INCEPTION.

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#26 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:39 AM

long movie though :p 2:40 or something

I prefer that :D Then you actually get something good for what you paid for. After all comments I can't wait to see it

#27 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:29 PM

I didn't notice that it was 2:40 long because it was so good. I just wouldn't recommend watching it at like midnight or something :p

#28 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:37 PM

I didn't notice that it was 2:40 long because it was so good. I just wouldn't recommend watching it at like midnight or something :p

Im a night owl! ;) I booked tickets now for next monday (everything else was full O.O)

#29 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:38 PM

heh heh the theatre I was at was only about half full. Oh canada.

#30 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2010 - 01:26 PM

heh heh the theatre I was at was only about half full. Oh canada.

When I went on Sunday night, at 10pm, I showed up an hour early, and at 9pm the theater was packed. =\
There were only seats closer to the front.
It sucked, but It didn't bother me from enjoying the movie.

#31 stellanox

stellanox
  • 440 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:24 PM

All the cinemas here are fully booked for the movie for another week. I didn't even know how popular it is until my friend urged me to watch it. I'll just have to watch it when the heat cools down then :lookaround: Thanks for the rec :thumbsup:

#32 angeladarling

angeladarling
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:27 PM

I wasn't planning on seeing this movie but many of my friends have enjoyed it. Ill wait another week so I can get some free tickets. I love having a brother who's a manager at a movie theater!

#33 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:58 AM

I wasn't planning on seeing this movie but many of my friends have enjoyed it. Ill wait another week so I can get some free tickets. I love having a brother who's a manager at a movie theater!

Nice, I wanna be your +1 whenever you visit the cinema :p

#34 harrypotter1

harrypotter1
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:44 AM

yeah, i heard it was really good, i might go see it sometime or just wait until its in redbox and get it for $1.

#35 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:10 AM

NO! You must see it in theaters for the full experience.

QFE

#36 angeladarling

angeladarling
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:33 AM

Nice, I wanna be your +1 whenever you visit the cinema :p

Haha. Yeah it is a very nice bonus! He does all the work and I get the free tickets. I couldn't wait to see it though so me and my friends went to a cheap theater and saw it last night. It was indeed a total mind fuck. I loved it. Ill go see it next week or so as planned so I can see it in better quality!

#37 Cassiek

Cassiek
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:22 AM

I went to go see it last night. Amazing. Leaves you thinking.

#38 vin

vin
  • 314 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 03:53 PM

i went and saw this. i have a really low attention span though. hahahah

& we were all so confused the whole time and had no idea what was happening...

#39 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:37 PM

i went and saw this. i have a really low attention span though. hahahah

& we were all so confused the whole time and had no idea what was happening...

You need to pay serious attention to understand it.

#40 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 02:37 PM

I saw it today. It was a great film and I really like the whole "entering the subconscious" thing - which is partially why Psychonauts is one of my favourite games ever. However, it really wasn't as complex as I was expecting after everyone hyping it up and saying that you shouldn't even pop to the toilet whilst it's on. After the first...oh, half hour or so, all the most important information was played out. Sure, there were little snippets of information that made the whole thing more cohesive that might be annoying to miss, but nothing like as much as I was expecting.

But still. Great movie, very well thought out and extremely detailed. I particularly thought Ellen Page performed well, though her character getting to the bottom of Cobb's mysterious past when no one who had known him longer did seemed unrealistic. Cillian Murphy was as fantastic as always.

#41 bends1

bends1
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 05:54 PM

exactly true, It was so good I couldn't believe it was 2:30 A,M. when we got out

#42 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:13 AM

Absolutely Epic... I will probably download it and rewatch it when a really nice cam version comes out. This is one film you should not pirate and watch it in the movie theatres at least once (Then you can pirate it afterwards of course).

#43 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:36 PM

Absolutely Epic... I will probably download it and rewatch it when a really nice cam version comes out. This is one film you should not pirate and watch it in the movie theatres at least once (Then you can pirate it afterwards of course).

Yep really good movie. Except the plot is ridiculously hard to follow. <_<

#44 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:40 PM

How can you not love Leo..after his crappy Titanic he made a lotta good movies. The Departed, Blood Diamond, Basketball Diaries, Shutter Island. He has matured into a great actor, not into just another hollywood actor. Also the ending, I dont know why so many people can get confused, just pay close attention and you can get it.

#45 coqs

coqs
  • 200 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:45 AM

I finally went to see it, it blew me away.

It's the best movie I've seen in a very long time. I didn't even noticed the movie was almost 3 hours long...

#46 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:15 AM

How can you not love Leo..after his crappy Titanic he made a lotta good movies. The Departed, Blood Diamond, Basketball Diaries, Shutter Island. He has matured into a great actor, not into just another hollywood actor. Also the ending, I dont know why so many people can get confused, just pay close attention and you can get it.

Because it all loops back to what you learned at the beginning. But, I won't spoil it :)

I plan on seeing it again. It makes you rethink all those creepy "life-like" dreams you've ever had

#47 Eliam

Eliam
  • 621 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:26 PM

Do not want to see this. At all.

If someone I know wants to go to the movies, I will say yes and then promptly proceed to purchase tickets for Ramona and Beezus, since I actually want to see that. And no, I am not kidding.

#48 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:30 AM

finally saw it thursday night. omg... best movie i've seen in *years*

#49 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:10 AM

Here to say that between my other endeavors I saw this movie and it was pretty awesome. It reminded me vaguely of a book I read, but this was way more epic than said book.

#50 Philj16

Philj16
  • 291 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:18 AM

wow by the sounds of the comments here i best go and order my ticket :D

I love sci fi movies :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users