So, We are all getting frozen.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
134 replies to this topic

#1 xToxic

xToxic
  • 349 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:42 PM

Oh yes we are.
Its rather strange how all of a sudden TNT are cracking down on all of us, Yet they dont bother to stop the real cheaters.
Mind you, I think they would rather have the CG'er problem than have us cheating their system.

Im still rather annoyed that i lost 40+ accounts in one go, Then i made another 20, which were iced in around 24 hours.
Not in bulk because i used proxies and different emails. But when i woke up today to check them all, BAM gone.
I also created 2 today, Did nothing on them, No ABrosia or SSer and guess what, Gone.

Its crap, Ive been using the sser for a while, getting 200k+ a day and not got caught now all of a sudden i cant create an account.

Anyone have an ideas as to how we are all getting iced?
Plus id also like your thoughts on how to stop this from happening, Im going to stay away from neo for a while
and when i come back i hope my IP isnt black listed :D

#2 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:44 PM

I suspect your issue may have had to do with trying to maintain 40+ accounts.

#3 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:45 PM

Sometimes TNT gets off their lazy asses and actually starts checking shit

I remember during the altador cup, I would AB for almost 24 hours a day without using proxies on like 10 accounts and I was fine

Then one day, bam, all iced within 3 days, 1 after the other

Lately they've also been slack, I've been doing outrageous things

Looks like they finally cracked down again. They'll be like this for a week or so. Then it'll be back to nothing :)

#4 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:46 PM

I'm not frozen.

#5 xToxic

xToxic
  • 349 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:47 PM

I suspect your issue may have had to do with trying to maintain 40+ accounts.

Doubt it, I used plenty different emails and proxies when i would actually access them, Which wasnt very oftern at all.

Sometimes TNT gets off their lazy asses and actually starts checking shit

I remember during the altador cup, I would AB for almost 24 hours a day without using proxies on like 10 accounts and I was fine

Then one day, bam, all iced within 3 days, 1 after the other

Lately they've also been slack, I've been doing outrageous things

Looks like they finally cracked down again. They'll be like this for a week or so. Then it'll be back to nothing :)

Yeahh, I hope it is only like this for a little while. It really sucks.

#6 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

I have heard of them IP banning people who go way over the account limit.

They don't IP ban as often as they freeze accounts, but racial slurs is one way to get IP banned, as is cheating on more accounts than you are allowed to have in the first place.

Also, TNT may have figured out how Abrosia works and they might be starting to freeze people who use it, like what happened with other ABers after a while.

#7 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Best way to avoid getting frozen is to not play.

#8 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:50 PM

My hypothesis is that they flag IP ranges rather than specific matches for accounts that are frozen since you can easily change the last 1 or 2 number groups of your IP but the first 2 are more or less always the same.

#9 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Are you advising our target market to stop playing the game which this forum was created to serve? :p

#10 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

That's so true.:x3:

TNT has frozen plenty of my friends for reasons that couldn't have been possible. Like using a program to cheat games when they hadn't played any games on their new account yet, etc. When TNT goes on a spree of freezing cheaters, they have no mercy for the people who have cheated.

#11 xToxic

xToxic
  • 349 posts

I'm not frozen.

Ok, well a few of us then :p

I have heard of them IP banning people who go way over the account limit.

They don't IP ban as often as they freeze accounts, but racial slurs is one way to get IP banned, as is cheating on more accounts than you are allowed to have in the first place.

Also, TNT may have figured out how Abrosia works and they might be starting to freeze people who use it, like what happened with other ABers after a while.

Thats me then, But with proxies and what not thought id have been safe :(
Im thinking they have sussed the score sender if im honest, The reason a few of my accounts had was "cheating on the flash games"

Edit - I know the scoresender is dangerous, But ive lasted weeks with it now i dont last an hour.

Edited by xtoxic, 02 September 2010 - 01:52 PM.

#12 Code

Code
  • Patron of Absorbia

• 435 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:53 PM

^ That.

Somehow, I'm pretty safe, I think. I ss and ab once in a while since I'm really lazy, and expect for the newbie accounts which I ss on and expect them to be frozen, all my accounts are fine, like the account I ab, and using multiple accounts.

#13 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:54 PM

Thats me then, But with proxies and what not thought id have been safe :(
Im thinking they have sussed the score sender if im honest, The reason a few of my accounts had was "cheating on the flash games"

Edit - I know the scoresender is dangerous, But ive lasted weeks with it now i dont last an hour.

And a lot of times when they freeze accounts of known cheaters they give the wrong reasons for why the account was frozen, because they can.

#14 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:55 PM

My account has been fine so far :D
I'll let everyone know though if I get frozen :/

#15 Code

Code
  • Patron of Absorbia

• 435 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:57 PM

I've seen a lot of people getting frozen these days too, makes me want to start selling for usd now xD

#16 RealRacingFan

RealRacingFan
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:58 PM

If someone sued tnt for freezing them for no reason, what do you think would happen?Posted Image

#17 xToxic

xToxic
  • 349 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:59 PM

If someone sued tnt for freezing them for no reason, what do you think would happen?Posted Image

I dont know, But id like to do it.
Drag all the media into it and everything, Go full on "drama queen" mode.

#18 Foe

Foe
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:59 PM

Nothing would happen.

#19 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 02:01 PM

Once you get frozen, they seem to track you more closely.

I know I used to AB for hours beyond hours, then I got frozen. Then slowly all my AB accounts would get frozen after its first half hour

I just take a two week break, and restart after :p in the meantime I play legit *sucks*

#20 xToxic

xToxic
  • 349 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 02:03 PM

Once you get frozen, they seem to track you more closely.

I know I used to AB for hours beyond hours, then I got frozen. Then slowly all my AB accounts would get frozen after its first half hour

I just take a two week break, and restart after :p in the meantime I play legit *sucks*

Think ill do that tbh, Take a fortnight off.

#21 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2010 - 02:04 PM

lol fortnight

When you create your accounts, do you just leave them there, or do you SS with them?

#22 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 02:05 PM

Think ill do that tbh, Take a fortnight off.

Just starting playing a console game or something to keep your mind off of it until you are ready to start again and you think you have waited long enough.

#23 xToxic

xToxic
  • 349 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 02:06 PM

The two i created today i left them, just created activated and logged out.

#24 Code

Code
  • Patron of Absorbia

• 435 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 02:08 PM

Would you waste thousands of dollars to sue pixelss?

Well,maybe if you are like rich you would, since if someone sues viacom, it won't come out pretty.

#25 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 02:12 PM

Would you waste thousands of dollars to sue pixelss?

Well,maybe if you are like rich you would, since if someone sues viacom, it won't come out pretty.

Yeah, you would be suing neopets...but they get the multi-billion dollar support of Viacom...

I think Viacom would win almost every time, just because of their lawyers...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users