Quantcast

Photo

if you could have any thing from the world of harry potter, what would it be?

• Please log in to reply
405 replies to this topic

#51 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 08:28 PM

Draco Malfoy or Ron Weasley ;)

On second thought maybe Hermoine Granger ;)

#52 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:00 AM

On second thought maybe Hermoine Granger ;)

I thought you were getting married next month.

#53 stellanox

stellanox
  • 440 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:06 AM

I have a sneaking suspicion that this thread gives away a lot more about ourselves than we might willingly reveal :p

reveals that i've a crush on pure blooded book characters or that i've a fascinated with flying? :lookaround:

#54 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 03:27 AM

i'd go for an invis cloak as well ^^ must be really handy :p
and quidditch, seems like such a cool sports!!

#55 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:46 AM

okay sweeney im on your side and everything but no need to spread the argument through every thread :)

#56 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:57 AM

okay sweeney im on your side and everything but no need to spread the argument through every thread :)

I dunno, unless he's mormon I'm fairly sure adultery/polygamy is frowned on in Christianity. Additionally, it seems awfully strange that Pathentic, who has denied having any sexual urges, would be all "nudge nudge wink wink" over another woman.

On the topic at hand - I have no problems admitting I would like to make worrying about money a thing of the past, I'd like to live a long life and that I know a little about money laundering. It's a byproduct of having studied economics. If I were to choose another thing from the world of Harry Potter, I'd choose a Pygymy Puff. They sound adorable and I love little cute fluffy things.

Oh no, you weren't supposed to know that! :unsure: (:p)

#57 Greatgenes

Greatgenes
  • 95 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:36 PM

urrg okay maybe i did reveal more than i would've...im the only one that read the books... :(

i read them all except the last one. they are good much better then the movies, but i like the movies too

#58 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 01:39 PM

i read them all except the last one. they are good much better then the movies, but i like the movies too

I read and watched the whole series . . . good stuff :cool:

#59 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:36 PM

o man but the last one is sooooo good! you HAVE to read it :)

#60 stellanox

stellanox
  • 440 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:31 PM

Why... would you read all but not the last one O_o? Do you watch movies and leave before the ending? :ninja:

#61 harrypotter1

harrypotter1
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:58 AM

yeah, the last book is very good and you have to read it if you've seen the others. xD

#62 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:36 AM

I dunno, unless he's mormon I'm fairly sure adultery/polygamy is frowned on in Christianity. Additionally, it seems awfully strange that Pathentic, who has denied having any sexual urges, would be all "nudge nudge wink wink" over another woman.

On the topic at hand - I have no problems admitting I would like to make worrying about money a thing of the past, I'd like to live a long life and that I know a little about money laundering. It's a byproduct of having studied economics. If I were to choose another thing from the world of Harry Potter, I'd choose a Pygymy Puff. They sound adorable and I love little cute fluffy things.

Oh no, you weren't supposed to know that! :unsure: (:p)

To be fair the actor who plays Hermoine Granger is pretty hot based on personal experience of having hanged out with her once with a group of friends =)

#63 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:40 AM

Can I have Dumbledores beard?

#64 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:56 AM

Can I have Dumbledores beard?

I would much rather have his wand pre-half-blood prince the most powerful wand in the world :drool:

#65 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:06 AM

I would much rather have his wand pre-half-blood prince the most powerful wand in the world :drool:

Yeah, but I don't care about being powerful, I just want to look classy.

#66 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:20 AM

Yeah, but I don't care about being powerful, I just want to look classy.

oh haha alrite. Dumbledore's beard is pure class :thumbsup:

#67 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:21 AM

To be fair the actor who plays Hermoine Granger is pretty hot based on personal experience of having hanged out with her once with a group of friends =)

When, and where?
And yes, I am asking because I think you're talking bullshit ^_^

#68 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 06:08 AM

Wtf, pictures or it never happened.

#69 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:54 AM

you didn't have lustful thoughts did you :o? no sexual urges? hmmm maybe it's cuz it never happenned...pictures please :)

#70 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:57 AM

This is the lamest boast ever. I'm sure that if I were to be around her for more than five minutes, I'd have shaved off those eyebrows and made her learn to show emotion some other way. Plus, you'd think that someone who has met her might be able to refer to her by name.

Also, what does attractiveness have to do with the fact that it's still against what you claim to believe in?

#71 WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:12 AM

hmm... can i just have the deathly hallows? that seems legit to me... don't need the philosopher's stone because I am the master of death... and money is meh at that point I've got it made

also for those wondering Nicholas Flamel was a real life person... He was an alcmemist who did a ton of work on the philospher's stone

#72 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:29 AM

hmm... can i just have the deathly hallows? that seems legit to me... don't need the philosopher's stone because I am the master of death... and money is meh at that point I've got it made

also for those wondering Nicholas Flamel was a real life person... He was an alcmemist who did a ton of work on the philospher's stone

i knew this, but is he presented as a wizard in the movie/book or not?

Edited by pabs123, 23 July 2010 - 10:38 AM.

#73 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:46 AM

i knew this, but is he presented as a wizard in the movie/book or not?

He worked with Dumbledore in the 1900s, which suggests connections to the wizarding world.

#74 Jakerz

Jakerz
  • 1764 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:48 AM

Ginny Weasley.

#75 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:52 AM

Ginny Weasley.

ewwww...and about flammel, it doesn't say he was a wizard but he must've been, i doubt a muggle could be such an influential figure in the wizarding world

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users