Photo

Hello.

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#51 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 11:42 PM

no but legit RSers will check the TP to see who got the draik egg over them and if they check your profile and see you don't have what they believe to be the skills required to beat them they'll report you

nice one i didnt think about that either :o
imo it's impossible to get a draik MP or egg with the 'standard' abrosia since the refresh rates are too slow to get one^^ i reckon you have to be really fast & lucky to get one
either way it IS possible to get a lot of NP w/o an advanced abrosia, so i'm pretty happy right now as well w/o advanced :)

#52 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2010 - 11:58 PM

imo it's impossible to get a draik MP or egg with the 'standard' abrosia since the refresh rates are too slow to get one^^ i reckon you have to be really fast & lucky to get one
either way it IS possible to get a lot of NP w/o an advanced abrosia, so i'm pretty happy right now as well w/o advanced :)

very true. im happy with the standard version also, its awesome, but eventually it would be nice to have advanced XD

#53 vin

vin
  • 314 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:40 AM

i never made much with basic settings :(

then again im just unlucky because i dont make much now as it is ;)

#54 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 02:53 AM

no but legit RSers will check the TP to see who got the draik egg over them and if they check your profile and see you don't have what they believe to be the skills required to beat them they'll report you

That's actually really good advice, I've never thought about that before so +1

#55 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 09:38 AM

im extremely happy with the standard version, and with the amount im getting right now i can't even begin to imagine how well i'll do with advanced. regardlessyou're right, it's probably impossible to get anything worth as much as a draik egg/mp with these settings unless abrosia happenned to refresh the exact second the shop restocked which is like 1 in a million :)

#56 vin

vin
  • 314 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:43 PM

thats why if you restock something big you dont put it straight to the tp. you wait a little bit so it doesnt look suspicious ;)

#57 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 09:03 PM

thats why if you restock something big you dont put it straight to the tp. you wait a little bit so it doesnt look suspicious ;)

ya that's basically what i said....

#58 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:20 AM

im extremely happy with the standard version, and with the amount im getting right now i can't even begin to imagine how well i'll do with advanced. regardlessyou're right, it's probably impossible to get anything worth as much as a draik egg/mp with these settings unless abrosia happenned to refresh the exact second the shop restocked which is like 1 in a million :)

plus you've got a big change of getting frozen if you AB in the magic shop :)

#59 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:58 AM

At the moment, I'm not happy with the basic simply because it keeps going to stores such as furniture or plushie, where I have no chance of getting anything good since my account is basically a day old. I actually made about 20k in the food shop, until it switched shops. -_-

#60 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:13 AM

At the moment, I'm not happy with the basic simply because it keeps going to stores such as furniture or plushie, where I have no chance of getting anything good since my account is basically a day old. I actually made about 20k in the food shop, until it switched shops. -_-

i think that the standard version and a new account don't mix well...either new account and advanced membership or old account and standard

#61 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:44 AM

i think that the standard version and a new account don't mix well...either new account and advanced membership or old account and standard

Aha, I don't exactly have a choice. I'll just wait until I have 1 month, and 500 posts.
I really want to buy the advanced membership, but I don't have a card, or paypal or anything like that.

#62 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:28 PM

Aha, I don't exactly have a choice. I'll just wait until I have 1 month, and 500 posts.
I really want to buy the advanced membership, but I don't have a card, or paypal or anything like that.

well in the Super/System thread Scot said that her account was more or less new and she still managed to make millions so just don't give up and keep consistent...some days are good and some days are bad but overall profit is profit :)

#63 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:44 AM

But she had the advanced Abrosia.

I dont know, we'll see. (:

#64 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 04:45 AM

Welcome Tropicana! Gotta say, I really didn't recognise Robert Pattison in your icon.

Pabs, huge thank you for the tip about not putting big stuff on the TP right away. It's not a problem I've faced yet, but could really be helpful in not getting iced in the future. +1 for you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users