Quantcast

Photo

{GUIDE}Neopets Help

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Poll: 10K and a special main codestone! (trade me some smoothy first)

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Do you want a special Codestone and a 10knp (just give me a smoothy in the trade)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Foodeater00

Foodeater00
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:28 PM

Hello people i am Foodeater00 i post this topic to help you on weekends or if i got time
and also an achievement room

Edited by Foodeater00, 05 August 2010 - 09:29 PM.

#2 Daniel#1

Daniel#1
  • 550 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:30 PM

Not a guide.

#3 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:36 PM

Should have sort of posted this in the Neopets General Chat and those who want post counts and leave after 500 will flock to you (eg : alexispro123, pathentic ) to ask obvious questions :) - Doing a good deed
And if they see this post here, pathentic being the more clever one would probably retort lecturing me with a religious speech and it goes on and on and on so he gets more post counts

Edited by Incantation, 05 August 2010 - 09:42 PM.

#4 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:54 PM

Should have sort of posted this in the Neopets General Chat and those who want post counts and leave after 500 will flock to you (eg : alexispro123, pathentic ) to ask obvious questions :) - Doing a good deed
And if they see this post here, pathentic being the more clever one would probably retort lecturing me with a religious speech and it goes on and on and on so he gets more post counts

You do know that I am not trying to lecture people with religious speeches? I'm just telling it like it is. I'm glad that this person here is willing to help others which is a sign of a good samaritan. I try to help others in other threads but other people break me down and turn me into a villain. Btw I don't plan on leaving after 500 If anyone needs help with the battledome on neopets battledome chat and other threads I'm willing to help. Also even though your comment was insulting thank you for posting great guides on the neopets guides section.

Edited by pathentic, 05 August 2010 - 09:57 PM.

#5 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:59 PM

You do know that I am not trying to lecture people with religious speeches? I'm just telling it like it is. I'm glad that this person here is willing to help others which is a sign of a good samaritan. I try to help others in other threads but other people break me down and turn me into a villain. Btw I don't plan on leaving after 500 If anyone needs help with the battledome on neopets battledome chat and other threads I'm willing to help. Also even though your comment was insulting thank you for posting great guides on the neopets guides section.

You're always here to prove my point. ILY

#6 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:03 PM

You're always here to prove my point. ILY

Thanks I dont love you.

#7 blahblah35

blahblah35
  • 254 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:08 PM

I dont much see the point in 500 and run... If you care enough about programs and neopets to get the advanced Aber, but not to spend $5 bucks, then this is the best site to be at long term... At any rate, Ive been here for six years and I have 300 posts so im not sure i can even comment lol

By the way, this post seems like a pretty big scam to me, so when any of the mods get on, they may wanna check it out.

Im off to bed :)

#8 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:10 PM

Thanks I dont love you.

Sorry, ILY - I look down on you but I didn't want to be so blunt but oh well :)
Don't reply back you don't have to prove it a 3rd time :) ILY

Currently: Posting in topic: {GUIDE}Neopets Help
Something tells me you are going to fail again and prove my point

Mama always said
Posted Image
So if you are not gentleman enough to end this arguement to increase your post counts, I will :) Have a great day. IRLU

IRLU ahahaha

Edited by Incantation, 05 August 2010 - 10:29 PM.

#9 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:16 PM

Sorry, ILY - I look down on you but I didn't want to be so blunt but oh well :)
Don't reply back you don't have to prove it a 3rd time :) ILY

You're really annoying . . . I don't love you and you should read my post more clearly and realize that I'm not here just to spam threads but I genuinely want to help? Maybe you should stop be an annoying troll and stop saying ILU and saying I'm proving your point when I'm not I'm just stating facts . . . that are true.
Why do I keep feeding trolls like you . . . I'm going to stop this argument so you don't increase your post counts so don't bother trying to make me argue with a troll like you.

Edited by pathentic, 05 August 2010 - 10:29 PM.

#10 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:35 PM

You're really annoying . . . I don't love you and you should read my post more clearly and realize that I'm not here just to spam threads but I genuinely want to help?

Just who have you helped? All I've seen from you is that you try to force your beliefs on others, and when you're losing an argument, you lie and say that you have some RL event to get to and run away.

Edit: Posting fail.

Edited by Elindoril, 05 August 2010 - 11:35 PM.

#11 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:56 PM

Just who have you helped? All I've seen from you is that you try to force your beliefs on others, and when you're losing an argument, you lie and say that you have some RL event to get to and run away.

Edit: Posting fail.

First of all I don't try to force my beliefs on others I state my beliefs I don't try to force you guys to believe in anything. If you check the battledome section I have helped give information to people and I've written a guide as well. And I don't lie about my RL events maybe you do but I don't I train everyday at 12-2 pm pst and 5-7 pm pst and I have real life events I have to attend to I have a life outside of Codex and games you know maybe you don't but I do. I don't leave arguments because I'm losing anyways I leave arguments because you guys are blind to the facts. Anyways don't bother replying

Edited by pathentic, 06 August 2010 - 12:00 AM.

#12 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:59 PM

First of all I don't try to force my beliefs on others I state my beliefs I don't try to force you guys to believe in anything. If you check the battledome section I have helped give information to people and I've written a guide as well. And I don't lie about my RL events maybe you do but I don't I train everyday at 12-2 pm pst and 5-7 pm pst and I have real life events I have to attend to I have a life outside of Codex you know. I don't leave arguments because I'm losing anyways I leave arguments because you guys are blind to the facts. Anyways don't bother replying

Lalala I like to reply cause whenever I put don't reply you like to reply too and what Elin said was true and facts of your religion is not the same as ours so its not facts to us

#13 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:03 AM

Lalala I like to reply cause whenever I put don't reply you like to reply too and what Elin said was true and facts of your religion is not the same as ours so its not facts to us

You make me LOL all your replies on this thread were troll attempts such as I love you and now lalalala lol get a life and stop making pathetic troll attempts at me :)
My grandma always told me
Posted Image

I should have listened to her and stopped talking to you but trolls like you are kind of cute :D What Elin said is not true because I have been helpful and I don't run away I just give up on you guys because you guys won't listen to the truth and my faith is the truth if you don't want to believe me you don't need to (does that sound like preaching to you I don't think so I've included this in the majority of my posts of religion).

Edited by pathentic, 06 August 2010 - 12:06 AM.

#14 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:06 AM

First of all I don't try to force my beliefs on others I state my beliefs I don't try to force you guys to believe in anything. If you check the battledome section I have helped give information to people and I've written a guide as well. And I don't lie about my RL events maybe you do but I don't I train everyday at 12-2 pm pst and 5-7 pm pst and I have real life events I have to attend to I have a life outside of Codex and games you know maybe you don't but I do. I don't leave arguments because I'm losing anyways I leave arguments because you guys are blind to the facts. Anyways don't bother replying

I don't really care when you your "events" are, and I can also easily lie about having shit to do and just bugger off to do something else until the heat is down a bit. Also, not all of your "facts" are even factual in nature, they are either your opinion, or generally flawed to begin with.

Plus, I can reply all I want, the internet is a free place, isn't it?

#15 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:09 AM

Copying what I used ^^ Now I know you are going to make up an excuse to leave as everyone knows that copying one is telling them you are far worse than them and need to learn from them. I will accept your indirect white flag and make an excuse for you.
Hey your grandma is calling you to drink your milk ! Off you go shoo shoo

#16 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:15 AM

I don't really care when you your "events" are, and I can also easily lie about having shit to do and just bugger off to do something else until the heat is down a bit. Also, not all of your "facts" are even factual in nature, they are either your opinion, or generally flawed to begin with.

Plus, I can reply all I want, the internet is a free place, isn't it?

Yeh but I don't have to answer your pathetic troll attempts. Guess what other people like me have a life I don't just bugger off to do something else I have a commitment to train I don't just eat pizza and raid some retarded game which your profiles makes it seem like you do. And the bible is full of facts it is not generally flawed.

Copying what I used ^^ Now I know you are going to make up an excuse to leave as everyone knows that copying one is telling them you are far worse than them and need to learn from them. I will accept your indirect white flag and make an excuse for you.
Hey your grandma is calling you to drink your milk ! Off you go shoo shoo

I love your troll attempts guess what you make me laugh ;). At least my usage of it was apt your usage was just a pathetic troll attempt. Guess what chocolate milk is the perfect recovery drink and your troll attempts are really retarded ;)

Edited by pathentic, 06 August 2010 - 12:16 AM.

#17 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:20 AM

Yeh but I don't have to answer your pathetic troll attempts. Guess what other people like me have a life I don't just bugger off to do something else I have a commitment to train I don't just eat pizza and raid some retarded game which your profiles makes it seem like you do. And the bible is full of facts it is not generally flawed.

I don't my life story in my Neocodex status updates, there's no point in letting everyone know what I'm doing everyday, because they generally don't care. Also, last time I checked, not a whole lot in the bible has been proven true, hell, most of which is said in the bible hardly makes sense.

#18 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:23 AM

Haha you stupid foo. Your grandma's milk is chocolate ? AHAHAHAHA
Like Elin said, the bible has a LOT of things which doesn't make sense. My father was a Christian who read bibles every day but he found many flaws so he converted

Edited by Incantation, 06 August 2010 - 12:24 AM.

#19 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:26 AM

I don't my life story in my Neocodex status updates, there's no point in letting everyone know what I'm doing everyday, because they generally don't care. Also, last time I checked, not a whole lot in the bible has been proven true, hell, most of which is said in the bible hardly makes sense.

Elindoril public/style_images/master/user_popup.png I raid too much.

Obviously you raid too much. What did I say? I said you can choose to believe or not. But the bible is the word of God and it is factual.

Haha you stupid foo. Your grandma's milk is chocolate ? AHAHAHAHA

You are really a troll. Half of the shit you posted in this thread are just weak troll attempts like this one.

#20 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:29 AM

Elindoril public/style_images/master/user_popup.png I raid too much.

Obviously you raid too much. What did I say? I said you can choose to believe or not. But the bible is the word of God and it is factual.

I personally think I raid too much, you don't even know how LONG a raid, so you can't say anything on the matter. On that note, you saying the bible is factual is just your opinion, you can't even provide conclusive evidence to support your claims.

#21 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:30 AM

You are really a troll. Half of the shit you posted in this thread are just weak troll attempts like this one.

What can I say? I love to troll people I hate and I think are bullies :D I get a certain tinge of enjoyment from doing so and the aim is to make you post again and get you angry. Mission Completed successfully seeing those words coming from you Posted Image
See you another day, sucker :thumbsup:

#22 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:31 AM

I personally think I raid too much, you don't even know how LONG a raid, so you can't say anything on the matter. On that note, you saying the bible is factual is just your opinion, you can't even provide conclusive evidence to support your claims.

Firstly I mentioned your raid and gaming because you think I'm making up bs about my personal commitments when I do have commitments to train daily 12-2 and 5-7. Which is why I have to leave threads. And no the bible being factual is not just opinion if you researched the bible yourself you would find evidence supporting my claims.

Edited by pathentic, 06 August 2010 - 12:32 AM.

#23 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:34 AM

Firstly I mentioned your raid and gaming because you think I'm making up bs about my personal commitments when I do have commitments to train daily 12-2 and 5-7. Which is why I have to leave threads. And no the bible being factual is not just opinion if you researched the bible yourself you would find evidence supporting my claims.

Like I said before, I don't care when and what your commitments are, anyone could easily make up excuses when shit hits the fan.

Plus, from what I've seen in the religion thread, you're terrible at proving anything so I don't even know why I even asked you for evidence in the first place.

#24 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:36 AM

Like I said before, I don't care when and what your commitments are, anyone could easily make up excuses when shit hits the fan.

Plus, from what I've seen in the religion thread, you're terrible at proving anything so I don't even know why I even asked you for evidence in the first place.

If you don't care here's a hint don't claim what I do as lies when they aren't ;). If you don't take time to research the bible for yourself you are obviously going to claim it as false even if it isn't.

Edited by pathentic, 06 August 2010 - 12:36 AM.

#25 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:48 AM

Ok lets be cool now. This topic start is a spammer/scammer. Stay away from them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users