Quantcast

Photo

Are YOU getting halo reach?

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

Poll: Are YOU getting halo reach?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

What edition of Halo:Reach are you getting?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 RealRacingFan

RealRacingFan
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:50 AM

I will never use any of the stupid in-game shit that comes with legendary, but that is what I ordered.

MLG ftw.

lol then can you give me the codes? I once got a killionaire from being the juggernaut with the gravity hammer. It was fun Posted Image

#27 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:51 AM

lol then can you give me the codes? I once got a killionaire from being the juggernaut with the gravity hammer. It was fun Posted Image

I will still be using the codes :p

#28 xX2CrasH2Xx

xX2CrasH2Xx
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:01 PM

Yes im getting it. Unfortunately I missed the beta. (Didn't have ODST at the time.) Im more worried about black ops right now! Full mp revel today. :x3:

#29 RealRacingFan

RealRacingFan
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:11 PM

Yes im getting it. Unfortunately I missed the beta. (Didn't have ODST at the time.) Im more worried about black ops right now! Full mp revel today. :x3:

I like noble team better than some RC car lol.

#30 xX2CrasH2Xx

xX2CrasH2Xx
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:13 PM

I like noble team better than some RC car lol.

Noble team? Did I miss something?

#31 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2010 - 02:50 PM

Omg this game is so good I have to play it again right now on legendary. Full write up tonight

#32 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2010 - 03:32 PM

Really scot?? Have you tried the energy sword? Are people successfully blocking attacks with melee? If its pretty hard to melee block I might get the game.

#33 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:19 PM

Does anyone wanna play halo 3?

#34 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:26 PM

Sorry man I would play but its my little bros and school just started for him so my dad confiscated the game and controllers haha

#35 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:34 PM

Sorry man I would play but its my little bros and school just started for him so my dad confiscated the game and controllers haha

Sure whenever you want we'll party up. What's your rank?

#36 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:42 PM

I don't know lol. I only play it sometimes. I think its like 4 upward arrows. I dont know what rank that is lol. I suck :p My bro is better lol

#37 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:44 PM

I don't care for first person shooters so... :/

#38 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:04 PM

Really scot?? Have you tried the energy sword? Are people successfully blocking attacks with melee? If its pretty hard to melee block I might get the game.

I don't like the sword in single player because the range is too short. After the novelty wears off, both the sword and gravity hammer can get you killed in large fights, and the battlefields here are very large. I don't think blocking matters that much either. I've played with the sword a lot in Halo 3 multi and most of the kills people get are from sneaking up from behind or the side. You'd need to be directly in front to be able to block but if you see someone charging you with the sword you'd probably fire and kill them since you have a distance advantage with a ranged weapon, which is probably why most kills are from the back or side in the first place.

#39 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:06 PM

Aw man so you can feel the change in range on the sword. :(
I think i wont go for reach then. The sword is the reason i play.

#40 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:19 PM

Who says you have to spend any $$$ ;-)

#41 RealRacingFan

RealRacingFan
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:34 PM

Aw man so you can feel the change in range on the sword. :(
I think i wont go for reach then. The sword is the reason i play.

I just hope you aren't one of those people who hog the energy sword in the pit, when you could use something good, like the sniper rifle.

#42 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:47 PM

I suck soooo bad at sniping :(
I could take anything out with a sword tho! :D
Even frickin rocket launchers. Jump doge the blast from the first 2 and while they reload run up and bam!

#43 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:58 PM

I suck soooo bad at sniping :(
I could take anything out with a sword tho! :D
Even frickin rocket launchers. Jump doge the blast from the first 2 and while they reload run up and bam!

Yeh people tend to get beastly with a weapon after a lot of practice. Although sniping in my opinion is the better weapon. The players who master it are unstoppable sometimes.

#44 RealRacingFan

RealRacingFan
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:47 PM

I'm just kidding about the perfection part, but I have gotten 15 kills in a sniper playlist before lol

Edited by RealRacingFan, 02 September 2010 - 02:43 AM.

#45 rainbow89

rainbow89
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:53 PM

I haven't decided if legendary is going to be worth it for me or not. I've been kind of busy with school and work so my game play has been limited.

#46 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:56 PM

I got a perfection twice in a row in team snipers lol. And I only have 5 skill lol.

I take it this is you:
http://www.bungie.ne...real racing fan

#47 RealRacingFan

RealRacingFan
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 02:49 AM

<br>I take it this is you:<br><a href="http://www.bungie.ne...eal racing fan" class="bbc_url" title="External link" rel="nofollow external">http://www.bungie.ne...ing fan</a><br>

<br><br>Yep, that's me. Sorry about the perfection lie, but I really did got 15 kills before in a sniper playlist twice in a row. I had 11 and 8 kills before someone sniped me in the head before I got the chance to snipe them back. Sucks balls. Its so unfairrrrrr. It feels like a perfection to me because my average in snipers is like 10 kills &amp; 12 deaths lol

<div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Like just one month ago, I started not to play mw2, then I just got addicted to halo. But now that school is starting, we aren't allowed to play the xbox anymore, so I let my friend borrow my xbox for a year. Did anyone hear that xbox live is going to be $60 a year from now on? I'm actually pretty beastly with the sniper. You can add me on XBL, I'll tell Ethan to add you.</div>

Edited by RealRacingFan, 02 September 2010 - 03:13 AM.

#48 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:44 PM

Yeah, their prices are going up...bastards...

I think they are $9.99 per month
$24.99 per 3 months and
$60 per year.

#49 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:46 PM

lolno

#50 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 06:50 PM

I take it this is you:
http://www.bungie.ne...real racing fan

Holy heck that is so awesome! I never knew our profiles were online!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users