• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#26 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2010 - 03:38 PM

I like vodka or rum, doesn't really matter which, but I don't like to do shots. I'd much rather pace myself (as much as possible) with a few mixed drinks or glasses of wine.

Oh yeah, and I'll drink pretty much anything as long as it's frozen.

Edited by Trichomes, 15 August 2010 - 03:38 PM.

#27 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 03:49 PM

OMG RUM!!! Oreo, your my type of woman, screw JC run away with me :D

and we can have oreo pie all the time and play neopets together while drunk :x3:

I like vodka or rum, doesn't really matter which, but I don't like to do shots. I'd much rather pace myself (as much as possible) with a few mixed drinks or glasses of wine.

i love taking shots :D i don't even chase them anymore. *so proud*

#28 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2010 - 03:56 PM

erm heavyweight i think..

omg Trich your mytype of lady too, me you an oreo should hook up. Shots are epic! i once did 50 shots in a bar in my town...it was halloween, i passed out. Funny as hell though

#29 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2010 - 03:57 PM

i love taking shots :D i don't even chase them anymore. *so proud*

Blech! Taking shots makes me gag, and if I gag when I'm drinking I'm convinced I'll puke, so I just avoid trying to take shots altogether...because I hate puking when I'm drunk.

I guess since getting high is so quick/easy, I want getting drunk to be just as effortless...so I'm not sure if dragging out the experience is defeating the purpose or what. :unsure:

Haha, I don't even know what I'm trying to say.

Edited by Trichomes, 15 August 2010 - 03:59 PM.

#30 Greatgenes

Greatgenes
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:01 PM

also......ive invited like 25 people to my bday on facebook......im guessing only 5 - 8 people turn up.....that sucks..

Big partys are always lots of fun, but some of the best times i have had have only been with 8 or less pple. less is more Amirite??

#31 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:02 PM

erm heavyweight i think..

omg Trich your mytype of lady too, me you an oreo should hook up. Shots are epic! i once did 50 shots in a bar in my town...it was halloween, i passed out. Funny as hell though

Uhhhh, this might be the most illogical thing I've ever read. I can understand exaggerating a story to tell how many shots you had, but even if you weigh 350lbs and you have those 50 shots over the course of 12 hours, your BAC would still be .377, and I highly doubt you were drinking that long, and chances are you don't weigh 350 which means your BAC would be more like .500. In which case you would be in a coma or dead.

#32 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:02 PM

Shots are epic! i once did 50 shots in a bar in my town...it was halloween, i passed out. Funny as hell though

No you didn't.
Not possible.

#33 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:04 PM

Uhhhh, this might be the most illogical thing I've ever read. I can understand exaggerating a story to tell how many shots you had, but even if you weigh 350lbs and you have those 50 shots over the course of 12 hours, your BAC would still be .377, and I highly doubt you were drinking that long, and chances are you don't weigh 350 which means your BAC would be more like .500. In which case you would be in a coma or dead.

Nope im 100% truthfull, there were flavored shots, not pure vodka or whatever, in a club called revolution in swansea. So not like i was drinkging 50 x 40% alcohol each time. Infact i bet it was like 7%. I me and a girl friend were drinking, we had 100 together, i think we did leave like 10 in total, but still 45 shots roughly each. I no lie.

Edited by Georgina, 15 August 2010 - 04:04 PM.

#34 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:13 PM

I no lie.

Oh, ok.
Still worst post/attempt at a good story ever.

#35 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:13 PM

Oh, ok.
Still worst post/attempt at a good story ever.

Tbh i dont give a fuck. I wasnt talking to you anyway. I like shots. end off lol.

#36 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:15 PM

Tbh i dont give a fuck. I wasnt talking to you anyway. I like shots. end off lol.

umadbro?

I'm just saying. If you're going to post a story regarding alcohol and drinking, perhaps you should run your information through a BAC calculator beforehand to ensure your bullshit story checks out next time.

#37 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:19 PM

umadbro?

I'm just saying. If you're going to post a story regarding alcohol and drinking, perhaps you should run your information through a BAC calculator beforehand to ensure your bullshit story checks out next time.

no need to, me and my friend had 100 shots, im SOOOOO sorry i didnt mention they werent pure vodk or whatever. end result was i was very drunk, thats all :)

#38 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:23 PM

Either way.
Midori sours and Vegas Bombs are delicious.

#39 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:24 PM

Either way.
Midori sours and Vegas Bombs are delicious.

Never had them tbh.

Jaeger bombs and skittle bombs im loving atm. And dark rum OMG lush

#40 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:26 PM

Wut. There was a party and I wasn't invited? I managed to pull together the energy to finish decorating the cake, too.

I'm such a sad sack these days. I work so hard that I'm too sore to party :c

#41 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:28 PM

Never had them tbh.

Jaeger bombs and skittle bombs im loving atm. And dark rum OMG lush

All you need to know is that a midori sour is electric green (:
Order one next time you're out, it's sort of like if you took sourpatch kids and made them into a drink.
I've seen different variations but its usually either melon liquor+sour mix or melon liquor+sour+lemonade.

#42 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:30 PM

sounds nice :D

ive tryed apple sourz (uk drink) which is nice....Anywho next sat i will try any drink available so if you would like to reccoment feel free :D

#43 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:43 PM

All you need to know is that a midori sour is electric green (:
Order one next time you're out, it's sort of like if you took sourpatch kids and made them into a drink.
I've seen different variations but its usually either melon liquor+sour mix or melon liquor+sour+lemonade.

This sounds amazing.

#44 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:53 PM

Is it sad that I'm too concious of my health and athletic pursuits that I've never taken a sip of alcohol O_o. The Midori Sour sounds good tho :drool:

#45 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:59 PM

Is it sad that I'm too concious of my health and athletic pursuits that I've never taken a sip of alcohol O_o.  :drool:

Posted Image

SO SAD.

#46 Greatgenes

Greatgenes
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:15 PM

umadbro?

hes just mad cuz he cant handle his liquor. Perhaps he should run his info through a BAC calculator before he wants to call bullshit on other ppls storys.

100 is alot georgina hahaha you have me beat by far i think the most i have done is like 60 and they were also flavoured with blue raspberry, it was awesome at first but i dont think ill ever drink anything blue ever again.

ugh having bad memories of dr. pepper and fireball..*barf*

edit: FFS now this thread has me craving pina coladas , my ultimate weakness.

Edited by Greatgenes, 15 August 2010 - 06:18 PM.

#47 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:20 PM

Posted Image

SO SAD.

is this from a movie?
that is one funny scene..although obviously hes trying to cry.

#48 Greatgenes

Greatgenes
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:24 PM

is this from a movie?
that is one funny scene..although obviously hes trying to cry.

isint that the guy from that old dawsons creek show ?

#49 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:35 PM

heavyweight?

Lol You drink too much Bog...Your tolerance is too high...Take a month or so break and you will get back to a low tolerance.

#50 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:17 PM

lmao I don't drink too much at all! I drink like once or twice a month and it takes me about half a 2-6 to get wasted. About a mickey to get drunk. It's so sad :( So expensive

Wish I were a girl and get free drinks >_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users