Photo

INCEPTION.

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#76 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:39 AM

It was an okay movie. I only loved Leo's facial expressions and all the lulzy memes that followed since the movie came out. Honestly, Ellen Page being in the movie just made me think, "lulz Juno is in the movie!" Baaah. It was not "mind blowing" unless you're like ... 12 or something.

I actually would see it again while intoxicated with something, I bet it'd be hilarious.

#77 Code

Code
  • Patron of Absorbia

• 435 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 05:05 AM

I'm planning on watching it, my friend says is awesome. I saw the trailer though and it looks confusing O_o

#78 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:33 PM

It was an okay movie. I only loved Leo's facial expressions and all the lulzy memes that followed since the movie came out. Honestly, Ellen Page being in the movie just made me think, "lulz Juno is in the movie!" Baaah. It was not "mind blowing" unless you're like ... 12 or something.

I actually would see it again while intoxicated with something, I bet it'd be hilarious.

well its smarter than the current crop of movies.
its not just..
characters going into a rage after someone they know died..kills everyone..movie ends.

#79 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:36 PM

I was somewhat disturbed towards the ending of the movie but overall it was excellent. Much better than overhyped movies like clash of the titans any day.

Edited by flashraven, 09 September 2010 - 05:37 PM.

#80 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:28 PM

I was somewhat disturbed towards the ending of the movie but overall it was excellent. Much better than overhyped movies like clash of the titans any day.

Ah..clash of the titans...
its funny how in my book, the older version movie was more enjoyable than the current one.
and the old one got an owl made out of tin can for crying out loud...just shows CG cant overcome a weak plot.

#81 chinapple

chinapple
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 03:26 PM

its funny how in my book, the older version movie was more enjoyable than the current one.
and the old one got an owl made out of tin can for crying out loud...just shows CG cant overcome a weak plot.

The amount of myths/legends they attempted to fit into that 90 minute movie is amazing.

#82 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2010 - 05:06 PM

Just saw it with my brother. Was pretty good but not difficult to follow at all. Not sure WTF everyone is on about it being confusing. It's just simple recursion :p. I should stop trying to predict what is going to happen or how it will end, and just enjoy the film.

#83 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 05:28 PM

The amount of myths/legends they attempted to fit into that 90 minute movie is amazing.

yep.
thats why it amazingly failed at being entertaining.
Oh well.
Maybe the next reboot will do a better job.

#84 Ozonewolf

Ozonewolf
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 12:16 AM

The whole Mol (however you spell her name) thing just distracted from what should have been an uber epic sci-fi movie.

#85 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 12:17 AM

I watched it with bad graphics and sound quality. Didn't know what was going on the whole time and hardly understood what they said =\
I'll watch it when I get a good movie link next time ;)

#86 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 06:22 AM

The whole Mol (however you spell her name) thing just distracted from what should have been an uber epic sci-fi movie.

well changing the original script too much causes that.
Dont get me wrong, Its nice to see some creativity going on..but it just didnt work this time around.

#87 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:59 AM

Many movies nowadays basically capitalize on the aesthetic factor but very much often neglect the importance of having a good content.

#88 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:04 AM

I saw it when it came out and everyone yelled at the ending. (not gunna spoil ending except for the reference to the "top")

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users