Photo

Score Sending Times

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 munie

munie
  • 93 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:56 PM

Silly question here.... but when you send in a score with say... sLAUGHTER's score sender... what is the "time" referring to? Does it start counting when:

1. Your total time spent on the flash game before you sent the score?
2. The time that it took for you to achieve that score on that particular play?
3. The time it took for you to play the game until you hit the end game button?
4. The time it took for you to play the game combined with the time it took you to hit the end game button? (say i chilled for 1 hour on the send score or restart game screen)??

Just making sure..........

Btw.. how do you know if a score successfully passed a review? I accidently sent a bad score for Jumpin' Gem Hiest lol..I hit 80 in the mod section when submitting for better than you.. so I got reviewed.. but I still got trophy and its been 1 whole day and my account is still fine O_o

#2 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:33 PM

How to tell if your score is reviewed:

You get a neomail saying your score was approved.

If not, there's two things that might happen:

1. The score just never gets reviewed and you get away with a mistake
2. You get frozen

#3 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:54 PM

1. Your total time spent on the flash game before you sent the score?
2. The time that it took for you to achieve that score on that particular play?
3. The time it took for you to play the game until you hit the end game button?
4. The time it took for you to play the game combined with the time it took you to hit the end game button? (say i chilled for 1 hour on the send score or restart game screen)??

Pretty much, if it were to play automatically, it's the time between startup of the game, and the time the 'send score' procedure is started.

#4 tb20

tb20
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:40 AM

I had a few flash game scores reviewed before when I scored high enough for a trophy. Basically they are checking for any abnormalities and making sure that you earned your trophy.
Once you see your name on the high score list or better yet, obtain your actual trophy, then you have "passed" the review. They will not send any accompanying neomails.

#5 munie

munie
  • 93 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:50 AM

<br />I had a few flash game scores reviewed before when I scored high enough for a trophy. Basically they are checking for any abnormalities and making sure that you earned your trophy.<br />Once you see your name on the high score list or better yet, obtain your actual trophy, then you have &quot;passed&quot; the review. They will not send any accompanying neomails.<br />

<br /><br /><br />

damn... its been two days already... can TNT be any slower?!

EDIT:

Hi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Your score of 96,480 in Jumpin' Gem Heist has been reviewed and accepted.

You have been awarded 964 neopoints. If you qualified for an avatar, that has also been awarded.

LOL!!!! silly TNT! Or do they accept it for now and flag me to freeze later on?

EDITEDIT:

wendell_8_8_8177,368
3rd on high score... Wtf......... lol.....

Edited by munie, 16 July 2010 - 03:16 PM.

#6 manophear

manophear
  • 402 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:25 AM

Yeah, if I'm sending for a high score, sometimes what I'll do is put in a really long period of time between the 'start-up' time and the score-sending time. It looks like you're repeatedly restarting the game (but not refreshing the screen) until you get a satisfactory score ;)

#7 Powerrrr

Powerrrr
  • 955 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:32 AM

Don't think you should be posting your username here.

#8 munie

munie
  • 93 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:55 AM

Don't think you should be posting your username here.

That is not my username, what I am saying is that person submitted an impossible score which got him a gold trophy. It isnt me lol

#9 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:32 AM

Yeah, if I'm sending for a high score, sometimes what I'll do is put in a really long period of time between the 'start-up' time and the score-sending time. It looks like you're repeatedly restarting the game (but not refreshing the screen) until you get a satisfactory score ;)

Never thought of that,
thanks.
+rep.

#10 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 12:03 AM

wow they accepted it???
i never do SSing since it's got a high freeze rate, even if you did get it legitly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users