Quantcast

Photo

if you could have any thing from the world of harry potter, what would it be?

• Please log in to reply
405 replies to this topic

#76 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:04 AM

This is the lamest boast ever. I'm sure that if I were to be around her for more than five minutes, I'd have shaved off those eyebrows and made her learn to show emotion some other way. Plus, you'd think that someone who has met her might be able to refer to her by name.

Also, what does attractiveness have to do with the fact that it's still against what you claim to believe in?

I just said hermoine granger since that's the character name in the book O_o. Some people don't know that Hermoine Granger=Emma Watson O_o

#77 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:05 AM

I just said hermoine granger since that's the character name in the book O_o. Some people don't know that Hermoine Granger=Emma Watson O_o

Very good. Now, pics and the other evidence people have requested?

#78 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:06 AM

you didn't have lustful thoughts did you :o? no sexual urges? hmmm maybe it's cuz it never happenned...pictures please :)

I'll get you guys pics if I hang out with her again =). Like honestly If you really expected to see a famous actor you would take pics but If it was more of a spur of the moment in which a friend of yours just says "oh yeh a friend of mine's coming over" . . . then you're obviously not going to bring a camera if you didn't know that friend=famous actor *facepalm*

Edited by pathentic, 23 July 2010 - 11:09 AM.

#79 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:08 AM

I'll get you guys pics if I hang out with her again =).

Ahem. Where and when did you meet her? And how does this lust fit into your beliefs?

#80 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:10 AM

I'll get you guys pics if I hang out with her again =). Like honestly If you really expected to see a famous actor you would take pics but If it was more of a spur of the moment in which a friend of yours just says "oh yeh a friend of mine's coming over" . . . then you're obviously not going to bring a camera if you didn't know that friend=famous actor *facepalm*

Liar ^_^

#81 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:15 AM

Ahem. Where and when did you meet her? And how does this lust fit into your beliefs?

I don't lust after her O.O the bible doesn't say you can't think if someone is pretty or not it just says no immoral thoughts. And it was last year when I went to go campus visit Brown University just a local party.

I don't lust after her O.O the bible doesn't say you can't think if someone is pretty or not it just says no immoral thoughts. And it was last year when I went to go campus visit Brown University just a local party.

Liar ^_^

honestly believe me or not doesn't change the fact that it did or didn't happen ^_^

#82 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:15 AM

then you're obviously not going to bring a camera if you didn't know that friend=famous actor *facepalm*

There's this device called a mobile phone. Almost all of them can take pictures. And you still haven't said where and when.

#83 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:17 AM

LAGGED POSTED ACCIDENTALLY SHIT

There's this device called a mobile phone. Almost all of them can take pictures. And you still haven't said where and when.

Look up a bit and you'll see my post . . . and I've never had a cellphone in my life O_o. My parents just tell me if i want a cellphone to go work for it needless to say I haven't had a job in my life . . . that gives me enough money to afford training (MMA @ erik paulsons csw), supplements, car payments and luxuries at the same time so I just never chose to buy a cellphone

Edited by pathentic, 23 July 2010 - 03:40 PM.

#84 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:17 AM

Date?

And also, if you have the chance of going to Brown University, I will lament the sad loss of Ivy League standards.

#85 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:22 AM

honestly believe me or not doesn't change the fact that it did or didn't happen ^_^

You said, out of all the thingsfrom the world of Harry Potter, the thing you wanted most was Hermione Granger - based on the actress's looks. Since nothing was said about chatting over tea, the obvious deduction is that you want her for carnal reasons - which would be an immoral thought.

Look up a bit and you'll see my post . . . and I've never had a cellphone in my life O_o. My parents just tell me if i want a cellphone to go work for it needless to say I haven't had a job in my life . . . that gives me enough money to afford training (MMA @ erik paulsons csw), supplements, car payments and luxuries at the same time so I just never chose to buy a cellphone

Yeah, keeping up with all your edits is tough. And I find it hard to believe you can't shell out a few dollars for a pay as you go phone.

#86 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:27 AM

Date?

And also, if you have the chance of going to Brown University, I will lament the sad loss of Ivy League standards.

4.0 average with college courses and a 2400 GPA . . . and I don't know the exact date except It was around November-December last year.

You said, out of all the thingsfrom the world of Harry Potter, the thing you wanted most was Hermione Granger - based on the actress's looks. Since nothing was said about chatting over tea, the obvious deduction is that you want her for carnal reasons - which would be an immoral thought.

Yeah, keeping up with all your edits is tough. And I find it hard to believe you can't shell out a few dollars for a pay as you go phone.

hmm training at Paulson's facility $125 paying for my supplements each month another $100 paying for my car $200 a month along with gasoline a month around another $200 hanging out with friends nearly $100 for a month. Working part time I barely break $700 a month. So i just use my friend's or my girlfriend's cellphone when I need to. Btw I had to edit because I made a mistake . . .

Edited by pathentic, 23 July 2010 - 11:30 AM.

#87 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:28 AM

4.0 average with college courses and a 2400 GPA . . . and I don't know the exact date except It was around November-December last year.

hmm training at Paulson's facility $125 paying for my supplements each month another $100 paying for my car $200 a month along with gasoline a month around another $200 hanging out with friends nearly $100 for a month. Working part time I barely break $700 a month. So i just use my friend's or my girlfriend's cellphone when I need to.

how do you even have friends? or are they bible buddies? :)

Edited by pabs123, 23 July 2010 - 11:37 AM.

#88 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:29 AM

I'll believe you have a 4.0 GPA when I see you spell "Hermione" correctly ;)
(Also, 2400 is a SAT score, 4.0 is the GPA. I'd expect someone with one to know that, too ;))

And you don't know the date of that one party where you met a famous actress? That's handily obfuscatory.

#89 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:31 AM

hmm training at Paulson's facility $125 paying for my supplements each month another $100 paying for my car $200 a month along with gasoline a month around another $200 hanging out with friends nearly $100 for a month. Working part time I barely break $700 a month. So i just use my friend's or my girlfriend's cellphone when I need to. Btw I had to edit because I made a mistake . . .

Bullshit. You can afford to splurge $100 on supplements, you can afford a phone. You're just a liar.

#90 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:40 AM

I'll believe you have a 4.0 GPA when I see you spell "Hermione" correctly ;)

And you don't know the date of that one party where you met a famous actress? That's handily obfuscatory.

lol honest mistake I always spell it either Hermoine or Hermione which evidently one is wrong the other is the correct way of spelling. Also actors and actresses and athletes are just like you and me If you see the amount of famous mma fighters (Josh Barnett, Babalu, Javier Vasquez, Cub Swanson, and some others like Hector Lombard, and Ryo Chonan that come from time to time) I see at my gym you really don't care much about how famous someone is you just treat them like they're regular people.

Bullshit. You can afford to splurge $100 on supplements, you can afford a phone. You're just a liar.

no I choose not to waste money on a cellphone. I'm training to be an athlete while on the other side I don't need a cellphone. Also, I feel those supplements are necessary since they help me recover for my amateur fights. For example with the addition of fish oil in my diet my cardio has improved with the addition of green drinks I feel like I have more energy than before, multivitamin just a precaution, creatine gives me endurance, whey to mix in my chocolate milk for more protein pwo.

how do you even have friends? or are they bible buddies? :)

Err maybe because I'm chill in real life and that the real world isn't 80% athiest like these forums? Of my friends probably 8 out of 10 of them are either Christian are Catholic and no they're not just "bible buddies."

Edited by pathentic, 23 July 2010 - 11:40 AM.

#91 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:43 AM

lol honest mistake I always spell it either Hermoine or Hermione which evidently one is wrong the other is the correct way of spelling. Also actors and actresses and athletes are just like you and me If you see the amount of famous mma fighters (Josh Barnett, Babalu, Javier Vasquez, Cub Swanson, and some others like Hector Lombard, and Ryo Chonan that come from time to time) I see at my gym you really don't care much about how famous someone is you just treat them like they're regular people.

Never heard of any of them. Hardly that famous.

no I choose not to waste money on a cellphone. I'm training to be an athlete while on the other side I don't need a cellphone. Also, I feel those supplements are necessary since they help me recover for my amateur fights. For example with the addition of fish oil in my diet my cardio has improved with the addition of green drinks I feel like I have more energy than before, multivitamin just a precaution, creatine gives me endurance, whey to mix in my chocolate milk for more protein pwo.

I refuse to believe someone who can burn that much money on useless products can't afford a few dollars for a phone. And besides, what about:

#92 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:52 AM

Err if you watched MMA Barnett and Babalu are in the top 10 of their weight class at one time Barnett was supposed to be the man to beat Fedor the former #1 P4P heavyweight champion. Babalu was the former champion of Strikeforce. Hector Lombard is the champion of Bellator and Javier Vasquez is arguably top 10 if the judges that scored his fight did not make the mistakes they did that led to him losing two split decision victories which arguably were Unanimous decisions in his favor. And James Wilks was the Tuf 11 Champion and he trains there and Mike Guymon was the Kotc Champion and he trains there (these guys only train there occassionally, Wilks and Guymon) and Cub Swanson is in the WEC still trying to make a name for himself but he has potential to be one of the best in MMA. Several of these fighters are in the top 10 at one point in time or are currently in t he top 10

Well Cellphones are useless to me just like my supplements may be useless to you and If i even need a cellphone I can just borrow a friend of mine's or use my house phone. To me my being athletic performance being at its best is more important than a cellphone.

And the last one I was initially making a joke about the other poster who said they wanted Ron or Harry you guys take things a bit too seriously.

Edited by pathentic, 23 July 2010 - 11:54 AM.

#93 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:53 AM

Philosopher's Stone is too tempting in a way. If you used it to make gold from lead, you would most certainly not be able to live in a first world country with any sort of an income tax; otherwise, you would be investigated for money simply appearing from no where. And you couldn't use it to live forever, because again, eventually the game is up. And once people know about it, well, all the money in the world isn't going to last you very long to afford the kind of protection you'd need from someone trying to kill you or steal the Stone. Hell, even the gold market is going to be against you, because you stand to devalue the price of gold by creating it from nothing, so soon it'd be made illegal to buy from you, and you'd have to go to extra lengths to sell it. Same if you did another high value metal like silver. I think you'd have to run a salvage/scrap company, and boost your recovery with extra scrap coming in. And at small values so as to not arise suspicion. Copper would be good, though - price on that is currently very good.

Well you could just move to a nice part of Vegas, pawn off your gold to pawn shops and then use it to gamble in vegas. Lose all your money, make more gold, sell the pawn shops, repeat until you get lucky :D. On your taxes say you're a professional gambler and pay a modest amount in taxes

As for living forever, I imagine that all the necessary paperwork can be brought

Downside to immortality is mainly your memory. I imagine after a couple centuries you'd barely remember who you were when you were in your 20s-30s

That said I'd go with Philosophers Stone

I refuse to believe someone who can burn that much money on useless products can't afford a few dollars for a phone. And besides, what about:

Supplements aren't useless > :(

Story is probably bs though

Which sucks, he broke one of the ten commandments and will be spending eternity in hell. Poor guy

#94 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:55 AM

Supplements aren't useless >:(

Which sucks, he broke one of the ten commandments and will be spending eternity in hell. Poor guy

The good thing is the story isn't BS so I didn't break the 10 commandments nor will I spend eternity in hell O_o

#95 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:55 AM

Err maybe because I'm chill in real life and that the real world isn't 80% athiest like these forums? Of my friends probably 8 out of 10 of them are either Christian are Catholic and no they're not just "bible buddies."

what if they don't believe in the same things you do, do you treat them equally then too?

#96 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:58 AM

what if they don't believe in the same things you do, do you treat them equally then too?

Yeh I treat all people equally the ones that are athiest or agnostic I just invite them to my church and they usually accept 5 of the people I've invited to my church that were once athiestic go to my church every Friday and Sunday.

#97 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:59 AM

And the last one I was initially making a joke about the other poster who said they wanted Ron or Harry you guys take things a bit too seriously.

I forgot your definition of joke was "some shit I make up when people call me out on my actions". Funny how it's taken you this long to say that, hm?

Supplements aren't useless >:(

I feel for him, I really do. :sarcasm:

I'm sure some supplements are good for you - but if you're as dense as he has repeatedly proven himself to be, I can see getting conned happening easily.

ETA: "you" in the general, not the specific. I can see you have good taste in games and must be fairly bright.

Edited by Cellophane, 23 July 2010 - 12:00 PM.

#98 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:59 AM

You're an appalling liar ^_^

#99 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:01 PM

The good thing is the story isn't BS so I didn't break the 10 commandments nor will I spend eternity in hell O_o

Too bad there's hundreds of rules you probably aren't following so you're screwed anyways

I'm sure some supplements are good for you - but if you're as dense as he has repeatedly proven himself to be, I can see getting conned happening easily.

Ya I wouldn't be surprised if he got something tacky like some weird detox program

#100 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:06 PM

You're an appalling liar ^_^

I'm not lying O.O Erik Paulson is known for having some of the best athletes in the world on his fight team. And I live near Hollywood I see actors all the time that are some of the most talented and famous actors and actresses in the world. I've used to be starstrucked just seeing people like Will Smith or Mel Gibson but now I just consider them as my equals and not like some higher being other people portray them to be.

I forgot your definition of joke was "some shit I make up when people call me out on my actions". Funny how it's taken you this long to say that, hm?

I feel for him, I really do. :sarcasm:

ETA: "you" in the general, not the specific. I can see you have good taste in games and must be fairly bright.

Since my instructor and my strength and conditioning coach who is also a nutritionist recommend me these supplements I believe they are good and useful and I've felt noticeable effects. And no I didn't make this shit up you can choose to believe I did or did not if you want since you're always cynical of all my posts I really don't care what you think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users