• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#26 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 03:36 PM

Hey its their choice to be a perv or not. How different do they look from when they are having sex. Less then 1 square foot of material needs to be removed from their body. And everything can be seen already, even tho it is "covered".

...are you a virgin?

#27 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 03:37 PM

Yes trichomes I am anything wrong with that?

#28 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 03:37 PM

Nope, it's just obvious.

#29 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 03:40 PM

Good. Nothing wrong with obvious either. lol

#30 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 03:44 PM

Unless..you prefer men in skimpy clothings and speedos?

I do. It's always funnier that way.

#31 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:01 PM

Unless..you prefer men in skimpy clothings and speedos?

This almost sounds like it was begging for me to wander into this thread :p

It WOULD be horribly off-topic from the bubbling though

#32 wtfints

wtfints
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:22 PM

show me more!

#33 RealRacingFan

RealRacingFan
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 06:00 PM

Um....I don't know what to say now lol

#34 wtfints

wtfints
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 06:24 PM

okay cody.

go walk around naked.

#35 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 06:26 PM

okay cody.

go walk around naked.

I think he may be, right now.

#36 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 06:41 PM

Id love to see noit try and get a top to cover up his huge titties and still look good/fashionable....its not easy finding a top that wont show a bit of cleavage for me, clothing is standard size and my middle is smaller than my bosom therefor the correct size top, tends to end up looking "low cut". And a bigger top, will just look stupid/ wont help me for being low cut anyway, only more baggy round my middle.

My only other option would be to wear a top up to my neck everyday which is impractical, ugly and got damn warm.

GEORGINA since I love you so much Im putting this up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OBPaenkxdg&feature=related

#37 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 06:47 PM

Actually bro... I think you got this one backwards. I think we're the perv's for being so ashamed of our own bodies that we must constantly keep them covered. It's perversion in thought and actions that make nudity wrong... not the nudity itself. I know you're muslim, but I don't know the Qur'an well enough to pull a reference... but look at the story of Genesis in the Old Testament. It was the devil that led to us wearing clothes... why should we hide our bodies if we are made in the image of God?

I'm talking irrespective my religion. I don't know about that devil making us where clothes I haven't ever heard it. But i know from the renaissance there's this painting when they were exiled from heaven they were naked and they were covering their "shame". Our sexual parts are not beautifully attractive but sexually attractive. So to think that it is beautiful and should be flaunted is perversion.
It's not ashamed of our body but dignity. In today's adulterous society it's hard to understand I think. People are ashamed of virginity these days.

#38 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:01 PM

I'm talking irrespective my religion. I don't know about that devil making us where clothes I haven't ever heard it. But i know from the renaissance there's this painting when they were exiled from heaven they were naked and they were covering their "shame". Our sexual parts are not beautifully attractive but sexually attractive. So to think that it is beautiful and should be flaunted is perversion.
It's not ashamed of our body but dignity. In today's adulterous society it's hard to understand I think. People are ashamed of virginity these days.

But no one has been showing their sexual parts and breasts arent supposed to be for sexual reasons anyway, they are for babys! :D

Hahahaha! wakka love it.

lmao tities poping out her turtleneck!

#39 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:08 PM

I don't get what you're saying g lol but things are more then form fitting (jeans so tight their up your front and up your back) to say you're clothed but still naked. Its like body paint, funny how society don't consider that naked either.

But babies are not sexually attractive net. I dont know what to say to finding a vagina very beautiful lol.

#40 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:10 PM

I don't get what you're saying g lol but things are more then form fitting (jeans so tight their up your front and up your back) to say you're clothed but still naked. Its like body paint, funny how society don't consider that naked either.

But babies are not sexually attractive net. I dont know what to say to finding a vagina very beautiful lol.

Noit I didnt dont know you are very old school, traditional type of guy.
Well that Until I read your name backwards.

#41 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:18 PM

All i mean noit, is when you see a women showing alot of cleavage, or in a bikini top, it shouldnt really be sexual.

Breasts arent a sexual organ so im not sure why they need to be covered?

I mean women in some parts of the world dont even bother covering their top halfs.

#42 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:18 PM

Noit I didnt dont know you are very old school, traditional type of guy.
Well that Until I read your name backwards.

haha yeah

lol... you've kind of just proven my point, though.

Babies aren't sexually attractive because the sexual attractiveness of something is based in the eye of the beholder. Nudity is not perverted. Lustful thoughts are the perversion.

and I agree that some women really push the limitations of clothing...but I don't truthfully understand why we should be forced to conceal ourselves.

Hmm I guess. But can't hot sex even with your partner be lustful? But that's not perverted right
But if you society accepts something wrong how does it make it right?

Oh even if i did prove your point I think form fitting/shape revealing/exposing is still shameful and undignified and thinking that's oppositely as in it is shameless and dignified is perverted.

#43 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:25 PM

Haha no I know bro I love you more. I just think. Well Ill copy pasted what I edited in above:
I think form fitting/shape revealing/exposing is still shameful and undignified and thinking oppositely as in it is shameless and dignified is perverted.

All i mean noit, is when you see a women showing alot of cleavage, or in a bikini top, it shouldnt really be sexual.

Breasts arent a sexual organ so im not sure why they need to be covered?

I mean women in some parts of the world dont even bother covering their top halfs.

No lol that I can't believe. We are pouring in money into breast cancer so women don't have to cut off their breasts. They say that it is a sign of their sexuality/womanliness and they don't want to lose it.

#44 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:30 PM

Haha no I know bro I love you more. I just think. Well Ill copy pasted what I edited in above:
I think form fitting/shape revealing/exposing is still shameful and undignified and thinking oppositely as in it is shameless and dignified is perverted.

No lol that I can't believe. We are pouring in money into breast cancer so women don't have to cut off their breasts. They say that it is a sign of their sexuality/womanliness and they don't want to lose it.

It is a sign of their sexuality! Sexuality meaning sexes in male/female form, not sexy times :)

Women are born to bear children, and 99% of us get broody at some point, and more than once.

Having breasts means we can care for our children, and its a sign of our femininity, women are proud of being female and without breasts, we would feel defeminized.

Its not coz we want men to play with them lol.

#45 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:46 PM

It is a sign of their sexuality! Sexuality meaning sexes in male/female form, not sexy times :)

Women are born to bear children, and 99% of us get broody at some point, and more than once.

Having breasts means we can care for our children, and its a sign of our femininity, women are proud of being female and without breasts, we would feel defeminized.

Its not coz we want men to play with them lol.

"Its not coz we want men to play with them lol."
haha nice way to put it. But the way the clothes fit and lift stuff it really doesn't look like that. haha
They are totally trying to give off a vibe of sexy time attraction. You know what I mean.
And then when they get that sexual attraction they are like "perv". lol so that is a perverted way of thinking.

Anyways breasts are good there is nothing wrong with them. BUT breasts do not mean you can care for your children at all at all. Tits do not make a woman. There is a lot more to them. The emotional attachment is what allows them to care for children lol not their tits. Most women these days don't even use their breasts to feed their children but rather for the sexual attraction factor.

tl;dr: If you told me breasts were not a sexual organ in any other time period then today I would have believed you.

All the Chinese moms take care of their kids and none of them have tits. O_o haha

#46 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:56 PM

tl;dr back to topic

Posted Image

now who would tap that?

#47 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:07 PM

"Its not coz we want men to play with them lol."
haha nice way to put it. But the way the clothes fit and lift stuff it really doesn't look like that. haha
They are totally trying to give off a vibe of sexy time attraction. You know what I mean.
And then when they get that sexual attraction they are like "perv". lol so that is a perverted way of thinking.

Anyways breasts are good there is nothing wrong with them. BUT breasts do not mean you can care for your children at all at all. Tits do not make a woman. There is a lot more to them. The emotional attachment is what allows them to care for children lol not their tits. Most women these days don't even use their breasts to feed their children but rather for the sexual attraction factor.

tl;dr: If you told me breasts were not a sexual organ in any other time period then today I would have believed you.

All the Chinese moms take care of their kids and none of them have tits. O_o haha

Lol well if a man takes his shirt off does that make him look like hes asking for sex?

Women have breasts, and they shouldnt have to cover them up, there just another body part. I agree with you if a girl is wearing something like:

Spoiler

lol that's far too much on show. But a bit of cleavage, or leggings that are a form hugging, i don't see that as indecent at all.

If i wore a low top to a funeral, it wouldn't mean i was trying to cop off with the vicar or anyone, its just a top. And by low, i don't mean like the above lol.

I agree breasts aren't the only source for feeding your children now, but that's only through technology, not nature, therefor breasts are naturally there for feeding.

Some women will see them as a sex organ, and when you make love, there obviously a tool to be used to gain pleasure, but so is neck kissing, and other non sexual parts of the body.

I don't deny that in the current time people do seem them as sexually attractive but if a man saw a woman breast feeding they wouldn't get an erection (in most cases hopefully) because there being used for there intended.

I don't think I'm going to change your perception on this, but i would like you maybe to keep an open mind as to the fact that women vary, some are slutty, some are confident, some like to be concealed, some don't mind being a little more daring, it doesn't mean they are in anyway perverted. I'm proud to be a woman, and my breasts are a sign of that, it doesn't matter if you can see the top of them slightly now and again.

Edited by Georgina, 02 September 2010 - 08:13 PM.

#48 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:15 PM

Man, I missed the good discussion while I was at work. /RAGE

But seriously, I still think it's gross for guys to wank to underage girls, just because they will most likely get used to doing that and then when that's not enough, they will want the real thing with young girls.

Which is illegal and gross.

#49 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:25 PM

...are you a virgin?

I like your username =P

#50 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:26 PM

I agree with you mate to some extent...but at the same time, I'd rather men who fancy younger dames wank to their pictures than taking it to the real life.

Also, I know plenty of things people fantasize about but would never actually do.

But, fantasize enough times and you more and more want to turn that fantasy into a reality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users