Photo

training defence

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 graham

graham
  • 103 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:47 AM

im looking for a fast way to train defence i have tried armoured negg but can only get around 2 levels a day as once he is bloated it takes ages before he will eat again any sugestions on a qujcker way thanks

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:48 AM

Training school + neggs + kitchen quests?

#3 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:50 AM

It's faster to wait about a week until your pet's hunger is "dying"

Then you can feed an armoured negg (or whatever you want) every 2 hours. Aka max of 12 points per day.

#4 Chopped

Chopped
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:56 PM

Id go with what waser said but if the price isnt too high for just let the auto trainer here run over night and you could get points why you sleep along with negging and kitchen quest

#5 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:50 AM

Hey guys i have question. Whats a good way to train strength without training level. My level is just soooo whackd.

#6 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:33 AM

I use cool neggs

#7 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 02:55 AM

how much are cool neggs?

#8 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 03:04 AM

400k and it also raises level and hp

Oh and you can use bubbling fungus, strength serum, ferocious neggs too but they aren't as cool as a cool negg

Bubbling fungus is the best overall but you need to use a lot at a time because its range is -3 to +5 strength so you can expect to benefit over the long run. All of them will be expensive no matter what you use so you shouldn't use them unless training costs 2 red codestones. I recommend scratching 5 terror trove and 5 festering fortune scratchcards a day to bring up your level and train.

#9 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 05:21 AM

400k and it also raises level and hp

Oh and you can use bubbling fungus, strength serum, ferocious neggs too but they aren't as cool as a cool negg

Bubbling fungus is the best overall but you need to use a lot at a time because its range is -3 to +5 strength so you can expect to benefit over the long run. All of them will be expensive no matter what you use so you shouldn't use them unless training costs 2 red codestones. I recommend scratching 5 terror trove and 5 festering fortune scratchcards a day to bring up your level and train.

Dang thanks scot for those tips. It's really going to come in handy for me. I really need my level back. How many levels do you get on average from those cards a day? I need to go up like 50 levels... O_o
Frickin lab...

#10 Guest_tatosnyder_*

Guest_tatosnyder_*

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:19 AM

Dang thanks scot for those tips. It's really going to come in handy for me. I really need my level back. How many levels do you get on average from those cards a day? I need to go up like 50 levels... O_o
Frickin lab...

bahhaha. I had a pet like that. It's health was like 270. and strength was like 180ish and defence was around 120. But its level was 2. xD So I gave the pet away. lol. Now I'm manually training. :/ It's taking forever.

#11 graham

graham
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 10:43 AM

ok thanks boggart will leave him till he is dying then thanks for info everyone

#12 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:26 PM

It's faster to wait about a week until your pet's hunger is "dying"

Then you can feed an armoured negg (or whatever you want) every 2 hours. Aka max of 12 points per day.

This is wrong, you can actually feed every hour and 5 minutes which is adds up to a lot more than 12 a day. :p

#13 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:28 PM

This is wrong, you can actually feed every hour and 5 minutes which is adds up to a lot more than 12 a day. :p

I read a guide and it said 2 hours, although my personal experiences seem to be an hour and a half :/ Today it took 3 hours. I dunno, it's weird :p

#14 Philj16

Philj16
  • 291 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:33 PM

i fed 15+ yesterday but bearing in mind i left the pet for 4 days :D

#15 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:37 PM

It's 60 minutes + 1 second, confirmed

Source: I have a maxed out pet

#16 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:38 PM

Are there also levels of "dying" too? Like my pet is at dying, but if i left it for another few days would it be even "hungrier?"

If you get what I"m attempting to say >_< Because it was definitely 2.5 hours + for my last feed

#17 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:49 PM

No, dying is rock bottom and it takes 2 hours to go from starving to dying if you fed it at dying. Although you don't need to wait until it goes back down to dying, 1 hour is fine as long as you started at dying.

#18 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:50 PM

No, dying is rock bottom and it takes 2 hours to go from starving to dying if you fed it at dying. Although you don't need to wait until it goes back down to dying, 1 hour is fine as long as you started at dying.

Ohhhhh, now I see what you mean. So after an hour it will stay at starving? Or go up to famished and back to starving after an hour?

#19 Philj16

Philj16
  • 291 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:51 PM

Thanks scot guess i try your tips :p since i just bought an extremely labbed pet :p and need to boost defence :D

#20 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:59 PM

Ohhhhh, now I see what you mean. So after an hour it will stay at starving? Or go up to famished and back to starving after an hour?

After an hour it stays at starving, if you feed it before the hour is up it goes to famished.

#21 Turtleboy

Turtleboy
  • 424 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 06:47 AM

So it sounds like we want keep our pet at starving at which point we can feed them every hour so it reaches famished?
And at the end of the hour, it'll go back to starving again?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users