Photo

What do yo think of Lady Gaga?

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#1 Gagoso

Gagoso
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 03:29 PM

Hey, Thats it. "What do you think of Lady gaga" She is the new Queen of Pop?, You like her?, if you like her what is your favorite song

#2 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2010 - 03:30 PM

I think she should go stick her dick in her own vagina since shes a man/woman. *just kidding* I think shes a pretty good singer.

#3 Alexa

Alexa
  • 195 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 03:52 PM

I think she looks weird but I like her music. My favourite lady gaga song at the moment is Alejandro.

#4 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:33 PM

I don't think it matters what we think of her considering if we like her, thats good for her, and if we dislike her, then she's just going to get more weird than she already is...

Truthfully, she's kind of annoying. But whatever, I guess she's the Britney Spears of 2010. Except... if she were to go crazy and break into cars with no hair at all, it would be pretty "normal" for her standards... lol

#5 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:41 PM

I think she's kind of flaky. I think her music is catchy, nothing special.

But I'm a Lady Gaga fan because I think she always gives awesome and fearless live performances. I like the shock-factor she always goes for, even if I'd rather not see her ass cheeks all the time. I like that she makes a lot of men really uncomfortable. She's a rockstar, she just happens to perform pop music. And really, I think she means well and just wants people to be happy. 

My favorite Lady Gaga song "Dance in the Dark". It's the best song to dance in front of your mirror in only your bra and panties to.

Posted Image

#6 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:51 PM

I think she's kind of flaky. I think her music is catchy, nothing special.

But I'm a Lady Gaga fan because I think she always gives awesome and fearless live performances. I like the shock-factor she always goes for, even if I'd rather not see her ass cheeks all the time. I like that she makes a lot of men really uncomfortable. She's a rockstar, she just happens to perform pop music. And really, I think she means well and just wants people to be happy.

My favorite Lady Gaga song "Dance in the Dark". It's the best song to dance in front of your mirror in only your bra and panties to.

i agree with you totally. her music is catchy, but if you listen closely, it's because a lot of it sounds like recycled minor hits for other people in the 80s... hell, Alejandro sounds like a sample from Madonna's "La Isla Bonita". especially since she can use a single line for an entire chorus. over, and over... and over.

and yes, dancing in bra in panties. win.

#7 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2010 - 05:00 PM

She's grown onto me I really like alejandro the most only by a little bit

#8 stellanox

stellanox
  • 440 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:03 PM

Her music is really not that special but I love how fearless she is and how she doesn't care about what people thinks Posted Image I listen to her songs while running all the time :p
Only peeve I have with her is she talks like she's talking to a bunch of children on her facebook, seriously stop with the baby talk. That makes you look retarded :/

#9 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:17 PM

I like that song Bad Romance

#10 Jiraiya

Jiraiya
  • 521 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:55 PM

Poker face was really catchy for me. The lyrics of her songs are kinda stupid for me though but veeerrryyy catchy.

#11 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:58 PM

Poker face was really catchy for me. The lyrics of her songs are kinda stupid for me though but veeerrryyy catchy.

That song does get annoying towards the end though.

#12 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:15 PM

Her songs are all ridiculously catchy, but i really dont like her herself, she just seems like a whacked up prostitue XD

#13 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:23 PM

This was the first time I saw/heard Lady Gaga... and still my favorite. She looks all dumpy, ugly, and retarded but doesn't give a shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWB8JEJdsAY

When it was over, my family sat in silence until I turned to my mother and said, "Yes. But is it art?"

I really love the sound of the audience at  about 3:21. Like the overwhelming groan of the audience at a wrestling match when someone gets kicked in the nuts.

This thread is getting me in such a mood for Lady Gaga. 

Posted Image

#14 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:38 PM

That is all.

#15 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:03 PM

She's great on concerts...the show she puts out is worth the money.
favorite song would be
"eh, eh(nothing else I can say)...

#16 Code

Code
  • Patron of Absorbia

• 435 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 05:54 AM

Clothes.. too.. much for me..

songs, great! C:

#17 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2010 - 02:09 PM

All I have to say is that her shit is catchy and that she works well in mashup songs. I will probably never listen to one of her songs on the radio (not on MY local rock station, thank god) or ever own one of her songs, but I give her credit for having songs that go well with other songs.

#18 Philj16

Philj16
  • 291 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 02:26 PM

Proberly one of the weirdest but wackiest singer ever :p love the song bad romance :D

#19 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2010 - 02:27 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HM9tyNkUAg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jnCcejkpjg

That is all.

wtf did i just watch i found it funny though

#20 picole

picole
  • 483 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 02:53 PM

I even like the music of it, like the Thephone

#21 kadoatie

kadoatie
  • 284 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 02:54 PM

Initially I disliked her but lately I've grown very fond of her.

#22 stellanox

stellanox
  • 440 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:30 PM

This was the first time I saw/heard Lady Gaga... and still my favorite. She looks all dumpy, ugly, and retarded but doesn't give a shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWB8JEJdsAY

When it was over, my family sat in silence until I turned to my mother and said, "Yes. But is it art?"

I really love the sound of the audience at about 3:21. Like the overwhelming groan of the audience at a wrestling match when someone gets kicked in the nuts.

This thread is getting me in such a mood for Lady Gaga.

Posted Image

All I could think is while reading your post is I WANT THAT MASK. Posted Image

I can't really remember when I first saw her, probably in her Just Dance video but I'm really glad people here doesn't turn the whole thread into a fan vs haters topic like another board I'm on that goes into war mode whenever Lady Gaga comes up :/

#23 wtfints

wtfints
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:57 AM

I don't like her. I just like the song.

One of which is Bad Romance.

I think she should like focus on singing and don't do stupid stuff.

#24 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:02 AM

All I could think is while reading your post is I WANT THAT MASK. Posted Image

I can't really remember when I first saw her, probably in her Just Dance video but I'm really glad people here doesn't turn the whole thread into a fan vs haters topic like another board I'm on that goes into war mode whenever Lady Gaga comes up :/

i think you can achieve the same effect by smashing foil across your face :/

#25 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:51 AM

I think she should like focus on singing and don't do stupid stuff.

What stupid stuff?

Posted Image

Yeah, people get really fired up when discussing Lady Gaga sometimes. I love her, but I can understand why people don't. Not about to try and convert anyone, I just try to state my case as logically as a person can for what is essentially a guilty pleasure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users