Quantcast

Photo

Are YOU getting halo reach?

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

Poll: Are YOU getting halo reach?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

What edition of Halo:Reach are you getting?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#51 RealRacingFan

RealRacingFan
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:42 PM

Holy heck that is so awesome! I never knew our profiles were online!

I know, now that I think about it, I reconsider getting legendary. I might just get halo reach standard and get COD:black ops

#52 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:49 PM

Im not a fan of COD. Whats teh difference between reach standard, lengednary etc. I totally forgot to ask.

#53 RealRacingFan

RealRacingFan
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:05 PM

Im not a fan of COD. Whats teh difference between reach standard, lengednary etc. I totally forgot to ask.

Open this if you want to see.

Spoiler

#54 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:35 PM

<br><br>Yep, that's me. Sorry about the perfection lie, but I really did got 15 kills before in a sniper playlist twice in a row. I had 11 and 8 kills before someone sniped me in the head before I got the chance to snipe them back. Sucks balls. Its so unfairrrrrr. It feels like a perfection to me because my average in snipers is like 10 kills &amp; 12 deaths lol

<div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Like just one month ago, I started not to play mw2, then I just got addicted to halo. But now that school is starting, we aren't allowed to play the xbox anymore, so I let my friend borrow my xbox for a year. Did anyone hear that xbox live is going to be $60 a year from now on? I'm actually pretty beastly with the sniper. You can add me on XBL, I'll tell Ethan to add you.</div>

Lol I thought you were gonna say you got the perfections in a different account. =P but kudos for fessing up :p

Perfections are hella hard to get and I've only ever gotten 3(2 ranked 1 social)

Your headshot-sniper ratio is 0.44 which is above average btw =]

Open this if you want to see.

Spoiler

Okay so if I pre-order the limited edition. Do I get the recon armor in addition to the elite armor?

#55 RealRacingFan

RealRacingFan
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:44 PM

Lol I thought you were gonna say you got the perfections in a different account. =P but kudos for fessing up :p

Perfections are hella hard to get and I've only ever gotten 3(2 ranked 1 social)

Your headshot-sniper ratio is 0.44 which is above average btw =]

Okay so if I pre-order the limited edition. Do I get the recon armor in addition to the elite armor?

Yes, if you preorder at your local gamestop, then yes, you'll get both. The reason why my kd sucks right now is because I just started becoming actually good at halo. Also, I really did once get a perfection before. But only in a LAN party lol.

#56 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:46 PM

http://www.bungie.ne...I xXxRoguexXx I

Here's my stats.

The last time I even got on Halo 3 was on Halloween last year. LOL

#57 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:00 PM

Yes, if you preorder at your local gamestop, then yes, you'll get both. The reason why my kd sucks right now is because I just started becoming actually good at halo. Also, I really did once get a perfection before. But only in a LAN party lol.

Overall KD has no meaning. At halo charts they do a past-7-days KD which I think is a more accurate stat. But I'll tell you what I tell everyone else, custom games don't count :p

#58 RealRacingFan

RealRacingFan
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:01 PM

Overall KD has no meaning. At halo charts they do a past-7-days KD which I think is a more accurate stat. But I'll tell you what I tell everyone else, custom games don't count :p

Yeah, I guess they don't.

#59 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:12 PM

Yeah, I guess they don't.

Btw, what were those codes you were talking about?

http://www.bungie.ne...xXxRoguexXx%20I

Here's my stats.

The last time I even got on Halo 3 was on Halloween last year. LOL

Wow a level 50. How long did it take to reach that level?

#60 RealRacingFan

RealRacingFan
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:24 PM

I need more neopoints lol, by the way, have you guys watched machinima's top 10 series which Anoj comments on?

#61 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:28 PM

I need more neopoints lol, by the way, have you guys watched machinima's top 10 series which Anoj comments on?

Nope. Care to link me?

#62 RealRacingFan

RealRacingFan
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:30 PM

Nope. Care to link me?

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_playlists&uni=1&search_query=anoj+halo+3

Do you even play neopets?

#63 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:32 PM

"Aside from the elite armor, the recon, and the armor for your balls"

Haha I see. Thanks for that. I'll just get standard if i ever do but that elite armor looks WAY cool.

#64 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:35 PM

http://www.youtube.c...ery=anoj+halo+3

Do you even play neopets?

No, what's machinima got to do with neopets?

#65 RealRacingFan

RealRacingFan
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:36 PM

No, what's machinima got to do with neopets?

I'm just wondering, but some of the kills are sick in the top 10 series.

#66 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:45 PM

I'm just wondering, but some of the kills are sick in the top 10 series.

#9 in episode is 28 is amazing. 2 killionares and an invincible in the same game.

#67 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:58 AM

Did you guys see the hologram from halo reach? Once u use it, it lets go of a exact copy of yourself for 10 seconds. I think this is great for evading snipers. btw....THEY'RE PUTTING BACK BLOOD GULCH IN REACH!Posted Image

Spoiler

"...a little bigger now"

What else could they add to blood gulch? Anyways I'm buying the game just because of this.

Edited by Lallard, 03 September 2010 - 06:09 AM.

#68 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:19 AM

Wow a level 50. How long did it take to reach that level?

I think I got to level 50 within the first 3 weeks of the game coming out. I played halo with a really solid group of people since Halo 2 and that's who I usually played with.

After seeing that Blood Gulch video I think I'll have to buy it...

#69 Foe

Foe
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:24 AM

I'll prob get Reach just because my uncle is getting Black Ops.

#70 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 06:52 PM

option 4 for me.
I honeslty have not played halo..I was more into counterstrike...feels like its too late for me to start at this point lol.

#71 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:01 PM

I think I got to level 50 within the first 3 weeks of the game coming out. I played halo with a really solid group of people since Halo 2 and that's who I usually played with.

After seeing that Blood Gulch video I think I'll have to buy it...

Oh so you're more like a veteran. I only played Halo 2's campaign, I never had highspeed internet back then for xbl. The forge in Reach is really extensive; I think I'm gonna like that the most about the game.

#72 RealRacingFan

RealRacingFan
  • 109 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:17 PM

Oh so you're more like a veteran. I only played Halo 2's campaign, I never had highspeed internet back then for xbl. The forge in Reach is really extensive; I think I'm gonna like that the most about the game.

So, after asking my parents, they said they will match my money to buy the new iPod touch 32 GB when it comes out!!! Also, you can put objects sorta inside rocks in forge, which is pretty sweet.

#73 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:42 PM

So, after asking my parents, they said they will match my money to buy the new iPod touch 32 GB when it comes out!!! Also, you can put objects sorta inside rocks in forge, which is pretty sweet.

Yeh the level customizability is pretty amazing.

#74 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 02:29 AM

Just finished it again on legendary

#75 RealRacingFan

RealRacingFan
  • 109 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 02:38 AM

Just finished it again on legendary

How the hell did you get reach early? Did anyone die in noble team in campaign?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users