Photo

Bubbling

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#51 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:57 PM

Noit... you missed the second half of my post above. I edited it while you were replying initially.

and a lot of women do still breast feed. you're right it's not necessary any more... but it is the primary purpose of breasts.

its still actually necessary.
its healthier for the baby instead of giving them formulas.

#52 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:02 PM

Lol well if a man takes his shirt off does that make him look like hes asking for sex?

Women have breasts, and they shouldnt have to cover them up, there just another body part. I agree with you if a girl is wearing something like:

Spoiler

lol that's far too much on show. But a bit of cleavage, or leggings that are a form hugging, i don't see that as indecent at all.

If i wore a low top to a funeral, it wouldn't mean i was trying to cop off with the vicar or anyone, its just a top. And by low, i don't mean like the above lol.

I agree breasts aren't the only source for feeding your children now, but that's only through technology, not nature, therefor breasts are naturally there for feeding.

Some women will see them as a sex organ, and when you make love, there obviously a tool to be used to gain pleasure, but so is neck kissing, and other non sexual parts of the body.

I don't deny that in the current time people do seem them as sexually attractive but if a man saw a woman breast feeding they wouldn't get an erection (in most cases hopefully) because there being used for there intended.

I don't think I'm going to change your perception on this, but i would like you maybe to keep an open mind as to the fact that women vary, some are slutty, some are confident, some like to be concealed, some don't mind being a little more daring, it doesn't mean they are in anyway perverted. I'm proud to be a woman, and my breasts are a sign of that, it doesn't matter if you can see the top of them slightly now and again.

I didn't mean to make you so defensive. Breasts are totally fine and yes they don't have to be a sexual organ, but in todays time you know that's how it is.

Anyways don't cover up, but I'm sure its not as dignified as not showing it, as it is definitely intended to show off your sexuality and not your "child caring" levels lol. Your funeral example: What's the point of showing off your sexuality there? I don't know but you're comfortable/used to that so you do it.

Haha no g. You wouldn't be attracted to that topless man we don't have anything especially attractive there. That's how woman are made, sexually attractive. That's what women strive for. And what do we look for in men? Not as much physical beauty as other traits. I'm sure in those places where women don't cover up their top, breasts aren't seen as a sexual organ. But in the societies you and I are in it's fact that women have never been more sexually objectified.

About trying to change my opinion: I'm not trying to change your opinion and I don't think you are trying to change mine. I'm sharing my opinion and looking for replies I guess. Which I did, I got replies. I wouldn't try to change your opinion as people today grow up in adulterous environments. We are desensitized to shame.

Anyways I still hold to my opinion that the pictures posted above are disgusting. With and without bubles. You see with bubbles how crude those images are. But for those of you know that there are clothes behind there you think they are clothed and everything is fine. Scot asked what shoudl they wear to swim in. Shorts would be less revealing for the bottom. Something much less revealing is my answer.

it can. But I think the point is to have passionate sex and not lustful sex. Lust would imply that you want nothing from them but sexual gratification. You can appreciate them in their entirety without being lustful.

I'm really not trying to split hair here, noiti... you know I love you bro... I TRULY just can't understand why society is against nudity when we are all born that way.

I agree with you on this point. I think dressing in a sexually provocative manner is calling to people to have lustful thoughts. My argument was solely based that nudity is not perverted.

Oh i see it now net. :)
I think we were going at it from two different angles.

Anyways to net, g, and everyone. It's fun discussing things with everyone and we don't take things to heart. I love you all. Net most of all he's awesome he's good at keeping out bias and involves zero emotion. Only throws out some emotion to make you feel good when he thinks you might be taking his words to heart. I love you net man!

#53 wtfints

wtfints
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:58 PM

wow, while i'm away this threads has moved from the topic to religion to definitions to various people perspective all in just a little while.

and i don't think nudity is being okay. majority don't think so too and that majority sets the standards.

#54 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:18 PM

wow, while i'm away this threads has moved from the topic to religion to definitions to various people perspective all in just a little while.

and i don't think nudity is being okay. majority don't think so too and that majority sets the standards.

Many threads at codex veer off towards religious and/or political discourses =P we're an intellectual bunch :p

#55 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:54 PM

But, fantasize enough times and you more and more want to turn that fantasy into a reality.

I'm sorry, but you're wrong.
Unless you're predisposed to raping children, no matter how much you masturbate to underage girls, you're not going to suddenly turn into a paedophile.

If you do like getting off to images of obviously underage girls, you are already a paedophile (or ephebophile).

Taking this concept further, if you are one of the above, you have three courses of action available to you;
1) Try to ignore it.
2) Try to deal with it in a non-harmful way (masturbation).
3) Jump straight to kiddy-rape.

The way I see it, if you try for two and you end up at three after a few years, the same thing would happen if you were trying for one.
If, ultimately, you cannot control your impulses, you're going to break the law. It really doesn't make much of a difference what you do in between.

#56 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 01:10 AM

tl;dr back to topic

Posted Image

now who would tap that?

Thanks for keepin' the ladies in mind ;)

#57 wtfints

wtfints
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 01:12 AM

that's... so not nice.... LOL!

#58 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 04:09 AM

Hey Noit - dont worry everything I'm sayin is meant to be taken light hearted, I respect other peoples veiws but just like a disscusion :)

You know I respect you - your cool :)

#59 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:30 AM

I'm sorry, but you're wrong.
Unless you're predisposed to raping children, no matter how much you masturbate to underage girls, you're not going to suddenly turn into a paedophile.

If you do like getting off to images of obviously underage girls, you are already a paedophile (or ephebophile).

Guilty as charged m'lord.

Although the majority does set the standards, it's the minority spreading their views and it catching on that shifts the majority.

Slavery was once okay by society. What about the days of rape and pillaging? That was okay by the majority. Shouldn't we hold ourselves and our beliefs to a higher standard than simply what is set my the majority?

To WakaWaka, breast feeding is not NECESSARY. I do think it's a lot better... but I know I was NEVER breast fed... and I'm very healthy.

and Sweeney +1

and noiti - <3 back at ya bro.

Never understood why they didn't just put breast milk in a bottle? That way the babies get a benefit out of the milk and the mothers don't have to offend everyone walking down the street.

#60 Faval

Faval
  • 637 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:52 AM

Never understood why they didn't just put breast milk in a bottle? That way the babies get a benefit out of the milk and the mothers don't have to offend everyone walking down the street.

They do have a device for that but it's not like they can pull out several bottles anytime they want to.

Oh and while we're on the subject of nudity, I remembered this funny article Man arrested for being naked in his own home.

#61 wtfints

wtfints
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 06:32 AM

imagine milk stored for half a century....

gone bad long ago. heehee...

#62 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 06:44 AM

Man, I missed the good discussion while I was at work. /RAGE

But seriously, I still think it's gross for guys to wank to underage girls, just because they will most likely get used to doing that and then when that's not enough, they will want the real thing with young girls.

Which is illegal and gross.

Say you're a 15 year old guy, and you find a girl your own age sexually attractive. Why should you have to change your perception of what's attractive down the road just because you're a little older? It doesn't mean you can't be attracted to women your own age, that you can legally sleep with. I don't understand why it's 'gross.'

#63 Faval

Faval
  • 637 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:00 AM

Say you're a 15 year old guy, and you find a girl your own age sexually attractive. Why should you have to change your perception of what's attractive down the road just because you're a little older? It doesn't mean you can't be attracted to women your own age, that you can legally sleep with. I don't understand why it's 'gross.'

*Shrug* to each their own in that respect. It's hard to judge some people's age just by looks though especially with all the hormones in food and all. Just take a look at a rather popular case of two french soccer players being arrested for having sex with a prostitute that said she was over 18 but turned out to be 16/17 at the time. Zahia Dehar was her name and the soccer players names were Franck Ribery and Karim Benzema.

A woman can practically screw you over just by lying to you about their age and having sex with you.

#64 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:03 AM

Well that's why you don't just sleep with someone because she says she's 18. It doesn't lead to legal trouble if you masturbate to pictures of questionably aged girls through your computer screen. Obviously if there's a possibility a teenager might be 18, she looks like a grown woman, so there's nothing gross about it.

#65 SmokingKush

SmokingKush
  • 231 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:04 AM

If society didn't keep repressing female sexual desire maybe they wouldn't dress like this. It's like anything. I can guarantee you if you have a daughter and tell her you can never go out after 6 or crazy stuff like that, not only will she go out but she'll be doing worse things than if you had just given her a reasonable time frame just to spite you. We guys think we have it rough because we're the ones who have to chat up girls and do everything but Imagine getting chastised by (often jealous) people just because you have natural urges. No wonder people think girls are "hard" to understand, so many tests and games to protect themselves, it's crazy.

Everyone acting like sex is a big deal yet everyone wants it, so funny. Society is fucked up, especially in America where you can show someone get shot in the head but show a pair of tits and everyone starts going crazy. And don't get me started on religion.

Now someone should brighten up the mood with a mel gibson rant quote :D

Edited by SmokingKush, 03 September 2010 - 07:15 AM.

#66 Code

Code
  • Patron of Absorbia

• 435 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:10 AM

tl;dr back to topic

Posted Image

now who would tap that?

^ LOL.

#67 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:14 AM

If society didn't keep repressing female sexual desire maybe they wouldn't dress like this. It's like anything. I can guarantee you if you have a daughter and tell her you can never go out after 6 or crazy stuff like that, not only will she go out but she'll be doing worse things than if you had just given her a reasonable time frame just to spite you.

You're right! When I have kids I'm going to teach them how to shoot up dope ;) It's the only way to keep them kids off drugs!

Seriously though, the lady I work for doing henna tattoos smokes a ton of weed. All of her kids don't do drugs lol. I've been a family friend of theirs for years so I know this to be true. The world is a strange place.

Edited by MsRose, 03 September 2010 - 07:14 AM.

#68 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:18 AM

I'll just stick with having dogs/cats as pets and skip that whole 'having kids' part of life.

#69 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:19 AM

But, fantasize enough times and you more and more want to turn that fantasy into a reality.

I fantasize about strangling elderly patients, pretty much every day I'm at work, but that doesn't mean I'll ever actually do it because then my hands will smell like talcum powder and hard candy. Bleh!

#70 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 09:00 AM

I fantasize about strangling elderly patients, pretty much every day I'm at work, but that doesn't mean I'll ever actually do it because then my hands will smell like talcum powder and hard candy. Bleh!

Lol, poor old people...

They do smell funny though, don't they...

#71 Rarely

Rarely
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 09:17 AM

Wait. So what should they wear at the pool?

Perhaps this :drool:
Posted Image

Or this :ninja:
Posted Image

#72 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 09:18 AM

All i mean noit, is when you see a women showing alot of cleavage, or in a bikini top, it shouldnt really be sexual.

Breasts arent a sexual organ so im not sure why they need to be covered?

I mean women in some parts of the world dont even bother covering their top halfs.

1)When having sex, women obtain sexual pleasure from their breasts.
2)Whenever a man sees a topless women, he obtains a hardon, which is a sexual reaction.

Conclusion. Boobs are sexual.

#73 Faval

Faval
  • 637 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 09:23 AM

Perhaps this :drool:
Posted Image

Or this :ninja:
Posted Image

I don't know, can't be too comfortable to swim in those :p

Edited by Faval, 03 September 2010 - 09:24 AM.

#74 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 09:24 AM

2)Whenever a man sees a topless women, he obtains a hardon, which is a sexual reaction.

I think you need to stop generalizing.

#75 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 09:31 AM

1)Women also obtain sexual pleasure from other areas, such as neck, ears etc.
2)That reaction is that of a man, and not the womans fault. Its the men who find thim arrousing.
3) I agree they are, in the majoritory of cultures, a symbol of sex, but showing some cleavage shouldnt be an excuse for men to deem them as slutty.

Edited by Georgina, 03 September 2010 - 09:32 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users