Quantcast

Photo

if you could have any thing from the world of harry potter, what would it be?

• Please log in to reply
405 replies to this topic

#101 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:07 PM

Hey path, mind me asking how old you are? Im sure you could get a job that pays more than $700 a month :)

You can buy a cheap cell for about $30 im sure, its deffo worth having one for emergancies etc, espeicaly if you have a car, what if you break down?

Also....will bum sex make you go to hell?

#102 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:07 PM

I've used to be starstrucked just seeing people like Will Smith or Mel Gibson but now I just consider them as my equals and not like some higher being other people portray them to be.

You consider a Scientologist and a seriously fucked up racist, sexist asswipe to be your equals. I think I understand now.

ETA:

Hey path, mind me asking how old you are? Im sure you could get a job that pays more than $700 a month :)

Pssh. Like he's pretty enough.

You can buy a cheap cell for about $30 im sure, its deffo worth having one for emergancies etc, espeicaly if you have a car, what if you break down?

Don't worry, his friends and girlfriends are always with him so he will always be able to borrow theirs! ...or some such nonsense.

Edited by Cellophane, 23 July 2010 - 12:09 PM.

#103 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:10 PM

Too bad there's hundreds of rules you probably aren't following so you're screwed anyways

Ya I wouldn't be surprised if he got something tacky like some weird detox program

. . . Actually you've never read the bible did you? Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. As long as you confess that jesus is your savior and confess your sins you will be made right with God and can still earn salvation. Also my supplements are not out of the norm like a weird detox program I pretty much use the same supplements as other people in my gym.

#104 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:10 PM

I'm not lying O.O Erik Paulson is known for having some of the best athletes in the world on his fight team. And I live near Hollywood I see actors all the time that are some of the most talented and famous actors and actresses in the world. I've used to be starstrucked just seeing people like Will Smith or Mel Gibson but now I just consider them as my equals and not like some higher being other people portray them to be.

I don't give a shit about your athlete crap.

I'm sure some of the most famous people in the world are very glad little old you consider them your equals.
Especially since, as far as I can tell, you're a talentless moron, and they're incredible actors.

#105 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:14 PM

I'm 18 right now but it's only a part time job so I might be able to make more I think. I've never really thought about cellphones for emergencies since my friends always ask me for rides and a neighbor of mine who lives the house right over I always give rides to but I guess I should probably buy a cellphone for an emergency. And no It will not make you go to hell O_o salvation is earned by proclaiming God as your savior and confessing your sins.

#106 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:14 PM

I'm not lying O.O Erik Paulson is known for having some of the best athletes in the world on his fight team. And I live near Hollywood I see actors all the time that are some of the most talented and famous actors and actresses in the world. I've used to be starstrucked just seeing people like Will Smith or Mel Gibson but now I just consider them as my equals and not like some higher being other people portray them to be.

Since my instructor and my strength and conditioning coach who is also a nutritionist recommend me these supplements I believe they are good and useful and I've felt noticeable effects. And no I didn't make this shit up you can choose to believe I did or did not if you want since you're always cynical of all my posts I really don't care what you think.

can we all just stop continually feeding the troll, he's nom noming it up and shitting out hundreds of posts Posted Image

#107 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:15 PM

I don't give a shit about your athlete crap.

I'm sure some of the most famous people in the world are very glad little old you consider them your equals.
Especially since, as far as I can tell, you're a talentless moron, and they're incredible actors.

Talentless moron? Hmm I beg to differ my coach believes I have potential to be a world champion.

#108 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:16 PM

can we all just stop continually feeding the troll, he's nom noming it up and shitting out hundreds of posts Posted Image

It's alright, someone will probably reset his post count soon ^_^

Talentless moron? Hmm I beg to differ my coach believes I have potential to be a world champion.

A world champion at what? Being strong?
Yeah, that's a talent.

#109 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:16 PM

I'm not a troll a troll would make shit up I on the other hand am talking out of personal experience and my beliefs.

#110 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:17 PM

I would, but...

Posted Image

Yeah, that's a talent.

Worked for Arnie, I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlLpCh-lE54

Edited by Cellophane, 23 July 2010 - 12:19 PM.

#111 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:20 PM

It's alright, someone will probably reset his post count soon ^_^

Yeah, that's a talent.

No. World Champion in MMA I train at a MMA gym not a weightlifting gym . . . and why do I deserved a reset post count when I'm not even trolling?

You consider a Scientologist and a seriously fucked up racist, sexist asswipe to be your equals. I think I understand now.

ETA:

Pssh. Like he's pretty enough.

Don't worry, his friends and girlfriends are always with him so he will always be able to borrow theirs! ...or some such nonsense.

No I consider two talented actors who are in reality real people like you and me as my equals. Don't understand what your second post was about . . . But the last one I give rides to pretty much everyone that I know whether it be from my MMA gym or school however, I may need an emergency phone just in my case my car breaks down . . .

#112 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:23 PM

No. World Champion in MMA I train at a MMA gym not a weightlifting gym . . . and why do I deserved a reset post count when I'm not even trolling?

Mixed Martial Arts? Not exactly the most finesse-based fighting sport, is it?
Sorry, but I still don't consider battering people a talent.

And, because your "not trolling" looks very much like "trolling".

#113 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:26 PM

and why do I deserved a reset post count when I'm not even trolling?

right that's why every time you post a lie you piss the entire world off...i believe the term for that is "trolling"

#114 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:29 PM

No I consider two talented actors who are in reality real people like you and me as my equals. Don't understand what your second post was about . . . But the last one I give rides to pretty much everyone that I know whether it be from my MMA gym or school however, I may need an emergency phone just in my case my car breaks down . . .

Will Smith gives huge donations to a dangerous cult. Mel Gibson is anti-semetic and violent. They're real, but they're not like me.

I'll let you work out the part you can't understand for yourself. It shouldn't be too taxing for someone as smart as you.

#115 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:31 PM

right that's why every time you post a lie you piss the entire world off...i believe the term for that is "trolling"

Hmm . . . so let me get this straight just because YOU and a couple of other people think I'm lying when in reality I'm telling the truth you call it trolling where is the logic in that since YOU think I'm lying when in reality I'm telling the truth that my post count should be reset?

Will Smith gives huge donations to a dangerous cult. Mel Gibson is anti-semetic and violent. They're real, but they're not like me.

I'll let you work out the part you can't understand for yourself. It shouldn't be too taxing for someone as smart as you.

Ok maybe they have their flaws but you also have your own flaws don't think of yourself as some sinless person that does not have any flaws.

#116 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:34 PM

Hmm . . . so let me get this straight just because YOU and a couple of other people think I'm lying when in reality I'm telling the truth you call it trolling where is the logic in that since YOU think I'm lying when in reality I'm telling the truth that my post count should be reset?

Did this remind anyone else of that classic Zoolander quote?

Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?

Ok maybe they have their flaws but you also have your own flaws don't think of yourself as some sinless person that does not have any flaws.

Aaaaand this, right here, is an example of how you're a troll.

Edited by Cellophane, 23 July 2010 - 12:35 PM.

#117 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:35 PM

no because me and EVERYONE else KNOW that you're lying and trolling and getting every single thread you post in off track your post count should be reset... make sense?

#118 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:39 PM

Did this remind anyone else of that classic Zoolander quote?

Aaaaand this, right here, is an example of how you're a troll.

No that's an example of how you shouldn't judge Will Smith and Mel Gibson as "dangerous" people when in reality you have your own flaws as well.

no because me and EVERYONE else KNOW that you're lying and trolling and getting every single thread you post in off track your post count should be reset... make sense?

No you're wrong on that since I am not lying in this thread which should mean I'm not trolling just because you and Sweeney and a few others choose not to believe me doesn't mean that I am lying since I am telling the truth. And all my posts have been related to the topic I've posted in. Btw it's not me that got the thread off track it's you O_o you're the one that questioned the validity of my post when in reality it is just as valid as your existence so I just tried to defend myself and now you're saying I got the thread off track.

Edited by pathentic, 23 July 2010 - 12:42 PM.

#119 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:43 PM

It's not the content of your posts that makes them trollish, it's the way they plaster themselves over every thread, diverting the topic, causing confrontation, and generally making a nuisance of your existence.

#120 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:44 PM

. . . Actually you've never read the bible did you? Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. As long as you confess that jesus is your savior and confess your sins you will be made right with God and can still earn salvation. Also my supplements are not out of the norm like a weird detox program I pretty much use the same supplements as other people in my gym.

So you regularly confess all your sins?

#121 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:45 PM

It's not the content of your posts that makes them trollish, it's the way they plaster themselves over every thread, diverting the topic, causing confrontation, and generally making a nuisance of your existence.

You're the one that confronted me about the validity of my post when in reality it is as valid as your existence. So why should only I be blamed for diverting the topic when you were the one to call me out as a liar and make me defend myself when I wasn't lying about my experience?

#122 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:47 PM

No that's an example of how you shouldn't judge Will Smith and Mel Gibson as "dangerous" people when in reality you have your own flaws as well.

No you're wrong on that since I am not lying in this thread which should mean I'm not trolling just because you and Sweeney and a few others choose not to believe me doesn't mean that I am lying since I am telling the truth. And all my posts have been related to the topic I've posted in. Btw it's not me that got the thread off track it's you O_o you're the one that questioned the validity of my post when in reality it is just as valid as your existence so I just tried to defend myself and now you're saying I got the thread off track.

Path hun, unfortunately this is an open forum, and those with strong/different opinions who voice them openly are also open to criticism and others beliefs.

The main issue is that you have been closed minded to other peoples views and basically enforce your beliefs on others.

That would be the main reason why people have been debating with you and now accusing you of trolling, as it seems that someone with no compromise is usually "winding up" others.

Not saying you are, just trying to explain.

I understand your views and I'm christian myself, but I don't tell others they are wrong and god will save them etc, its their own choice.

#123 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:52 PM

So you regularly confess all your sins?

I believe you can be as general as you want for your sins you don't have to be like I'm sorry for running over the dog, I'm sorry for lying to my gardener, I'm sorry for cheating on the test, I'm sorry for thinking an immoral thought in my head. Instead you can confess I'm sorry for sinning this week I lied cheat and stole Lord please forgive me for my sins.

Path hun, unfortunately this is an open forum, and those with strong/different opinions who voice them openly are also open to criticism and others beliefs.

The main issue is that you have been closed minded to other peoples views and basically enforce your beliefs on others.

That would be the main reason why people have been debating with you and now accusing you of trolling, as it seems that someone with no compromise is usually "winding up" others.

Not saying you are, just trying to explain.

I understand your views and I'm christian myself, but I don't tell others they are wrong and god will save them etc, its their own choice.

Oh ok thanks for the advice =). I guess I should change my ways and not be too close minded and stop debating. So that I don't offend anyone (never meant to offend anyone O_o)

Edited by pathentic, 23 July 2010 - 12:53 PM.

#124 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:52 PM

You're the one that confronted me about the validity of my post when in reality it is as valid as your existence. So why should only I be blamed for diverting the topic when you were the one to call me out as a liar and make me defend myself when I wasn't lying about my experience?

Because it's my opinion that you were baiting a reaction.

#125 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:54 PM

Because it's my opinion that you were baiting a reaction.

No it wasn't I just wanted to defend myself since you believe I'm lying. However, I'm done debating I guess. I'm really hungry and I'm going to a restaurant with a friend right now bye.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users