Would you lend me BGC?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:19 PM

Please? O_____O'

Im willing to make it all fake on neopets, of course. Neomails, how we're old friends, etc.

You can report me on NC + NP if I purposely scam.

266 avatars n stuff. Its for my real main.
Well my real back up main O___O

I already have it on my real real main.
If that makes any sense at all.

Edited by Junsu, 29 July 2010 - 06:20 PM.

#2 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:32 PM

Firstly as I am unaware of the content of your post, what is a BGC?

#3 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:11 PM

Bony Grarrl Club.
Weapon worth around 85mil.

You must equip it to a Grarrl to get an avatar. O___O

#4 Jiraiya

Jiraiya
  • 521 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:20 PM

I will whole heartedly lend you if... I happen to RS one. Impressive back up main btw.

#5 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:52 PM

I will whole heartedly lend you if... I happen to RS one. Impressive back up main btw.

Thanks & the avatars arent all legit :)

Edited by Junsu, 29 July 2010 - 09:54 PM.

#6 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:18 PM

85mill? :o thats like... the most expensive item on NP right? >.< gosh

#7 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:23 AM

85mill? :o thats like... the most expensive item on NP right? >.< gosh

nah a few retired HT items and many smugglers cove items are more than 100 mil also Jwand and Istaff are more than 100 mil as well.

#8 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 July 2010 - 03:01 AM

There are items worth well over 2 billion neopoints.

Why do people post shit, when they don't actually know the answer?
Ah yes, the confidence afforded by ignorance.

#9 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 03:16 AM

There are items worth well over 2 billion neopoints.

Why do people post shit, when they don't actually know the answer?
Ah yes, the confidence afforded by ignorance.

I posted shit because I do know the answer there are items worth well over 100 mil O_o. So speak for yourself when you say the confidence afforded by ignorance. ;)

#10 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 July 2010 - 03:21 AM

I posted shit because I do know the answer there are items worth well over 100 mil O_o. So speak for yourself when you say the confidence afforded by ignorance. ;)

It's a bad answer.

#11 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 03:39 AM

It's a bad answer.

No it isn't since the person only said BGC is the most expensive item at 85 mil wow. It is still a valid answer since there are items worth well over 100 mil so my answer is just as good as yours :funone:.

#12 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 July 2010 - 03:41 AM

No it isn't since the person only said BGC is the most expensive item at 85 mil wow. It is still a valid answer since there are items worth well over 100 mil so my answer is just as good as yours :funone:.

You didn't say "well over", for a start. Your answer implies that, even though there are a few items over 100mil, that is roughly the ceiling price for expensive items.
And again, I don't care whether that was your intention or not. Maybe you should accept that you're just not as good at writing intelligibly as you think you are.

#13 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 03:47 AM

You didn't say "well over", for a start. Your answer implies that, even though there are a few items over 100mil, that is roughly the ceiling price for expensive items.
And again, I don't care whether that was your intention or not. Maybe you should accept that you're just not as good at writing intelligibly as you think you are.

Maybe you should probably accept that I'm right O_o and that you overanalyze too much? You're the only one misreading my intentions here no one else commented on my post.

Edited by pathentic, 30 July 2010 - 03:48 AM.

#14 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 03:52 AM

Why whenever I see the name 'pathentic' the topic goes offtopic and turns into an arguement??
Kay stop the arguement right now and stop replying unless you got a BGC to lend Junsu or smth :D

#15 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 03:53 AM

Why whenever I see the name 'pathentic' the topic goes offtopic and turns into an arguement??
Kay stop the arguement right now and stop replying unless you got a BGC to lend Junsu or smth :D

last offtopic post (it's because sweeney always tries to start an argument with me. For an example look at this thread).

Edited by pathentic, 30 July 2010 - 03:54 AM.

#16 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:03 AM

Maybe you should probably accept that I'm right O_o and that you overanalyze too much? You're the only one misreading my intentions here no one else commented on my post.

I would, if you were right. But, as is traditional, you're not.

last offtopic post (it's because sweeney always tries to start an argument with me. For an example look at this thread).

I corrected you. Get over it.
Also, a sample of one isn't sufficient to draw a conclusion of any kind.

#17 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:07 AM

I would, if you were right. But, as is traditional, you're not.

I corrected you. Get over it.
Also, a sample of one isn't sufficient to draw a conclusion of any kind.

Traditionally I'm right a good example would be this thread. The average person would not misinterpret this thread and say that I am wrong when clearly the fact that there are items worth more than 100 mil equates to me being in the right. And no you did not correct me I knew the answer you however maybe too narrow-minded to realize that. Actually on multiple occassions you've tried to cause arguments with me in many threads. Anyways stop being immature please and let the thread revert back to the original topic :thumbsup:

Edited by pathentic, 30 July 2010 - 04:21 AM.

#18 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:44 AM

Traditionally I'm right a good example would be this thread. The average person would not misinterpret this thread and say that I am wrong when clearly the fact that there are items worth more than 100 mil equates to me being in the right. And no you did not correct me I knew the answer you however maybe too narrow-minded to realize that. Actually on multiple occassions you've tried to cause arguments with me in many threads. Anyways stop being immature please and let the thread revert back to the original topic :thumbsup:

You were, technically, right. But in an innaccurate and misleading way.

I thought you'd left this topic, though. You have all the willpower of a dead gnat.

#19 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:46 AM

You were, technically, right. But in an innaccurate and misleading way.

I thought you'd left this topic, though. You have all the willpower of a dead gnat.

YES I was technically right. NO I was not inaccurate in a misleading way *nice typo by the way you should really stop picking out my typos* And I never said I was going to leave there you go misinterpreting again O_o. Honestly the average person who thinks logically would realize I'm right in this case you're just trying to pick out my words. :thumbsup:

Edited by pathentic, 30 July 2010 - 04:50 AM.

#20 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:11 AM

YES I was technically right. NO I was not inaccurate in a misleading way *nice typo by the way you should really stop picking out my typos* And I never said I was going to leave there you go misinterpreting again O_o. Honestly the average person who thinks logically would realize I'm right in this case you're just trying to pick out my words. :thumbsup:

You were misleading. Whether you can see it or not, the structure of your sentence implied something that was not true.

The average person doesn't think logically.
And I think you'll find I said "leave this topic", as in "stop being off-topic". Comprehension really isn't your strong suit.

#21 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:20 AM

ok uh ...O_o thanks both of you for answering me

#22 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:25 AM

You were misleading. Whether you can see it or not, the structure of your sentence implied something that was not true.

The average person doesn't think logically.
And I think you'll find I said "leave this topic", as in "stop being off-topic". Comprehension really isn't your strong suit.

The average person thinks more logically than you considering how you can't see how simply my answer answered the question and obviously did not mislead him as he did thank me for answering the question. I'm guessing comprehension isn't your strong point either considering you don't understand my simple answer that others would understand.

Edited by pathentic, 30 July 2010 - 05:27 AM.

#23 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:32 AM

The average person thinks more logically than you considering how you can't see how simply my answer answered the question and obviously did not mislead him as he did thank me for answering the question. I'm guessing comprehension isn't your strong point either considering you don't understand my simple answer that others would understand.

I've made my points clear. I think anyone with an ounce of intelligence can make their own decision.

Now, allow me to demonstrate how to actually leave a topic alone.

#24 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:32 AM

I've made my points clear. I think anyone with an ounce of intelligence can make their own decision.

Now, allow me to demonstrate how to actually leave a topic alone.

Leaving because you know I'm right and won't admit it nice. :sarcasm:

#25 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:15 AM

Leaving because you know I'm right and won't admit it nice. :sarcasm:

-PLEASE DO NOT REPLY-
In a way, both of you are right.
Sweeney is right as you are misleading, how can you say ''well over 100 million NPs'' You should at least say well over 1.8 B or smth like that. If you were right on this, I could say well over 1 NPs and I will obviously be right too in your POV
You are right as technically, the most expensive item is well over 100 million NPs too, technically speaking
- THE END -
-PLEASE DO NOT REPLY-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users