Quantcast

Photo

How long does it take Neopets to freeze an account?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 neokau

neokau
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 08:40 AM

hi :)

i was reading about glitches and all these things here. i never tried one myself because if find them risky.
but handling multiple accounts interests me. which is not allowed when making neopoints. sure.

so i was wondering if there are information of how long it takes to get frozen with a suspicious activity?
like when using a glitch - or earning neopoints with more than one account - when do you know you got away with it? :whistling:

does anybody have any experience with that?

thanks in advance.
many greetings.

#2 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2010 - 08:42 AM

TNT rarely freezes people for using multiple accounts to do dailes and stuff so you will be fine

#3 Abigail

Abigail
  • 329 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:13 PM

I've been frozen before for multiple accounts, but it was like a month after I started doing dailies on side accounts.

#4 masterlorddd

masterlorddd
  • 401 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 05:47 AM

Never been frozen for using 5 side accounts to make money for 1 year. However was frozen due to a CG between 1 and 2 days.

#5 wtfints

wtfints
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 05:51 AM

i got frozen once few years back. i think it was a week or something.

#6 xToxic

xToxic
  • 349 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 06:05 AM

Ive been frozen for using multiple accounts to collect freebies, 5-7 days after collecting them. IP frozen.
Ive been frozen for score sending 9 days after i sent the bloody score. Just the single account.

Where as abusing a glitch, If you didnt make it too obvious you MAY be ok.
But i know of people who have been frozen a week after doing something similar.

#7 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 06:26 AM

I've only really been frozen for breaking rules on the Neoboards, creating accounts with inappropriate names, etc. I've used multiple accounts pretty much since I started playing Neopets, I've done dailies (not regularly) on most of them, transferred neopoints to my main, played games, and done a whole bunch of things that are against the rules, but I've never actually been frozen/chain frozen/IP banned specifically for multiple accounts, and I have also switched back and forth with different proxies or gone periods of time without using any proxies and have never been detected. Since I usually only get in trouble for stuff on the "boards," I tend to get a few suspensions before they freeze my accounts permanently, but how long it takes really depends on the offense.

#8 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 06:50 AM

If your worried about multi account freezings just use a Proxy on each :)

Best way...

#9 neokau

neokau
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:18 PM

thanks so very much for the replies.
i am using proxies but i do not know toomuch of them even though i read a lot recently i am still green when it comes to all that.
i never accessed the site without a proxy so far. but you never know.

actually my worries are not for my own accounts so far. i do not care much.
i explained that already in a different post. (i share the pc iwht my bro who plays 100% legit since years.)
seems i am the black sheep. haha.
but i could not leave with the fact his accounts get frozen because of my playing around, you know.

:pirate1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users