open a coffin with a vampire in it, one could just assume it were dead. Unless of course they open the coffin at noon in a room made of glass, but I doubt a vampire would choose such a place to rest. :p

And if werewolves were real, they could shapeshift at any time that they want to, why would it be forced to be at night, or a full moon? Its a bodily transformation, which they -should- be able to control.

They can't. If they could change into wolves whenever they wanted to, then everyone would line up to be awesome wolf people. You know how in real life when people are being huger assholes than usual, someone says, "What is it? A full moon tonight?"? Some science shit about lunear changes triggers that science thing that turns the werewolf and makes them huger assholes. One should think.

I guess I'm a purist when it comes to those things. 

In any case, Jacob and his Native American buddies are NOT werewolves. It's stated somewhere, probably once posted on Stephenie Meyer's facebook wall while she was eating a donut orsumshit- that they are shape shifters, hence why they can change into a wolves at will. Actual werewolves cannot.

THANK YOU, Georgina and JCRgirl. Your arguments are fair enough. But I just can't stop thinking about the ice pick in his pants and shuddering. How that would be more appealing is a bit beyond me. Of course, I come from a warm climate, and I'm used to brown people, so that might have something to do with my choice.

#42 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 01:00 PM

Iargue why the fuck are you arguing about vampires being better than wolves? Vampires are faggots, sucking dick for blood and shit. Werewolves are badass because well shit man... THEY'RE WOLVES BRO. Vampires are goth, pale and just plain suck. The only reason I could see you betting on this side is because you can relate to being a vampire and are scared of dogs. Also Kirsten's shitty acting makes Twilight look shitty on faggots.

#43 Taraberra

Taraberra
  • 76 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 01:31 PM

I'm gonna have to go with the pale British guy. (Edward)
Since I never leave my house, his sparkle wouldn't bother me. Plus, I have a wax kit that smells like white chocolate mixed with coco butter, so his hairy chest will be gone in two shakes of a rabbit's tail!

Oh yeah
British Accent +1
Plus he's really cold all the time so you could just have him sit next to you while you play Neopets and save money on the air conditioner :o

But what if he gets a little hungry while just sitting there with you? In the heat, you probably have a stronger scent which could make you seem all the more appetizing.

Mental note: Never stay alone for very long with a guy that eats other people.

#44 vin

vin
  • 314 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 02:57 PM

so i went to go seen grown ups and it happened to be the night of the new TWILIGHT PREMIERE at midnight! OMGG

so i was like TEAM JACOBBBBBBBB really loud and some little 5 yr old girl was like "nuh uhhh. edward is better"

it was quite funny. people waited 7 hours to see the premiere..

#45 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 04:45 PM

Oh dear, none of them to be perfectly honest... I would let both of them die in a fire. If anything I would want Jacob to burn more; so I guess ...I'll have to go with - by default. Team Edward. Gee... that hurt me a lot more than I thought it would.

#46 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 03 July 2010 - 06:03 PM

@Ace about the ice pick thing... I guess Bella must have a tight/small vagina since she enjoys having sex with him... Maybe the cold doesn't affect his penis after all? Or maybe she's faking it. In any case, if he got her preggers then it must have been long enough for him to ejaculate into her.

Unless they're into freaky shit and used one of these for kicks:
Posted Image

Alas we will never know :(

#47 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:28 PM

If you cover up Taylor's nose, team jacob x1000. He's sexy as fuck.

Finally a good debate on these boards!!!

#48 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:34 PM

For one... We are talking about reality, were there are no real ones. So you have to think of what makes sense.

Vampires prey on humans, which means there is no reason hey should not be able to move in daylight (Which is prime human time)

Werewolves, referring to myths, are rumored to transform usually during in the Winter Solstice, Easter and Full Moon. So yeah.

Vampires also prey on humans at night in myths

#49 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:45 PM

Werewolves, referring to myths, are rumored to transform usually during in the Winter Solstice, Easter and Full Moon. So yeah.

Vampires also prey on humans at night in myths

The folklore of vampires vary from region to region as they exist in many cultures from Asia to Africa to Europe to South America... where as you're right on werewolves as it is only European folklore

#50 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:14 PM

The folklore of vampires vary from region to region as they exist in many cultures from Asia to Africa to Europe to South America... where as you're right on werewolves as it is only European folklore

Yep true true they are even called differently but PRBM has already answered to iargue oops I forgotten to read the whole thing lol....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users